• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Share Your Fanfictions

Making this thread again because it likely didn't get carried through the forum move. I'll see if I can find those who were active in the previous one to invite them.

Anyways, currently my only released one is this this.

Edit: To clarify for new people to the thread, this is a thread to share or talk about your fanfictions. You could also just say what your fanfiction ideas are, if you have any.

Alright there is this idea I had when I was rewatching Fairy Tail and I was at the end of the Grand Magic Games arc and saw the Eclipse Gate opening and thought to myself "What if the gate blew up and sucked up a certain characters in groups and threw them in other universes?" Thus this fanfic series was made!

The multiverse Fairy Tail plan with the verses I picked:

Fairy Tail: RWBY – Gray, Juvia, Meredy and Lyon in the RWBY world, which would be a funny twist to be in the RWBY world as one team. As at this point they would be sent during the start of Volume One of RWBY where they join Beacon Academy. Where they became Team GLMJ new members of Beacon Academy.

Jellal, Ultear, Erza, Millianna and Kagura being sent into the BlazBlue verse since the BB verse is broken and I was thinking that with Jellal and the others' abilities mixed in with using Ars Magus could boost them up and be an interesting mix into the series. I am considering putting them into BB: Continuum Shift since it would make sense. Best thing is that Terumi would love to rip into The Tower of Heaven kids (Jellal, Erza and Millianna) along with Kagura since they were child slaves and knowing Terumi the asshole would get off mentally screwing with them. Also seeing the two Kagura's argue would be gold hilarious moments! Also I can see Jellal and Ragna having a nice eye to eye moment with each other and getting along with each other. Also seeing Erza and Tsubaki fight and Erza ripping into Tsubaki's actions would be awesome to see, also seeing Millianna squeal and cuddle Jubei and Tao would be hilarious considering Millianna's obsession with cat stuff.

With Gajeel, Levy, Jet and Droy in the Fire Emblem Universe which is a great idea but I am not sure WHICH Fire Emblem since I might Fates, Awakening or Three Houses. But in deeper thought in all honestly these guys would fit in the Three Houses world and they would help the heroes greatly.

Then there is Natsu, Lucy, Happy and Future Rouge going into Skyrim is perfect and best thing is to make Natsu the Dragon Born meaning Natsu has a bigger stake in the verse. Also this means they have to deal with Future Rouge controlling Dragons, Alduin and The Thalmor along with other forces in the Elder Scrolls series. Also having Natsu being the Dragon Born and having all of the Th'uum and his own Dragon Slayer Magic will make him a deadly force and plus Lucy will upgrade her abilities by learning other various magic along with Happy. Plus with Future Rouge around he can control dragons and master his own Dragon Slayer Magic and who knows maybe learn the Th'uum as well?

Laxus, Wendy, Carla and Yukino would be sent to the Devil May Cry universe during Devil May Cry 2. I like this idea since they would kinda there but also helping out the plot, since the DMC 2 plot is barebones and including them would alter the plot and make it interesting...Maybe I would put them in DMC 2 would be a better idea. I felt like DMC X Fairy Tail felt right and having that one group appear in DMC 2 sounds fitting since DMC 2 has barely any story and they would fit in well within the plot.

Putting Rogue, Sting, Fro and Lector in the Gravity Falls universe during Season One. With them being in the Gravity Falls universe and they would be an interesting parallel with the whole Twin Dragon Slayer and the Mystery Twins theme. Also them being in Season One can be a rule breaker but given their state they might play background until Dipper and Mabel is curious on the twins and their cat friends' origins and maybe I could include some monsters from the FT world that were dragged in to make things more intense?

Where Cobra/Erik and Blue Pegasus would be sent to the Teen Titans cartoon universe during Season 2. I am not sure why I did this but I thought it would be hilarious to see this and not sure where to go with this...

Last edited:
Okay I did mention this also on the Writing Discussion thread but one of my other ideas for a fanfic is like a crossover with The Cthulhu Mythos and some anime verses. Basically would be about Nyarlathotep's interactions with worlds like Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, DxD and anything else in between with Nyarlathotep attempting to spread as much death and chaos as possible for the sake of morbid entertainment because he can do it

That sounds pretty cool!

Also I might be posting in some old old fanfic ideas that I updated with some new ideas into this thread.

I got an idea where Shirou Emiya from Miyu's universe gets summoned to be Rin's Archer Servant except Archer EMIYA since it will be hilarious and at the same time depressing due to this version of Shirou not having much of a happy life.

Miyu's universe Shirou didn't have Illyasviel von Einzbern due to the Einzbern dying and Shirou being raised by a more jackass version of Kiritsugu and that Kiritsugu found Miyu who is part of the Holy Grail and that Shirou raised Miyu as his sister. Miyu wished to be Shirou's sister and it came true but given the Holy Grail was different in her verse Shirou used Archer Install and slay ALL OF the servants AND masters in one week.

Also like Archer EMIYA this Shirou knows Unlimited Blade Works and I can see this Shirou being more colder and harsher towards everyone except for Sakura. I think he would even try to kill Shinji first thing due to the fact that the Shinji who killed Sakura was a puppet with memories of Shinji, so that would remove Rider from the war pretty fast. Also Shirou from the Miyuverse is less attached to most of the cast in Fate/Stay Night since he never really met them or rather never knew of their existence since the war was VERY differently than it was in Fate/Stay Night.

The whole concept of another version of Shirou being Rin's servant is interesting since Shirou Emiya from the Miyuverse probably doesn't know Rin and would be confused since in the Miyu Universe the only people he seems to bond with is Sakura and Miyu. Also Illya doesn't exist meaning that Shirou has no emotional connection to Ilya and wouldn't care (I think) and plus Kiritsugu is very different and more of an asshole in the Miyuverse thus Shirou would have a different view point than to the Shirou in Fate/Stay Night.

Last edited:
I was thinking of creating a Berserk and BlazBlue crossover where Griffith somehow managed to get Guts and uses the Egg of the Perfect World to sacrifice them and Griffith managed to return to the psychical world where Guts acts now as a vessel unlike the demon child that was was the offspring of Guts and Casca, that Femto tainted due to his "acts". Now your thinking how is this possible? Well...

This is how it goes The Egg of the Perfect World needs to consume a demonic being to create a body for Griffith to come back so lets say in this What if instead of Griffith using the Demon Child he managed to get the God Hands to capture Guts and bring him to Griffith. Now Griffith uses the ritual and uses the Egg of the Perfect World to consume Guts and then form a body for Griffith where now Griffith has the properties of Guts' body. Since Griffith is Femto a Godhand then the curse on Guts would have no effect on him, and who knows maybe Griffith could break and melt The Dragon Slayer into his own personal sword coated in white and gold to further mock Guts and show that Griffith is much stronger and has became one with the person he respects.

