• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Share Your Fanfictions

It's more of a plan for an official work, but the basic idea is this. There's an essential superstructure called the Omphalos, with beings beyond the scope of the lower realms weave and craft fates for the mortals. However, one of these beings decides to stop weaving a tale of a human. As such, his future is left undetermined, his very existence breaking the rules of the Omphalos, allowing him to break free from the system and works of fate. This story explores this man's adventure and how he goes from a normal man to essentially one of the most powerful beings that deny reality in a sense.

Well, in later books of course, it's not gonna happen in just a singular one. It's gonna be more of a multi-book story in a sense, with the first instead of exploring his powers, explores his mind and how he has to deal with these sudden abilities. He's sort of like a superhero, rescuing others and battling villains, but it also shows how much of a toll it takes on his mind. The stress of it all bearing down upon him, the high expectations of others and how it bears weight. It shows he has weaknesses that stick by him. There is no doubt he is powerful, but at the same time, he's still human. He will still make mistakes as all the rest of us, after all, we aren't perfect. It just makes it worse as a superpowered individual when you mess up, your strength might accidentally kill millions of people and your actions would have to be regulated by others. In a sense, while he is free from the system, he isn't truly free as others watch and judge his actions.

Of course, as the Omphalos being a 'superstructure' there are also a bunch of other books that I want to write as well. One of them is set in a harry potter-esque setting where a girl is like a messed up mary sue. Sure, she is perfect in every way, but she knows it and abuses this status. Everyone bows down to her because they know they can't do anything, and it results in a fight on the school grounds. This is where the story takes a turn, with the girl being stripped of this status and realizing how much of a shit person she was, and starting from scratch. From there, she has to work and actually struggle to be a better person, working through trials and even questioning herself at times. There will no doubt be mistakes and trip falls along the way, but just like in the first story, it's because she's human, like all of us.

There are plenty of other books and series that I want to write, but it will take time and concentration to do so.

That's exactly what happens...abused neglected reader gets revenge on union academy..
I am making the Union Academy funded and owned by Volt (The Boys) and was quickly shut down in a week because many heroes learnt about the messed up stuff in Union Academy.

(Also when I finish the timeline enough I will post it here and it might be a very long post though)

Here is the fusion world of the series I mentioned called Calamity of Fates.

Which is the fusion world of actual history, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Ghosts of Tsushima, Rurouni Kenshin, InuYasha, King Arthur Myths, Lord of the Rings, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Elder Scrolls, Tales of Berseria, Castlevania, Harry Potter, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Adaption of the first two volumes only), World of Warcraft, Marvel, DC, Dragon Ball series, YuYu Hakusho, Persona series, Under Nights In-Birth, Arcana Hearts, Senran Kagura, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Metroid, Halo, Star Wars (Legends Continuity NOT the Disney one) and many more.

(it’s kinda incompetent so if you keep an eye on it you will see more information updated)

(There is more to be seen like the MHA fusion world called Calamity Fate of Heroes of Rebellion and the Jojo x BlazBlue fusion world)

Making this thread again because it likely didn't get carried through the forum move. I'll see if I can find those who were active in the previous one to invite them.

Anyways, currently my only released one is this this.

Edit: To clarify for new people to the thread, this is a thread to share or talk about your fanfictions. You could also just say what your fanfiction ideas are, if you have any.
Good shit, I’m liking how it’s keeping to the outside of Remnant and not immediately jumping into the main cast. Looking forward to chapter 5

Yeah, my absolute main focus is trying not to do what a large majority of crossover (especially RWBY) fanfictions do, which is having the MC immediately get heavily involved with the main cast. Sometimes, people have the main character involved so heavily, while also not having that character even change events beyond minor dialogue changes and such. Eventually, it feels like "What if this character was also here" rather than an actual story, and it can somewhat ruin fanfictions that had very good ideas for their foundations. The old version of ARGW(R) tried to diverge from this, and did decently in that aspect, but in its last chapters before deletion, I recall it feeling the same way.

