• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So K.E.V.I.N. should get 1-A for being in the real world that sees the world below as fiction as in the profile.

You might be thinking "Doesn't She-Hulk break into real world out of her own power?

Nah. There are sadly mechanics from the higher world in play here that allowed her to do so.

K.E.V.I.N. actually says that she was only able to do this because of an error on the part of the real world.

(imgur scans because its hard to find on youtube but you can check it out yourself in season finale if you wish)

So basically She-Hulk entering the real world isn't actually a contradiction as there's a mechanic in play in part of the real world.

K.E.V.I.N. will now become 1-A and She-Hulk would get a real world key giving her 1-A as well even though it's pretty short lived since I literally see no reason for her to not scale momentarily even if it was played as being somewhat of a 4th wall gag since it's an actual higher world in cosmology and actively breaks her fictional status.

If this doesn't get accepted and staff agree to downgrade because of it being based on R>F then K.E.V.I.N. goes from 7-D to 6-D (or wherever current cosmology scales to) since there'd be no proper reason to scale the "real world" to be larger.

Last edited:
Oh **** i forgot about that. I'll edit my CRT.
Ok so I removed everything about that because my brain took that She-Hulk stuff out of context since I forgot everything about that dumpster fire of a show (the scaling brain rot also got to me). But there's still a basis behind the upgrade via the error.

Last edited:
I agree with this because what if? immersive story, should have a profile the player who is possibly 1-A because it affects the multiverse mcu story. Player=real world As for she hulk, she shouldn't have the real world key or possibly 1-A, because it was only the real world faulty system that she could go to Kevin. And she won't be able to go see him again since it's been fixed

Last edited:
From what I've seen, I disagree as this is a a reach. She-Hulk (MCU) hasn't transcended infinite dimensionality/the concept of dimensionality itself especially given the cosmology present within the MCU. That is a fundamental requirement for getting into 1-A/Type 2 Beyond Dimensional Existence. I'm more inclined to agree with 6D since she would have transcended the Watcher/Infinity Ultron. I speak of this in the context of her transcending for a brief moment due to alternative factors and mechanics being present from that higher plane of existence that allowed her to transcend so she would gain a 1-C 'Real World' Key with a dimensionality of 6th dimensional. Same applies for K.E.V.I.N.

From what I've seen, I disagree as this is a a reach. She-Hulk (MCU) hasn't transcended infinite dimensionality/the concept of dimensionality itself especially given the cosmology present within the MCU. That is a fundamental requirement for getting into 1-A/Type 2 Beyond Dimensional Existence. I'm more inclined to agree with 6D since she would have transcended the Watcher/Infinity Ultron. I speak of this in the context of her transcending for a brief moment due to alternative factors and mechanics being present from that higher plane of existence that allowed her to transcend so she would gain a 1-C 'Real World' Key with a dimensionality of 6th dimensional. Same applies for K.E.V.I.N.
The current tiering system doesn’t require the presence of an infinitely-layered hierarchy for a 1-A rating, Reality-Fiction Transcendence is 1-A by default. Transcending the concept of dimensionality is only one way to qualify for the new 1-A definition.

The current tiering system doesn’t require the presence of an infinitely-layered hierarchy for a 1-A rating, Reality-Fiction Transcendence is 1-A by default. Transcending the concept of dimensionality is only one way to qualify for the new 1-A definition.
Oh. If that's the case for qualifying for 1-A, then so be it. Even so, I still don't see how She-Hulk transcended the concept of dimensionality in particular here. Reality-Fiction Transcendence is arguable, but the concept of dimensionality, still a reach from my understanding. If there is any supporting statements of dimensionality transcendence, then that's fair game, but I can't find anything of the sort of that anywhere. Considering how the cosmology of the MCU is structured to be caping around the 5-D to 6-D range, I'd say this feat is at the 6-D end still.

Oh. If that's the case for qualifying for 1-A, then so be it. Even so, I still don't see how She-Hulk transcended the concept of dimensionality in particular here. Reality-Fiction Transcendence is arguable, but the concept of dimensionality, still a reach from my understanding. If there is any supporting statements of dimensionality transcendence, then that's fair game, but I can't find anything of the sort of that anywhere. Considering how the cosmology of the MCU is structured to be caping around the 5-D to 6-D range, I'd say this feat is at the 6-D end still.
Doesn't matter where the verse caps off, true R>F is 1A, dimensionality is irrelevant at that stage

Doesn't matter where the verse caps off, true R>F is 1A, dimensionality is irrelevant at that stage
By that logic, I cannot wait for Tigger to get 1-A since he constantly transcends the Winnie The Pooh Book (see Winnie The Pooh and Tigger Too, The Tigger Movie, and Springtime for Roo).

By that logic, I cannot wait for Tigger to get 1-A since he constantly transcends the Winnie The Pooh Book (see Winnie The Pooh and Tigger Too, The Tigger Movie, and Springtime for Roo).

We have standards for this kind of stuff, read them

I hate everything.

Anyway: Looking at this later.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F023429c6-7a12-43ff-a56f-57f15e260f51_954x542.jpeg

Surprised she hasn't gotten a real world key sooner but with the rate this thread is going I'm not sure if it's even going to be accepted.

Surprised she hasn't gotten a real world key sooner but with the rate this thread is going I'm not sure if it's even going to be accepted.
Her real world state was remove quickly, like even the thought robot lastest more than that state (The TR only appeared once comic and Antv has problems keeping him because of his few appearances)

"can only be accessed with 4th wall awaraness"

antifeat?? i can't tell if this has been addressed
It's already adressed in the OP.

You might be thinking "Doesn't She-Hulk break into real world out of her own power?

Nah. There are sadly mechanics from the higher world in play here that allowed her to do so.

K.E.V.I.N. actually says that she was only able to do this because of an error on the part of the real world.

(imgur scans because its hard to find on youtube but you can check it out yourself in season finale if you wish)

Gonna be real, this is pretty straightforward. My only gripe is giving She-Hulk a key considering she only spent like 5 min up there and she can't ascend with her own power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back