Now you must be thinking what happened the the Berserker Armour and the Beast of Darkness? Well it became a separate entity where The Beast of Darkness formed inside the Berserker Armour creating a fully demonic being of darkness and created a massive shadowy blade of darkness that resembles the Dragon Slayer Sword.

Now where did the crossover come in? Well Hakumen appeared in the Berserk world due to the Boundary and this is after Central Fiction, and Hakumen needs to find another sword to use since Okami is with Tsubaki. Now you think, isn't Hakumen dead? Well no the Hakumen you see in the games was only 20% of his power (No I am not making this up its actually canon and stated) and most of himself was in the Boundary due to the events of the Dark War where after the war he could only summon only 20% of his power. Now Hakumen has 100% of his power and with the Power of Order he will bring justice to the world.

Though with the Berserk and BlazBlue fanfic I feel like I am missing something since there was a reason why Griffith needs the Demon Egg and suff right? Or could he use a body of someone else and the World Egg to be reborn into his physical form? Since in my crossover fanfic I had Griffith use Guts' body to sacrifice and fused together creating a new and dangerous body of Griffith, where now Hakumen after Central Fiction arrived in the Berserk world and with the Power of Order he is going to stop Griffith.

These are the two crossover ideas I had:

Seig and Jeanne D'Arc (Along with Astolfo) ends up in another universe together but the universes I picked out are these four verses and they are Under Nights In-Birth, Fairy Tail, BlazBlue, or RWBY.

Jellal going to Soul Society but this time its where Jellal sacrifices himself to kill Acnologia during the final arc and instead of being stopped this time he succeeded and both of them were killed. This means Jellal and Acnologia are sent to the afterlife where Jellal gets sent to Soul Society during when Urahara and Yoruichi was still around in Soul Society but for Acnologia? I am not sure to send him to the Hollow World or in Hell to somehow break out and cause trouble.

I mentioned this before in a different thread but I would like another view of criticism since I think this fic would be interesting...

The story idea that I came up with is creating a zombie apocalypse fanfic where Josuke (From Jojo's Bizarre Adventures), Gintoki (From Gintama), Raiden (From Metal Gear Solid series) and finally Naoto Kurogane (From BlazBlue) teams up due to some cosmic interference that brought them together in one world. Now together they try to save as many people as possible and they faced the many zombies but they had no support from their allies since they were trapped in different universes (Since all four are from different realities) and these four are only ones in this one universe and they have vanished due to it. Then they escaped on a hot air ballon after nearing getting bitten now safe they float away gazing at the city torn world. They soon have to team up and get past their differences and their own personalities clashing with each other and have to find a way to save this broken world, and of course they are unsure why they were brought from their world to this new random world.

More on why these four is in some random universe different from theirs as Naoto appeared in this world after solving the whole BlazBlue: Central Fiction plot and slightly altered from the credits instead of being found by Raquel he was instead alone in this unknown universe, for Josuke it was after the JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Eyes of Heaven plot where he appeared in this new world due to some cosmic shinagins, Gintoki who appeared after some comedic mishap and finally Raiden was sent into this new world due to some experiment gone wrong when he was facing the World Marshal after Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

These four would have a riot of hilarious stuff and of course some emotional moments that they realise they are similar but different in so many ways.

Also not only that but Josuke and Naoto have a complex relation to their family since Josuke is Joseph's son and uncle to Jotaro while Naoto is the uncle of Ragna and sister of Saya Terumi (Different Saya). Also they have the same english voice actor.

Also Josuke, Naoto and Gintoki are Japanese and Raiden is Japanese inspired, and Josuke and Raiden are from series' that have huge meme worthy stuff. Of course Gintoki and Naoto are also from a good meme worthy series but honestly JoJo and Metal Gear franchise has much more well known memes.

Haha its a working process but its a good idea that has got me thinking.

Also XSOULSOFCINDERX what do you think of my other story ideas that I have posted?

Ah thanks man! I always love feedback to my ideas more than once since it will give me more inspiration to better my work.

This idea if a fusion world crossover of BlazBlue and Jojo's Bizarre Adventures.

The idea that I have was when Ragna appeared to help the Joestars to face DIO Over Heaven in the final conflict. The reason why Ragna appeared was this was after Central Fiction and that Ragna found himself helping the Joestars against DIO. Ragna won by stomping DIO Over Heaven, but this leads to True Azure Ragna absorbing the Holy Corpse Parts now having two godly abilities he helped the Joestars to recreate the universe. Though...this leads to some problems due to the Boundary getting involved since Ragna has the True Azure thus leading to the worlds of BlazBlue and Jojo's Bizarre Adventures combined!

Now Ragna is pretty much the GOD of this combined universe where the Sankishin Units (Amaterasu/Master Unit, Susano'o Unit and Tsukuyomi Unit) are combined within Ragna. This leads to The Origin being fused with Noel (This new version of Noel/Mu-12 is the combination of Saya, Nu-13, Lambda and Izanami).

Though Hazama and Relius managed to escape into the Boundary and were unaffected.

NEW TIMELINE:

These are main events in the fanfic that happened in history of this universe until where the fanfic starts. They are in order of events in history of this new universe:

In the ancient times The Alucard Family lead by the wise Vampire Lord known as Clavis Alucard, they were well known respected and powerful vampire family that treat humans with dignity and respect but sadly the Pillar Men lead by a mad vampire in America (Unknown name during that time since it was before America was even found by Europe) hates them and treat the humans as cattle. This vampire leader of the Pillar Men created a new weapon called the Stone Masks that can create vampires through artificial needs. This angered the Alucard Family since it feels like it violates rules of turning someone into a vampire, as a real vampire must do it. This lead the Alucard Family to wipe out the Pillar Men though they didn't know four survived. Soon the Alucard Family began searching to wipe out the Stone Masks.

During the Sengoku Period of Japan, Jubei and his clan were born in Japan, as they protected the legendary metal Hihiirokane, which can pierce and cut through souls. Thankfully they were protected by a well respected clan called the Amanohokosaka Clan as their leader was nicknamed the Azure Maiden a mysterious being that can see the mystical force known as The Azure. The Amanohokosaka Clan is filled with magic users that can control elements and they have created weapons called the Legacy Weapons that helped them against a "monster from an unknown era in history".

Raquel Alucard the younger sister of Rachel Alucard is born recently. Rachel and Raquel Alucard became good friends with Jubei, as the Alucard Family is close bonds with the Amanohokosaka Clan and Jubei's family. Valkenhayn R. Hellsing soon was in service for the Alucard Family and became the badass butler for Rachel and Raquel.

Abraham Lincoln was the President of America and was a stand user who fought Funny Valentine who was trying to become the President of America during the Civil War that lasted from 1861 to 1865. Even though Abraham is facing South America, his real foe is Funny Valentine who was behind most of the war wanting the title of President from Lincoln but Funny Valentine lost due to Lincoln and his allies who were from the Joestar family.