Also, as for the next chapter, I'll try to get it out this month, but I'm working on several other fanfictions as well. I have a lot on my plate, maybe even too much. When counting ARGW(R), I'm currently working on 4 (technically 5) fanfictions.

I have three fics that I’m working on right now, one for Naruto, one for Dragon Ball, and another for Transformers.

The Naruto one is called Madara’s Wrath, and the general synopsis is that Madara loses Nagato and Obito, with the former being taken back to Konoha by Jiraiya and the latter arriving in time to save Rin and later becoming the Fifth Hokage. Madara then allies with Orochimaru in order to continue his Eye of the Moon plan.

The Dragon Ball one is a rewrite of the series. The overall plot of the series is the same, but with several notable differences such as Gine fleeing Planet Vegeta with Kakarot, Raditz isn’t killed during the Saiyan Saga and joins the Z-Fighters, several DBZ movies are included in the plot, the mechanics of Super Saiyan are changed, and more.

The Transformers one is pretty much a rewrite, starting roughly sixteen Cybertronian years before the Great War begins. The events prior to the war, mainly focusing on Elita-One, Megatron and Orion Pax, with Barricade, Bumblebee and Arcee later taking the spotlight. Other characters such as Windblade, Bludgeon, Starscream and more would also get their stories told at some points.

I have three fics that I’m working on right now, one for Naruto, one for Dragon Ball, and another for Transformers.

The Naruto one is called Madara’s Wrath, and the general synopsis is that Madara loses Nagato and Obito, with the former being taken back to Konoha by Jiraiya and the latter arriving in time to save Rin and later becoming the Fifth Hokage. Madara then allies with Orochimaru in order to continue his Eye of the Moon plan.

The Dragon Ball one is a rewrite of the series. The overall plot of the series is the same, but with several notable differences such as Gine fleeing Planet Vegeta with Kakarot, Raditz isn’t killed during the Saiyan Saga and joins the Z-Fighters, several DBZ movies are included in the plot, the mechanics of Super Saiyan are changed, and more.

The Transformers one is pretty much a rewrite, starting roughly sixteen Cybertronian years before the Great War begins. The events prior to the war, mainly focusing on Elita-One, Megatron and Orion Pax, with Barricade, Bumblebee and Arcee later taking the spotlight. Other characters such as Windblade, Bludgeon, Starscream and more would also get their stories told at some points.
This sounds pretty awesome! I can't read these fanfics!

I am going to do something insane...This isn't what I normally do buuut after thinking about it I might as well just do it.

You see I seen a fanfic long ago where a male OC had a trap harem which in the harem included Astolfo, Felix, Gasper (High School DxD), Bridget, Hideri (Blend S), Schrödinger and many more...shame I can’t find it anymore since it’s not bad, but it’s something interesting. Also the fic had a lot of hardcore lemon and I mean a lot of it in almost every chapter. Also other than the lemon sexual plot there is a lot of character development on how each of the femboys developed deeply with the protagonist OC.

I might actually create my own version of the femboy harem since I love the fanfic and I have a few ideas. Since I kinda love the idea of a femboy harem since it’s a concept that many people do not know.

So in this fanfic I am going have a character named Naoto Kagari who gained the abilities of Ragna the Bloodedge's Azure Grimoire, Shirou's UBW and Projection, Sieg's dragon form, and Alucard (Hellsing)'s abilities but most of them are locked up or hard to control. He will struggle in fact in many chapters to gain and control his abilities since they act up at random times or is capped with a limiter.

In his adventure he has to meet up with Astolfo, Felix, Gasper Vladi, Bridget, Hideri Kanzaki, Schrödinger, Hideyoshi Kinoshita, and Load Galax where they all assist him and soon develop feelings for him. Though Naoto suffers from depression and sees himself as useless though after many chapters he gets over his depression and develops further.

and yes there will be lemons...

The main villain are in fact a group where it has Terumi, Van Kleiss, Relius Clover, Madara Uchiha, Esdeath, Sephiroth, Vilgax, Kotomine, and thats it so far.

