• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She-Hulk fights a sentient cube of lava (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Medium magma cube is used
Battle takes place in a Minecraft village
SBA for everything else
New She-Hulk fan art from BossLogic : r/marvelstudios
Made a halloween inspired Magma cube design. Hope you like it : r/Minecraft

Good Game: (noninho, AThe1412, Marvel_Champion_07, JustANormalLemon, EnderLord8, Keeweed, King_Dom470)
Upscales from 0.016 tons

Bad Show:
Upscales from 0.01451243 tons

Incon:

Last edited:
And Oppenheimer has the AP, Durability, LS advantage and radiation that Spiderman does not resist.
From what i'm seeing on the profile his radiation is based on the fact that some of the people he killed died due to radioactive injuries so it seems like he doesn’t use it a ton in combat. However Spidey has a gigantic stamina advantage so tiring Oppenheimer out would be pretty damn easy

New thread bump:

Also magma cube has the ap advantage of 1.10250316453 times
Actually, She-Hulk also upscales from 0.016 tons via easily defeating Titania so they're pretty much equal in terms of AP.
That being said, She-Hulk can probably win against medium cube but will get caught off guard and overwhelmed when it splits into small cubes (Which are still comparable in AP) upon death. Any contact from the cubes will also burn her so I guess I'm voting the bouncy hot ball of cream.

She-Hulk upscales from 0.0163655 Tons, so she has a slight AP advantage

The small magma cubes seem to scale below Silverfish from the wording of the justification, so it shouldn't be too hard for her to beat them. Does the Magma Cube actually burn stuff, because as far as I remember, they're just tougher slimes?
I mean, they drop Magma Cream upon death which is what you need to craft Magma Blocks and according to this article, their heat can be dangerous when close (Also evident by the fact that they deal continuous damage when in contact with you)

I mean, they drop Magma Cream upon death which is what you need to craft Magma Blocks and according to this article, their heat can be dangerous when close (Also evident by the fact that they deal continuous damage when in contact with you)
Kinda weird how the profile doesn’t have any scans for their ability’s

Kinda weird how the profile doesn’t have any scans for their ability’s
You also have to remenber that game mechanics are a thing, they are blobs of magma from hell after all, also can dificult make scans about It considerig the nature of the game

Any way, She-hulk can't really touch the magma cubes without burning her hands and will have to deal with the small cubes later, not to mention their quite big leaps, voting magma cube FRA

Magma Cube FRA
You also have to remenber that game mechanics are a thing, they are blobs of magma from hell after all, also can dificult make scans about It considerig the nature of the game

Any way, She-hulk can't really touch the magma cubes without burning her hands and will have to deal with the small cubes later, not to mention their quite big leaps, voting magma cube FRA
Magma cube fra
All counted

The magma slime should really have inorganic physiology and elemental intangibility (it’s a gloop of of magma (or if you want to be pedantic a cream that is mostly lava)) on it profile. And once it does this becomes a stomp, She-Hulk can’t physically punch a gloop of magma, at least in any meaningful way. The mincecraft player character can (plus the new air elementals adding to further consistency). The claps soon won’t work either because powerful concussive blast will be shown to not instantly disperse it when the new update comes out.

Also the normal slime should have the same, normal people can’t punch goop and slime. It’s pretty mediocre elemental intangibility, but it’s good enough to stop she hulk from doing any meaningful damage unless she goes for tearing attacks (which in this case kill her because this is the magma slime).

Though for the time being, it’s still a stupidly easy win for the magma slime. She-hulk’s main attack kills her as she’ll be incarcerated (Minecraft player scales to being fine in a place that flash vaporizes water, she hulk has zero resistance once so ever, the magma can easily kill the player if they don’t get away from it). Plus, I don’t see why the slime would downscale. The silverfish does the minimum amount of damage something can do in the game. Nothing can hit for less.

I’ll make a thread on it because I think the at least the magma slime qualifies. I’ve seen many other characters get elemental intangibility for being pretty much the same as the magma cube. Though maybe it could just be an extension of it inorganic psychology that would get pretty much the same result. Punching magma won’t do much to it. Since the player will be able to hit air next update (the creators specifically referred to the new monster as an air elemental in its showcase) that means they have a reason to be able to punch the slime normally. Though, I’ll wait to the new update to make a thread on it.

Back