In 1890, Johnny Joestar and his friend Gyro Zeppeli were well-known horse riders in the Wild West and they are racing in a huge race trying to find a corpse of a Holy Saint but were attacked by a man named Diego Brando who was turned into a vampire. Diego sends an undead army to gain the body of the Holy Saint only to fail when dying against Johnny's Hamon abilities that were taught by a wise Chinese warrior Xing-Lei Faye Ling.

In 1881, Jonathan Joestar lived his life in peace in Victorian England due to Dio Brando not existing as he soon met Erina and married her. Though sadly his father died of an illness the same one that took his mother, even then Jonathan lived in peace until one day in 1888 a vampire crisis happened and it came from the mythical Stone Mask. Soon Will Anthonio Zeppeli arrives and teaches Jonathan how to use the mystical ability known as Hamon to destroy the vampire threat. Jonathan soon met Robert E. O. Speedwagon who helps him along his adventures, soon Jonathan faced the Vampire Leader and it was Mathias Brando who despises the Joestar family for killing his ancestor Diego Brando. Jonathan soon ended Mathias and his army and peace remained for many years to come in England.

In 1889, Jonathan and Erina had a son George Joestar II, they befriended the parents of Lisa-Lisa or rather in this Universe she is called Elizabeth. Though sadly Jonathan Joestar died in a ship that exploded in 1890, this left Erina depressed but thankfully she has people that helped her through her problems. George and Elizabeth got married but George soon joined in World War 1 to help Britain though he was killed by an unknown vampire leading Elizabeth or rather now as Lisa-Lisa to kill the vampire by using Hamon. Lisa didn't know that she was pregnant with George's child, she went away and she soon had a son named Joseph Joestar in 1921.

In 1924, Lisa soon took Caesar as a student and lived in Italy training Hamon users to fight against the vampire horde.

Joseph Joestar lived his life being taken cared of by Speedwagon and Erina, Joseph uses Hamon due to his bloodline though now as a teenager in 1939, he was soon dragged into the mystery known as the Pillar Men. Soon Joseph has to face the Pillar Men, along with the Nazi forces during World War II, though unknown to Joseph a mysterious golden haired man with a mask and a green haired man with a fedora unleashed a monster like man known as Azrael who was rampaging around the world. Then during the Second World War in 1940, the Six Heroes were created to protect Japan as they are comprised of these people: Es Mitsurugi (Es from the XBlaze series), Jubei, Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, Konoe Mercury aka Phantom Nine, Trinity Glassfille and Kazuma Kval. The Six Heroes soon faced Azrael though this fight gets mixed up with The Pillar Men and Joseph Joestar. Phantom Nine created weapons known as Ars Magus and Nox Nyctores for the Six Heroes and Japan to face these unknown threats.

In 1941, a mysterious golden haired man in purple clothes appeared in Italy during the mafia crisis soon gained a group called Passione. The man is named Giorno Giovanna and the members of his gang are Bruno Bucciarati, Guido Mista, Leone Abbacchio, and Narancia Ghirga who soon helped Giorno to stop the Mafia crisis and soon they took over the Mafia creating a time of peace in Italy. Giorno managed to survive without DIO existing is because of his stand, which was upgraded by Ragna, and he remembered the old universe.

After the Second World War from 1945–1947 there was massive amount of chaos but many governments soon hushed over the mystical aspects of the war and soon it dissolves into conspiracy theories for the population. Konoe aka Phantom Nine marries and had a child with Jubei thus Kokonoe is born, Celica the younger sister of Phantom Nine soon traveled around the world wanting to heal and help people and Es marries her lover Tōuya Kagari as they lived in peace having children. Trinity and Kazuma had a son and lived in peace, Kazuma exists in this new universe because Kazuma was lost in the Boundary after Terumi ditched him and thus Relius created Hazama allowing Ragna to bring him into this new reality. Es is a mystical being born from the Amanohokosaka Clan making her a high status in Japan.

During the Cold War in 1953-1962, Kokonoe moved to China working as a scientist after her mom died when she was young, with her cat features she was a marvel to work with and Kokonoe is a master genius that helped China to grow. Kokonoe soon taught Litchi in China, Litchi and her friend Roy soon became students of the mysterious Kokonoe. Jubei trained many people in Japan, the children of Es Mitsurugi and Tōuya Kagari married Kazuma and Trinity's kids making their bloodline connected creating a sub family called the Terumi Family. Jūbei compliant on that he misses someone and is set to find the said person not knowing it was Ragna he was trying to find. Trinity and Kazuma soon died of old age living in peace, Celica continues to help people and befriended with Joestars and helped them as well as being part of the Speedwagon Foundation lead by Speedwagon's grandson.

Joseph Joestar and Suzie Q started a family and had a daughter named Holy Joestar in 1967. Thankfully Joseph was able to teach Suzie the ability of Hamon and thanks to Ceaser's influence the three remained a bit younger looking like they are in their 40s instead of looking old. Many years later, the adult Holy married Sadao Kujo and moved to Japan, Joseph developed intolerance towards the Japanese.

In 1979-1985 of the Cold War, This group of friends still becomes close friends in this new reality, as they are Kajun, Tsubaki, Mai, Noel, Kagura, Jin and Makoto. When Tsubaki was young she was already friends with Jin, Kagura, Mai and Kajun due to meeting when very young at a royal family meeting and strengthen a strong bond together. Makoto was from a low noble family and were close friends with Noel’s family the Vermilion Clan but Noel is part Japanese where her mother is half Japanese and is from another low noble family as she soon went with Makoto to live with and the two became close friends. Mai went and became friends with Noel and Makoto where Noel and Makoto both met Jin, Tsubaki, Kajun and Kagura where they all got along and became close friends. The huge change in this new world is that Mai Hazuki is still a female however she had a brother, which is mostly a version of her life as a guy as the brother is called Laharl Hazuki creating a new life and is quite protective of Mai though is busy living his life as a military general.

Jotaro Kujo was born to Holy Joestar and Sadao Kujo as he gained ability called a Stand, as he grew up disliked by many people. Many years later in 1985 now Jotaro is a teenager he soon was thrown in prison due to him brutally beating up using "an evil spirit". Joseph along with his best friend Mohammed Avdol convinced Jotaro that the spirit is his Stand, now at home the three realized that Holy was unwell and found out that she was poisoned by a vampire. Now Jotaro Kujo, Joseph Joestar, Mohammed Avdol and Noriaki Kakyoin journeyed across the world to stop the unknown vampire threat. Soon they met Jean Pierre Polnareff and Iggy along the way and they soon found out that Enrico Pucci is the leader of the Cult of Brando. The Stardust Crusaders soon managed to beat the cult and Enrico stopping their plan of bringing back their "white and golden god" that has a "golden spirit to control the universe".