Last edited:
...You know I can't tell if this was a bad time that I remembered this but, I'm unsure if this is going to be an actual book or just a fanfic. Right now, my writing and overall motivation has dropped, so I'm thinking of just writing this as a fanfic, since it allows me to remember my writings and isn't a google doc with over thousands of words I have to scroll through.

Anyways, the story is set in an alternative world parallel to our own, where our 'imprints' or our impacts on this world becomes physical. Like, for example, Plato's Theory of Forms, while we technically have no way to prove it in our world, within this alternative world, it may come to life as maybe a house or city of some sort that isn't exactly real, but is also pure Good in a sense. It sort of imitates what the Theory of Forms was, that the physical wasn't as real or true as timeless and unchangeable ideas, and how it was used to explain the Form of the Good.

Entities such as Wardens are sort of like the police or guards of this parallel world, chosen by the Supreme Architect to make sure that this alternative world doesn't explode or anything of the sort. They make sure that no rules are broken and that no one 'city' spreads its influence too far and overall makes this alternative world worse. The Supreme Architect is God due to how much precedence Christianity has in our world. However, God, due to how many varying myths and religions are surrounding Him, does have a bit of a split personality due to that. Think of like how God acted in the Old Testament and in the New Testament, and the idea is that He constantly switches between those personalities. But again, due to this parallel world works, God can easily be switched out for any other Supreme Being within any religion if it gets bigger than Christianity. Supreme Architects as said before choose Wardens to essentially be the police, but they also maintain the balance between the alternative world and our world. Just to make sure that, y'know, these two worlds don't collide or explode or something stupid.

As said before, there are sort of 'cities' that are placed in this alternative world, which I really need a name for. Essentially, these cities are the creation of the most impacts on the world. Like, say, popular companies of comic books. Anyone can really recognize DC and their famous superhero, Superman so it would be a city due to how famous they are. Same can be said for basically any work of fiction, though I don't think I'm gonna explore such places. This alternative world's landscape without the cities is sort of like the world in Genesis, kind of black, dark and dreary. The ground is kind of mush and sinks under your foot.

I explained a lot about this world, so I should get into the plot itself. It follows the tale of a woman named Cassanova Rivera, who was killed in a car crash. Now normally humans that die in our world don't exactly appear in this alternative one, so it's a big surprise when Cassanova is still in physical form in this alternative world. From exploring the place with the help of a Warden, she finds out that she apparently poisoned the Tree of Life, which is the physical manifestation of a Supreme Architect to make sure that the alternative world and our world don't collide. So yeah, big news and so she has to go on a quest in Percy Jackson-esque fashion to prove her innocence and cure the Tree of Life of its poison. Along the way, the reader will eventually come to realize that she had murdered her boyfriend in self-defense and chopped up his corpse to hide it. So, not the best hero.

Actually, this gives a good segue into what her abilities as the sort of physical manifestation of her Imprint is. It's kind of a broken ability tho, since she is able to cut through nearly everything within the Verse. From simple barriers to invisible lines of regeneration, I'm still trying to figure out some weaknesses, still in the planning process. I was thinking that it could work similarly to the Mystic Eyes of Depth Perception, like seeing the lines of death and having to cut them. But, I'm still thinking on it.

I have several fanfictions.

One my most popular is a RWBY x Mortal Kombat crossover fic. It takes place after MK Eleven. When Liu Kang erases Shang Tsung, Raiden's soul is spared and his soul travels to the hour glass, landing in the World of Remnant and merging with Jaune. Jaune now has access to all of Raiden's powers, skills, and memories. With this, the battle of Haven is drastically changed.

I have several fanfictions.

One my most popular is a RWBY x Mortal Kombat crossover fic. It takes place after MK Eleven. When Liu Kang erases Shang Tsung, Raiden's soul is spared and his soul travels to the hour glass, landing in the World of Remnant and merging with Jaune. Jaune now has access to all of Raiden's powers, skills, and memories. With this, the battle of Haven is drastically changed.
Isn't it just another overpowered jaune then

I am curious to hear about those plans MrLuk.

