• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shark, shark and… yeah that’s it (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially a CRT on sharks in One Piece… in which I means Hody and Arlong mostly. Let’s how this hastily put together CRT goes.

First thing first I would like to propose Damage Boost for the two of them. Arlong stated here that as a shark he can regenerate his teeth and each time he does so, it become more stronger than before. The only other shark character that display feat close to Arlong (That I can bother myself to remember) is Hody himself.

This leads me to my next point of adding a “higher with piercing damage” to their AP rating. If the above of what I stated is accepted, then it would means that their teeth is capable of generating more strength than their usual attacks. This is quite normal as given out real world animal profile like this profile. As for an in-verse example… Hody is a prime source. Hody is physically incapable of harming Luffy with attacks yet he was able to bite into Luffy’s shoulder with enough force that his Haki couldn’t protect him. I guess supporting evidence.

Next one I want to propose is solely for Arlong and that is a “higher with nose” rating for his Durability. As shown here, Arlong is very proud of his nose, to the point that of claiming it can’t be shattered which means it must be particularly more durable.

What’s a Daruma

Since this is a OP fish CRT, can we add the thing where all fishmen and hybrids get the berserk mode?

Huh, didn’t know he had a profile. Don’t know much about him or his species so I’m neutral but if he attack with his teeth then he should get it I guess

From Dellinger's vivre card.
When it goes into battle mode, the blood of the "fighting fish" awakens! Its teeth are sharp like fangs, and its dorsal fin sticks out wide.
From Hody's vivre card
Transformed further by the power of E.S! Fangs are bared, and the eyes are bright red.
We see with the goofs who get their energy steroids get red eyes and get angry as well.

So basically from this thread:
  • Given that Arlong meant sharks in general, then that means all shark Fishman gets Regeneration (should mention it is only for their teeth) and Damage Boost
  • Only those who has shown using their teeth in battle get the “higher with piercing damage“ like Arlong and Hody. Although, Arlong get an extra mention for his sharp nose being able to do piercing damage as well I guess. Characters who probably won’t get this is Jinbe since he primarily fight with Fishman Karate and is never shown to bite people in-character.
  • Jinbe in Wano
    Arlong
    Dellinger
    Everyone who uses Energy Steroids
    Fighting Fish and the Lord of the Coast

I'd argue it's several characters
    These characters get Berserk Mode or Rage Power
  • Arlong get to have his “higher with nose“ for his Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back