Giorno Giovanna soon grew old and had a family but in his death bed he told his family and friends that a "Man of the Azure" is a holy being and he knows about him and thus the mystery of the Azure inspired Giorno's family to do good. Giorno was the only blood heir of DIO Brando as then the family of DIO continued in the world but ruled by good. Though sadly Giorno's family married into the massive family of Diego Brando's family creating the bloodline of DIO complete. Bruno Bucciarati, Guido Mista, Leone Abbacchio, and Narancia Ghirga's families were also connected to Giorno's family since their kids married into his family.

Months after the Cold War in 1991, peace has remained until a civil war in Japan called the Ars Magus War where Japan had a civil war as they used magic this war lasted for four years. A small faction in Japan called the Waturu Force and they tried to unleash the “Yamata no Orochi” monster but the empire managed to repel the monsters and kill them all and in the process winning the war but left most of the cities in Japan destroyed. Jin, Kagura and Bang are recreating the destroyed Ikaruga after a war, which is a different one since the Black Beast doesn’t exist as no longer did the Murakumo Units also known as the Primary Interface Prime Field Device nor the Sankishin aka the Original Units that includes Amaterstu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo as well as the entity known as Izanami the Goddess of Death.

Bang in his adult years became a high appointment leader of the Ninja group as he married a famous female Samurai named Baiken and had a son. Where Jin leads and watches over the Samurai section of the Japanese army, which is the majority of the military. The new Emperor is Homura himself who is descended from the previous Japanese Emperor. Homura respects the Six Heroes and putting them in museums and began reciting their origins and history in libraries and many more media as they became even more popular in Japan.

Elsewhere in Japan in 1997, a child known as Naoto Terumi was born into the Terumi Family and became well loved. Naoto soon grew happily as he spend time with the Terumi Clan but met and befriended many of the Amanohokosaka Clan members. Though he soon met Mei Amanohokosaka who babysit him many times and became close friends.

In 1999, Josefumi Kira is the cousin of the Joestars and is related to the mysterious Yoshikage Kira, this young Japanese-British-American male is a marine surgeon that respects people. Josefumi Kira is the combined form of Josefumi Kujo and Yoshikage Kira from part 8 though in this universe parts of their name was taken as this Jojo was its own being and is considered an oddity due to Josuke and Kira from part 8 was used and in this new universe Josefumi Kira is just them taking their names and creating a new person. His stand is Wet and Soft and he helps people though he soon had to deal with an unknown threat called Rock Humans.

In 2002, Joseph Joestar grieved for Suzie who died from a car crash and Joseph soon went to Japan and met a beautiful Japanese teenager named Tomoko Higashikata resulting in the birth of Josuke Higashikata.

In 2006, Jolyne Cujoh the child of Jotaro and his wife soon became ten years old and was able to use her Stand abilities though sadly her father Jotaro Kujo neglected her. Leaving her to be a misfit and a troublemaker who gets into conflict with police and other people.

In 2012, later a young girl known as Saya soon murdered her family leaving the young Naoto alone to see what happened. Naoto took his mother's maiden name known as Kurogane and lived in peace though watched by Jubei and Raquel due to Naoto Kurogane being the descendent of the Six Heroes as well as being part of the Amanohokosaka Clan.

Now in 2020 Naoto was soon attacked by a mysterious man and was left for dead until Raquel saved Naoto and had him as her servant while Jubei began teaching Naoto how to fight. Rachel soon began feeling odd as if she felt Naoto is replacing someone she loves and began to act distant to Naoto. Rachel met the mysterious being known as Amane who told Rachel that the man she loves and can remember his presence lies deep into the Boundary as he is the "Man of the Azure" leading Rachel to try and find him not knowing its Ragna she is trying to find. Josuke now a young teen had a close friend who is Koichi Hirose and Okuyasu Nijimura, and then they realize their spirits are something else. Though Okuyasu's older brother tried to kill them to revive their dead father but was killed by some unknown entity. This lead Josuke, Koichi Hirose and Okuyasu Nijimura to figure out the soon murders that spiked up lately.

Though the bloodline of DIO remained and is growing to become a cult of darkness while, Hazama and Relius soon began their own plans of ruining the world. Hazama and Relius soon have Saya Terumi on their side.

The Story starts.

I will also write prequel stories on my story due to a lot to go off on.

The prequel stories I will write:

Johnny Joestar and his friend Gyro’s adventures in the Wild West against the vampire Diego Brando who was trying to find the corpse of a Holy Saint.

Jonathan Joestar's adventures against Mathis Brando a vampire lord who is the descendent of Diego Brando.

Joseph Joestar's adventures with Caesar, Lisa-Lisa and Speedwagon when they all are dealing with the ancient vampire race known as the Pillar Men, along with having to deal with Japan’s Six Heroes and the monster known as Azrael.

The adventures of Giorno Giovanni in Italy who appeared and is determined to be a Gangstar to control every crime in Italy, as in his soon to be group called Passione are Bruno Bucciarati, Guido Mista, Leone Abbacchio, and Narancia Ghirga.

The adventures of Noel, Jin, Tsubaki, Makoto, Mai and Kajun in their lives and their growth together as friends, the meeting of Kagura and Bang as well as the Japanese Civil War known as the Ars Magus War.

Josefumi Kira's adventure in facing the Rock Men that plagued the Earth during the time of the Dinosaurs, this adventure will also have him deal with his memories as they are fractured and his connections to the Rock Men is soon discovered.

Finally

Jotaro along with his grandfather Joseph Joestar, Mohammed Avdol and Noriaki Kakyoin’s adventures in facing the Brando Cult who is trying to revive a god, their priest Enrico Pucci is the one leading the cult.

Last edited:
I have these ideas that has been bugging me and I hope it sounds interesting.

For my Jojo's Bizarre Adventures and Bioshock Crossover story:
You see the events in 1st Bioshock game took place in 1960, and Joseph Joestar now an adult and married to Suzi Q since he married her at 1942. This is also set before Holy married Sadao Kujo in 1967, so at this time period between 1960 and 1967 Joseph would hear about some weird stories about an underwater city and was sent by the Speedwagon Foundation to check it out. Though what happens to Jack the main protag of Bioshock? Well sadly he was killed in the plane crash and knowing Joseph he would plan out a survival plan by using his Hamon and Purple Hermit Stand.

Now Joseph is set to figure out what was going on in Rapture and with his Stand and Hamon he must fight his way through the horde of Rapture.

Funny thing thanks to Bioshock Infinite where it has the infinite possibilities I can imagine in one universe its pretty bizarre, other than that Joseph fits well in being in the first Bioshock game because of the time period and that there is no problem to do with the whole time difference or different realities.

I mentioned that Joseph can end up in Rapture during the first Bioshock events since Bioshock happened somewhere just a couple years before Holy got married so Joseph is somewhat still young.

Though the problem is Stands but Joseph at this point in the timeline and now in fic probably just gained his stand so he will struggle to use it and rely on his Hamon most of the time.