Also...quick question to everyone, what do you think of my femboy fanfiction idea? Yes I know it sounds a little...uh weird but its an old fanfic I saw that actually developed the femboys' characters to showing how they developed and emotionally changed in loving the Male MC. Sure it has some seriously hardcore lemons (Which are not bad) but the story was pretty well and I thought "Well I could create one as well! I mean no one really has created this idea before so why the hell not?"

I am considering making a fanfic that has MHA, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, Life of Saiki, DC and Marvel in one universe.

Writing another RWBY fanfiction because....yes. So this takes place during Volume 3, the whole Vytal Festival mistake where everything goes to shit. Probably both physically and metaphorically. Anyways, this story follows the life of a kid who was caught up in all of this, sorta. So the kid is extremely powerful, but the problem is that he's kinda dumb. Well, dumb in the sense of he can't really understand emotions. The most prominent of his personality however, is his love for humanity. Like, he really likes humanity to the point where he can't stand the grimm or the White Fang. Literally anything that is a threat to humanity, he demolishes it with immense abhorrence.

While I am integrating the dialogue of RWBY at times, since I am lazy, I also wanted to try and take the chance to improve upon it when I can. Small tidbits of dialogue here, a little more build-up there, you get the idea. There is gonna be some twists and turns, some might even be confusing, but later chapters will explore and delve into the plot twists and whatnot. Currently, I am in the process of getting through...urgh...volume 4. Well, hopefully the later volumes are easier to write but Volume 4 is just a mess to get through. Only on the second chapter (technically half of episode 2, because I wanted to be special apparently) and...blegh.

Moving on to stuff to look forward to in the future for this story, an interesting tidbit to note is a Form. I already introduced this concept in the prologue, but a Form is the form of you, across every plane of existence, across every parallel universe. It's definitely a concept that I'm gonna delve into much later on and how characters will be able to use it...and how it can introduce a type of cosmic horror villain. It's also gonna explain how our little protagonist got to be so powerful. Also, the Nuckalevee, remember that whole villain grimm in volume 4? Well, I'm hoping to give a better build-up and better fight instead of just...running around and it literally just being an inflatable tube sign. Uh, yeah, my current sight is simply on giving the better build-up for the villains in Volume 4 and hoping to deliver. I haven't thought much about Volume 5 but it's probably gonna be a bit of a break for the heroes.

Might also give some exposition dumps. With that in mind, there are also concepts borrowed from other universes, the most noteworthy is our protagonist's version of Ciel:Mana from Tensei Slime, whose name is Athena. I'm not planning to add too many concepts from other fictional universes, merely expanding on other abilities that he will gain. I do know that it might be stupid to add Athena in, but I wasn't thinking at the time and Athena is gonna have a bit of a minor role in the plot. Honestly, it might add onto the protag's development, since he's the type to think more emotional. While he is intelligent in some ways, it's only when regarding humanity as a whole. The whole timeskip gave me an excuse to let him fill the gaps, such as what he originally called dark beasts, grimm, understanding some basic stuff about humanity. Weapons, villages, all that. Athena will most likely be there to help him understand his skills better and how to use them to higher heights. Also maybe giving him some advice on his emotions.

Speaking of our protag's view about humanity, he actually met with Cinder in the prologue (which has several parts...why). It basically answers the question of what happens when he sees a killer. The answer is that he thinks of them as anomalies, since he doesn't understand why they are killing fellow humans when they are meant to work together. Even when the goal is said, he still doesn't understand. So, classified as anomalies, better hope the Foundation doesn't contain them.

That's about it, still have a lot to go through and there are some problems here and there. Mostly just with me, and how my depression has hit hard over the course of a couple days, but I'm still hoping to go strong.

PogU bump. Since it's been a long time, I'll go ahead and talk about a new idea I'm exploring. Actually, I've got 2 ideas, but I'll just talk about one.

So, I still have a lot of stories planned, and I must continue my main story ARGW. But right now I'm focused on a new story, which I've titled Intertwined Fates. The title seems generic and meaningless but will have a lot more relevancy much later in the story.