Not only that this actually leads up to another few Bioshock crossovers that I am interested in doing:

BlazBlue x Bioshock crossover:

Where in this crossover Naoto Kurogane (BlazBlue) arrives in Columbia instead of Booker after the events of Central Fiction slightly altered from the credits instead of being found by Raquel he was found by the Twins who wanted him to save Elizabeth and of course since the events have changed due to unknown reasons. This would be interesting since Columbia is a racist place that Comstruck owned where they hate any race outside of whites and since Naoto is Japanese he would be hated so he would have to sneak around instead of the usual raft beginning. Naoto is 17 and Elizabeth is in her 20s so there won't be a ship between the two, well its more of a brother and sister relationship. There are twists to this fanfic as Es from the BlazBlue side series called the XBlaze series gets involved since she was also sent to protect Elizabeth by the Twins when they found her at the Boundary since this was AFTER Central Fiction. Es would alter the plot since she bring Elizabeth out of the tower a few minutes before Naoto would arrive as then it would be a massive chain of events to take place. Naoto and Es would soon meet up and talked about their realities and then focus on protecting Elizabeth so they could return to their universes.

To make sure this isn't just a massive stomp for the BlazBlue cast, Hazama and Relius gets involved and leveled up Columbia greatly. The idea of this is because Bioshock Infinite and BlazBlue have confusing time travel style plots and I feel like the various time shifts would create some interesting concepts. Then the series would include the idea of composing BlazBlue worlds to the Bioshock ones and that was the game plan of Relius and Hazama, though your wondering about Booker just to tell you he will play a part but in a different way since he will come into the story. Though not as Comstruck but as himself and this will be related to many time travel stuff.

Now you can ask why would the twins give Es and Naoto the same job? Sounds strange, since Naoto and Es know each other and giving two strong people the same objection without telling the other could bring terrifying results (e.g. A battle where Elizabeth is killed, both kill each other etc). The reason is that the Twins saw a crippling hole in their vision and saw that whatever Relius and Hazama did altered everything so much that they can no longer predict anything and they are too afraid that they can't go back as this version of Bioshock: Infinite is altered in a fundamental way since Brooker was never there to go to Columbia. Now Naoto was sent there since the twins could use someone like Ragna and plus they would use Raquel to motivate Naoto to push further and for Es well she was the Guardian of the Gate and she would be useful to assist Naoto also they promised to send her to her reality (Which is the XBlaze series). Since like I said the Twins can no longer see the future in a way they expect as everything has been altered so much. Plus Es and Naoto are on the same side that are motivated to protect Elizabeth due to fulfilling their goals.

Also since Terumi is dead, its just Hazama since in Central Fiction, Hazama fell into the Boundary while Terumi became Susano'o and was soon killed by Ragna. Now Hazama wanted to join in since he wants to know misery and despair since he wants to know emotions as that is his new goal since Central Fiction. However for Relius, well the guy loves science and seeing Bioshock Infinite's time travel and the whole Columbia city would be interesting for him to tinker with and plus Relius might have more tricks in a certain underwater city he might venture to in the future. Plus Relius wants to create science so he gives knowledge to Comstock and Comstock gave his knowledge to Relius about the Twins and everything.

Devil May Cry and Bioshock crossover:
This fic would be set a few years before Devil May Cry 3 since in the timeline of the series it goes like this: DMC 3, DMC 1, DMC 2, DMC 4 and DMC 5. So since this was before DMC 3 this means that Dante didn't face Arkham nor Vergil and this was before he gained Devil Trigger and he still has that necklace and of course doesn't have his shirt and still has his DMC 3 look. Now for to crossover to Bioshock, he gets a call about some under water city and decided to check it out since the call said it had demons running amok and now Dante is sent to Rapture but what happens to Jack? Well Jack sadly died in the plane crash but Dante survived due to his healing factor and found himself in Rapture where he now has to survive and kick ass looking good!

Also before anyone say anything yeah I agree that it won't give Dante much effort but at this point Dante is at his weakest since this is way before DMC 3 so he still has a long way to go, and you know how cockiness gets? Don't worry he still manages to look cool and wreck the place but at the same time slightly matures a bit better. Plus at this point Dante doesn't have his Devil Arms or much equipment. Dante being sent to Rapture due to some random case and since at this point he is a bounty hunter taking the name Anthony Redgrave (Yeah at some point before DMC 3 he took a fake name but then used his real name Dante after he got his iconic guns) as Dante or rather Anthony enters Rapture thinking he is just a normal human and end up learning about his Devil heritage there. Since Ryan also got hold on the Rebellion, which started his demon research. During his time in rapture Dante get more and more cocky thanks to his superior stats, which could also include stuff like every gun he finds breaking shortly after since he doesn't possess Ebony and Ivory at this point of his history yet due to not being made. Since before getting his Ebony and Ivory guns he thought himself to be human for some time and this would show Dante at his weakest and most vulnerable. Though Ryan getting Rebellion will be tricky to have but it can work where maybe Mundus stole the sword and gave it to Ryan due to some deal they had. Dante not knowing his demonic heritage but then finding out by it on who his father Sparda is would shock him and since he doesn't have his sword he would have to relay on random guns and of course him having a spare sword.

Dante would show some morality change and fighting development would grow into what he might be in DMC 3. I would think he would not be feeding on the Little Sisters due to his awakened demon blood since the Adam would probably not work well with his blood. Yeah with his starting weapons he would try to be cautious and use minor weapons since they would break and not handle his strength. Though when he gets Rebellion then Dante shows moves and began slowly becoming how he was in DMC 3 since it was the game that happened before DMC 1.

I was thinking of this Fairy Tail x Kingdom Hearts crossover. Where this was when Jellal, Erza, Simon, Sho, Wally and Millianna are still in the Tower of Heaven, but before Jellal gets tortured and mind controlled the Heartless attacked and this sent Jellal, Simon and Erza to different worlds.

Jellal gains a Keyblade and found himself in Tranverse Town and has to save the world from the Heartless and Ansem, Jellal soon has to go around and restore the keyholes in different worlds and soon has to stop Ansem and his army of Heartless.

Though Jellal has to deal with Ansem slowly manipulating his mind in his dreams while Simon is trained by Yin Sid, and Erza lost her heart since she is a Seven Princesses of Heart but for Sho, Wally and Millianna are remaining in Earthland worried for Jellal, Erza and Simon.

Here is the idea of the Fairy Tail/Kingdom Hearts fanfic crossover combo:

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Soul by Birth - This follows pretty much like in canon except Terra met Simon, Aqua met Erza and finally Ventus met Jellal at various points of their lives since this was sometime before they were in the Tower of Heaven.

Kingdom Hearts: Legendary Keyblader Mage - Jellal goes around as a kid being trained by Leon, Yuffie and Aerith on how to be a fighter and went to seal the Keyholes, Simon went along with Jellal so they both can save Erza not knowing Erza's heart is inside Jellal but when Simon found out he tried to attack Jellal thus causing a split between the two.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories: Tale of Jellal Fernandez and Simon Mikazuchi - This one is where Jellal is searching for his lost memories and finding Simon but has to deal with Organization XIII who is messing with his mind by using an Erza a look alike. With Simon's tale he is trying to find Jellal since he is worried for him, though he soon encounters different members of Organization XIII.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Fractured Nobody - Jellal's nobody replaces Roxas in this story when dealing with the Organization XIII's jobs of securing hearts for their plan for Kingdom Hearts but soon Jellal's Nobody has to deal with Xion and then was taken down by Simon who is using Ansem's power. Jellal's nobody was soon sent into a dream world to slumber until they could find a way to bring Jellal's heart back.

Kingdom Hearts II: War of Organization XIII - Many years have passed and now as teens (This was sometime after Tenrou Island arc but before the Grand Magic Games arc) Erza, Millianna, Sho and Wally are in Fairy Tail living their lives but is worried for Jellal and Simon but soon Erza was dragged into the mysterious conflict with Organization XIII. Erza soon encounters Jellal and Simon who are now changed and different as they three along with Fairy Tail had to deal with Organization XIII and Xemnas.

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: Fate of Dreams - Jellal and Simon has to soon face Xehanort and his evil plans.

Kingdom Hearts III: X-Blade War - Everything will come to an end as Jellal, Erza and Simon has to save the worlds from Xehanort and his own version of Organization XIII.

The thing is with this fanfic won't follow the generic OP main character, or Jellal gaining a harem and the boring crossover cliches you see in quite a lot of fanfics since THIS Jellal and Simon were before the event of Jellal being possessed and they are both very different.

Jellal in this age is prone to make mistakes and he is quite naive to listen to Ansem (Xehanort's heartless) in his head making him cause issues where Simon gets angry at Jellal. Also throughout the KH, Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days BOTH Jellal and Simon also Erza are still too young that is until KH II where Jellal is now a teen but he was asleep the entire time making him miss out his life (Which is ironic since he lost his childhood when he was possessed by Ultear) while Simon is working with Diz and his group to stop Xemnas and his plans. This means that Erza, Sho, Wally and Millianna are at Fairy Tail (along with Kagura who was found by Erza and the others) and their personalities are much different as Erza is a bit nicer since she never got traumatised by evil Jellal or that Kagura, Sho, Wally and Millianna never are filled with hatred at Jellal but they worry where Jellal and Simon are.

Kind of stupid idea, but it's better than nothing to be honest.

It's a weird Undertale and RWBY Crossover series, except...not really.

Instead it's more of an Undertale Multiverse and one RWBY Universe crossover.

Essentially, my OC, named Cloud, is an amnesiac who eventually finds out who he is after landing somewhere in the Emerald Forest. Shit ensues, he gets into Beacon, gets into a team, which is all OCs, I forget about the OCs until recently, some character development shit happens, most of the RWBY plot still happens. Shit changes in Volume 2, Cloud's team is sent to Atlas to do a mission, where Violet, Cloud's love interest, betrays him and then comes the truth. Turns out, he is an amalgamation of three souls of a human and two monsters. The human is Chara who completed the Genocide Route and Sans, the skeleton. In any case, it turns out that Cloud is a monster, but still has no idea of his past. Eventually, he escapes Atlas and returns back to Vale in optimal time, and helps out the main RWBY cast in beating back the horde of grimm. Fast forward to Volume 3, Cloud is found to be back at Beacon, where Ironwood promises to not use him as a test subject, and instead wants to bring him to Atlas Academy. So, Cloud's team represents Atlas Academy in the Tournament, not much shit happens until the Yang and Mercury fight, where shit still goes the same. Instead, this time, Cinder decides the right option to try and kill Cloud, which results in him beginning to remember his past. Again, shit gets wild and Cloud gets sent to the medical room in Amity Coliseum. This time Violet and Cloud actually manage to become a couple and put their past differences aside. The whole Yang shit still happens and Ruby faces Mercury in the hallways who isn't Mercury really. Flashback to a couple chapters back and Cinder is...not exactly herself, as in, her canon self. She has more powers such as the ability to give life, and other shit. With this in mind, Mercury is in fact Nightmare Sans from the Undertale Multiverse all along. And turns out again, woop dee doo, that Ruby actually became Dream Sans' successor in the past, which results in her Silver Eyes. Volume 3 shit still happens, Penny is still dead, Ruby becomes distraught, and shit gets w i l d. First off, unlike the threat warning that basically was like 'Large Amounts of Grimm' it was more or less 'Warning: You are all dead meat', and the crowd goes wild, except they all begin to die. Violet finds out that Cloud is still in his room, since he is still injured and shit, and goes to try and help him out. In the halls, she meets Bete Noire, who absolutely stomps her into oblivion before Geno Sans comes in and basically dies to give Violet a spirit bomb powerup. Spirit Bomb powerup now gained, Violet ubermegastomps Bete into oblivion and gg ez clap. While I could talk about spoilers for the series, I would rather not, as it is actually written and posted on the internet somewhere. If you want to know where the next chapters might lead, I will give the answer of, Cloud won't come back until Chapter 12, and the other chapters are to give team RWBY powerups and actually give them some character development.

Do keep in mind that this is an Alternate Universe of RWBY and not following the main canon one, for christ's sake, Ruby gained her silver eyes thanks to a magical, wish-orb look-alike skeleton. OCs are actually relevant to the plot, like what?

In any case, if you want feats, there isn't much until now, where Dream Ruby becomes Multi-Continent/Moon Level via pulling back the shattered parts of Remnant's moon, and gains SOL to FTL speeds. Violet gains Star-Multi-Star/Solar System Level with the Geno merge thing that happened, realigning entire stars in the fight against Bete. Shockwaves unleashed were capable of hitting Remnant's neighbouring stars, bringing in FTL to possibly Massively FTL feats.

Scaling is a bit weird as I am still working it out, will give Dream Ruby feats to scale above Geno Violet obvs.

This was all a condensed version of the story and there is so much more to the entire thing.

Not a bad idea, pretty original idea of an Undertale OC being the fused form of three characters being sent into the RWBY world. Your changes seem like an interesting idea and would love to read this story.

Oh and what do you think of my story ideas?

It’s on Wattpad if you want to read it, it’s called The Anomaly.

In any case, your fanfics have a lot of thought out into them and that is a good thing. You clearly thought a lot about the history of these differing worlds and universes. I don’t know much about Bazblue or Bioshock but they sound interesting from what I can see. Your crossover fanfics have a massive amount of potential

Ah thanks man! I will check it out on wattpad!

Thanks! I try my best to plan out amazing story ideas and I am glad to hear that my stories have massive amount of potential.

This idea honestly came to me in a dream...it was a confusing mess of a dream so I will break it down.

It is set in a Hero no Academia world, but it has quite a few interesting fusions from different series to it creating a very vastly different world:

Lelouch and Nunnally were exiled to Japan by their father the Emperor of Britannia where they still sorta grew up with Suzaku but they soon had to leave since they are still royal children and since due to political issues of the invasion of Britannia when they attacked Japan had failed causing great impact to the world since now Japan was not controlled by Britannia. Muriel now in Japan soon found the two and raised them since her husband Huston passed away and she along with Courage the Cowardly Dog is trying to take care of the young Britannian royal children. She also has Sayoko Shinozaki the ninja maid that helped Muriel and Courage as she also began taking care of Lelouch and Nunnally making sure they are all right. The concept of Courage the Cowardly Dog was a thought that seemed sweet since Muriel and Courage would be interesting since they are living with Lelouch, Nunnally, and Sayoko Shinozaki. The Code Geass characters exist in this verse but are different due to Japan having a force that repelled Britannia due to the fact that Charles Zi Britannia screwed up and began a Cold War with Japan. Also cast members of Code Geass are involved but they are now completely different due to the existence of quirks and the fact that Hero system was created and that Britannia never took over Japan. Somewhere in Japan, now free C.C is watching over Lelouch feeling interested to create a contract with him.

Somehow Jellal, Erza, Ultear, Millianna, Kagura, Gray, Juvia, Natsu, Lucy, Laxus, Mira, Gajeel, Levy, Wendy, Lyon, Sherria, Meredy, Lily Panther, Happy and Carla arrived to the present since Fairy Tail happened in the past about many centuries ago and they appeared in the MHA fusion world, which is the future. Jellal soon found out that he is the distant ancestor of the Robotnik Family making him the ancestor of Gerald Robotnik who passed away 50 years ago due to Britannia not the United Nations or G.U.N like in the Sonic canon attacking the Space Colony Ark. Jellal and the others are now going to try and adapt in a futuristic world on a space ship, and Jellal was given power over the Ark and by accident he released Shadow from his prison who was instead placed safely somewhere in the Ark by Azmuth the creator of the Omnitrix. The reason why Jellal was able to release Shadow was because Jellal is Gerald’s ancestor. Gerald Robotnik begged Azmuth to help him since he needs help to plan a way to stop the Black Arms and since it was from a friend’s request as Azmuth agreed and began various planning to help with Gerald’s plan to stop the Black Arms. Though Jellal would one day in the present thanks to Paradox sending him along with the others to the present for a reason to activate and release Shadow but after awhile Shadow realised that Jellal is a decent person and they both developed a kind bond with each other. The Fairy Tail cast have their magic like in canon since they are from the past and they cannot gain Quirks nor can their magic be stolen or depowered by Anti-Quirk weapons.

This verse has various Sonic the Hedgehog characters as such with the Gerald came into contact with both Black Doom and Azmuth at various points and they managed to create the Ultimate Life Form, however Azmuth was suspicious on how Gerald was acting since he doesn’t know about Gerald’s involvement with Black Doom. Gerald had used Black Doom, and his own DNA but the body had no form, as this was left unsure though Black Doom left and told him that in fifty years he will need Shadow’s help as he vanished. Azmuth however realised what happened and put his own DNA into Shadow and argued with Gerald but they managed to reach an agreement on how to stop Black Doom since he told Azmuth with his DNA he would be able to reject Black Doom’s control. Azmuth decided to inject his own DNA along with a mutated combination of Echidna and Chaos’ DNA to further power Shadow. Now with Shadow released his form a hedgehog since Gerald was inspired by a prophecy of a hedgehog saving the universe from a calamity he lived in peace with Maria and Gerald though Azmuth had to leave due to finishing creating a device that will bring the universe together and it was called the Omnitrix. Though sadly Britannia attacked and Maria helped Shadow hid in the capsule where at this time Azmuth arrived and helped her hide Shadow somewhere and he used a machine where an ancestor of Gerald or Azmuth himself can release Shadow thus making sure he is safe from Britannia. Of course that was 50 years ago and in the present of this fic, Julian Kintobor Robotnik or rather taking the name Eggman is a scientist of Britannia and he is fighting the Freedom Fighters, which have Sonic, Tails, Amy, Sally and many others who rebel against Britannia. Knuckles still remain alone on Angel Island after the whole Death Egg situation, this means he is without much contact due to him being more paranoid with the surface world and he built more traps using lost Echidna technology making sure Eggman and Sonic couldn’t trick him. Though Knuckles and Sonic did team up to stop Eggman but they remain tense allies and thankfully thanks to the Echidna technology found and hiding the Master Emerald inside a shrine this means it was not shattered so Chaos was never released. Rouge the Bat is working for Britannia as a spy and seems to be on another side. Sonic, Tails, Amy, The Chaotix, Sally and Knothole Freedom Fighters teamed up to stop Eggman from trying to destroy Green Hill Zone, gaining the Chaos Emeralds and finally trying to capture Angel Island. Sonic and the others live in South America where Britannia has less control over since most of South America is filled with the Mobians, the Mobians were genetically altered animals due to exposure of Chaos Energy from the Chaos Emeralds itself and the first ones were the Echidna and soon other races thus creating a whole new sub species.

Touma Kamijou from the light novel and anime series A Certain Magical Index appeared and saved Muriel from an assassin quirk user and he began helping her out where he grown a friendship with Lelouch and Courage where he too like them became an over protective big brother figure to Nunnally. He also has his Miracle Breaker and that various characters from his world exist in this mega crossover but in different circumstances. Esper Powers are an offshoot of Quirks and are in the same category as Quirks but are slightly different since they came a decade ago while Quirks came 200 years ago. While the magic in the series are remnants of the Fairy Tail world and BlazBlue magic that was used to create a very different form of magic in the 19th Century. Magical Index verse is fun to do since Touma, Index, Misaka and Accelerator are in this fusion world but are different due to various different circumstances. Accelerator is now just a vigilante fighting people to prove he is the strongest, Misaka is busy studying in a hero school hiding her Esper powers as a Quirk and Touma is considered quirkless due to the oddity of his ability (since in the canon series he was considered weak because of the fact no one knows about his Imagine Breaker). Index however is still being chased by various groups and ended up living with Touma.

For BlazBlue it is seems complicated but this story is going to have some characters from the alternative timeless to the main BlazBlue series such as having Bloodedge Experience and XBlaze series put into this fusion world. In the Bloodedge Experience world: Naoto Kurogane, Raquel Alucard, Hazama (Alternative version), Saya Terumi, Relius Clover (Alternative version), Valkenhayn (Alternative version) and Clavis Alucard (Alternative version). This combined with the XBlaze world from BlazBlue: Es, Tōuya Kagari, Sechs, Jubei (Alternative version), Nine the Phantom (Alternative version), and Celica (Alternative version). In this verse Naoto Kurogane decided to become a hero and he kept his mother's maiden name to distance himself from the name Terumi since his little sister Saya Terumi murdered the family and was sealed away by the magical Amanohokosaka Clan who was related by blood to the Terumi name. Naoto was still bitten by Raquel when he was nearly killed and made into a half vampire and still met with Clavis Alucard where in the main timeline Naoto didn’t get killed by Clavis nor did Saya get "consumed" by Naoto creating a way to create a Fifth Prime Field the mother of Ragna, Jin and Saya. Naoto now reaching sixteen years old wanted to be a hero he joined a hero school and he soon was dragged into the hero world. He soon encounters various people like the couple hero duo Es and Tōuya who are a well-known hero team in Japan that secretly uses magic from an old magical family such as the Amanohokosaka Clan. He soon finds and befriends Konoe aka Nine the Phantom a hero who uses magic where one knows and thought she is a Quirk user, and her husband Jubei the sword hero who is a Beastkin who existed in the mountains of Japan and her younger sister of Celica the healing hero who uses magic like her older sister. He soon encounters the mystery team Hazama, and Relius Clover, and finally the vigilante Sechs. Though sadly he soon has to face his evil little sister Saya Terumi who hunts for souls due to her drive Soul Eater.

For the Fate series it follows Fate/Stay Night but in a different way since Mage Craft still exists but less around since the development of quirks and Mages with Magic Circuits CANNOT have quirks thus making them seem quirkless to the world. Shirou Emiya exists in this fic, as this is he before the Holy Grail War where he is only good with Projection magic and is determined to be a hero. Fate/Zero happened but ended slightly different as the grail did destroy Fuyuki City but Kiritsugu Emiya managed to get enough force to destroy the Einzberns and take Illya away from the Einzbern House, he along with Zelretch managed to end the Holy Grail War permanently by dismantling it. He moved to Japan with Illya and takes Shirou in adoption and after many months Kiritsugu Emiya passed away leaving Shirou to take care of the house and protect Illya, he is an also good friends with Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou and Luviagelita Edelfelt. The Matou Family was destroyed when Clavis Alucard found out what Zouken is trying to do and ended up killing him and destroying the house leaving Shinji to be raised by his drunk father and for Sakura to remain living with Shirou but keeping the Matou name. Also the remains of the Holy Grail War of some sort might appear though slightly different since Gilgamesh is still around.

Verses used:

My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia

Fairy Tail

Sonic the Hedgehog

Ben 10

BlazBlue

A Certain Magical Index

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Code Geass

Fate/Stay Night

And thats pretty much it, not sure how I am going to fit all of this but this dream is very interesting and complicated but a lot of fun!

Last edited:
I have 2 fanfics but they are in Spanish and I am too lazy to bring them here.

I have been interested in Warhammer 40k, but because of how difficult it is to find digital books (because physical ones are impossible in the country where I live), I read on YouTube, stories and information summarized in Spanish (because in English it is very difficult to understand how it is the verse and most of them are very long) although I already have a base to work with.

I have thought about doing a kind of One-Shot of Kharn in Nanatsu no taizai, of how the traitor destroys everything by showing them that they are shit and that this could happen if a human obtained the Power of a great demon.

Also another from a group of space marines (Dark Angels because they are my favorites) in One punch man, basically time of the end of Freeblade (the phone game) In the final battle of the demon Felfurion vs the Imperial Knight, a portal would open later From the defeat of the demon that would absorb a handful of space marines and an average Psyker that was sent, due to the chaos trying to summon a demon (although it was unnecessary), the group of super soldiers and Psyker would be transported to the world of One punch man, where they would consider monsters as low-level Deamons and then join The Hero Association, where they would realize that tatsumaki is a low-level Psyker Alpha, while his sister is very weak but has potential Psyker Alpha plus level, in addition to that I will use the web comic for the personality and appearance of some characters such as fubuki

Those idea sound interesting ngl and its a shame they are in Spanish since I can't read it but hopefully they will get translated someday.

Also what did you think of my fanfic idea?

I like and special the one about Fairy Tail x Kingdom Hearts crossover, although I don't know many of the verses that you are proposing in the idea of MHA mega crossover.

Kharn's story will probably release the English version almost at the same time, and that of Space marine on OPM will release translated chapters every 2 or 3 chapters

I've been really inactive on this thread despite creating it, lol. Then again I've kind of been inactive since the forum move in general.

Just remembered this because I finally updated ARGW (Rewritten), after, like, seven months. Definitely liked Chapter 3.

Also yeah use FF.net. Then Archive Of Our Own second to that, but pretty much every fanfiction website that isn't FF.net is bad, imo.

Oh nice to hear that! I am glad to hear that your fanfic has updated, I will check it out since I love reading the fanfic.

Also it happens to everyone once in awhile to become inactive due to personal stuff.

Also RinneItachi what do you think of my fanfic ideas that I posted so far? Also sorry if it seems rude to say that...

Pretty much what happened on the fandom version of this thread when you asked me that. Can't comment on pretty much any of them since they all involve verses and characters I don't know whatsoever, the only referenced verses I actually know are JoJo's and Gravity Falls. There's also one JoJo's related message that's pretty much a fanfiction chapter on it's own and I kind of wouldn't want to read through the message regardless, no offense. Just to clarify, I'd be fine with giving my thoughts on any ideas centered entirely around one or two verses I know well enough, but I can't give much if any relevant thoughts when there are so many things I don't understand. The most I can do is say how well I think a general idea would work. For example, if you were to write a crossover, I could probably comment on things like how smoothly written something seems to be, or if I think it'd feel forced in, if I have enough context, of course. I'll just list all the verses I'm very familiar with and would also read fanfictions about to make things clearer.

Re:Zero

Undertale

RWBY

Dragon Ball

Naruto

Bleach (kind of iffy on the if I would read part, would probably prefer it if the Bleach characters are entering another verse than anything else).

Hunter X Hunter

My Hero Academia

One Punch Man

JoJo's (again, kind of iffy on the if I would read part, and would probably prefer it if the JoJo characters involved are entering another verse than anything else).

KonoSuba

The Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu No Taizai

Overlord

DOOM (same as JoJo's and Bleach, but would probably only read one centered around Doomguy, obviously)

SCP Foundation Mythos

Although, for the record, I do plan on eventually adding Fairy Tale to that list. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Ah alright sorry about that! Heh guess I do ramble on a bit, and again sorry for repeating again.

Also your story for the Undertale x RWBY fanfic is going great RinneItachi!

I got this stupid idea writing a parody-reaction "story" where characters from multiple franchies reacting to their rating in vsbattle wiki.

But I'm not drunk enough to do that.

Not gonna lie that idea might be funny to read to see various characters to see how they rank in Vs Battle wiki.

Also my fanfic idea that I dreamt which are the MHA Mega Crossover fanfic is insane but pretty interesting to write about. I am excited to write my 12 fanfic ideas that I wrote in this thread because I am excited due to my ideas.

Who here is familiar with Ace Combat? I shared this story a while ago but I need to catch people up on what happens prior to the story to summarize it

Back