Basically, it's a fanfiction where the RWBY universe and Dragon Ball universe are merged. The main character of sorts is Broly (DBS), who was exiled as normal but landed on Remnant instead of Vampa. The first chapter has Qrow finding Broly, deciding to bring him to Beacon, and all of the relevant events that happen along the way. Overall, I only have written 2 chapters and am holding off on releasing any as I want to be fully invested in it when I do that. Then I'll release all of the chapters I have written one day apart. The story is in its early stages, and as of right now isn't wildly interesting, but I have some certain big ideas for it that'll make the story much more fun when I get to them. Since some people might not want to get spoiled, even if it's just fanfiction, I'll only talk about it in the next paragraph.

Alright, so, it isn't just Broly who landed on Remnant. Goku did as well, but in this story, his name isn't Goku, it's Kakarot. And unfortunately, he was found by some not-so-nice people, instead of Grandpa Gohan. By some impossible occurrence (or the author wanting to do it because it's a good story idea), Kakarot got taken by Salem's faction. I won't go into too much detail, but basically, his life was hell. Salem studied Kakarot to no end, seeing as he was an alien child, and eventually discovered the Saiyan's ability for Zenkai Boosts. Well, you can guess how that went. I'd keep going, but I've already talked a lot about a story I haven't even shown yet.

Thinking about writing a fanfic where Naoto Kurogane and Es (I feel like these two are underrated when it comes to fanwork) from BlazBlue ends up in DC verse (But its kinda of a mixture of DC Justice League cartoon series and the comics) but not only them but also the including of Dante and Vergil from DMC, Shirou Emiya (Along with Rin Tohsaka, Illya von Einzbern, Sakura Matou, Saber and Rider) and the elements of Dark Souls and Bloodborne added in same with some of the characters.

Though not sure where to start.

so...since i saw dies irae pantheon, i am planning to make a fanfiction which is in a sense shinza banshou version of fgo. In pantheon, the main character can summons aeons, which are basically copies of hadou gods recorded on the throne, literally the ******* same as servants being summoned from throne of heroes. However, i want this verse to focus on teamwork a lot, so the hadou gods will be greatly downgraded and many of their abilities will be sealed. I am making this a project with chakravartin, will see whati can come up with.

so...since i saw dies irae pantheon, i am planning to make a fanfiction which is in a sense shinza banshou version of fgo. In pantheon, the main character can summons aeons, which are basically copies of hadou gods recorded on the throne, literally the ******* same as servants being summoned from throne of heroes. However, i want this verse to focus on teamwork a lot, so the hadou gods will be greatly downgraded and many of their abilities will be sealed. I am making this a project with chakravartin, will see whati can come up with.
That sounds like an interesting story idea, what do you think of my idea of Naoto Kurogane, Es, Shirou Emiya, Rin Tohsaka, Illya von Einzbern, Sakura Matou, Artoria/Saber, Medusa/Rider, Dante and Vergil in the DC verse? Though it has elements of Dark Souls and Bloodborne and maybe some of their characters.

That sounds like an interesting story idea, what do you think of my idea of Naoto Kurogane, Es, Shirou Emiya, Rin Tohsaka, Illya von Einzbern, Sakura Matou, Artoria/Saber, Medusa/Rider, Dante and Vergil in the DC verse? Though it has elements of Dark Souls and Bloodborne and maybe some of their characters.
not really interested in DC tho...

so I think in made a Doctor Who x Rwby fanfic, it's basically about how a Soldier Time Lord is transported to the remnant after an attack from the Master, well, most Fanfic makes otherworldly characters easily adapt to the presence of the characters that make them friends of the protagonist after one day, but not here, the time lords in the canon hate magic and everything related, they killed thousands of species for being "irrational" creatures (in the sense that their presence basically ignores the laws of physics created by the TL), plus the fact that the timelords themselves were cursed in canon by Pythia, the former ruler of Galifrey, prior to the anchoring of the thread/creation of the laws of physics, so in a world where everyone is indirectly magical beings, it would be funny how This War time lords tries to restore remaining rationality without eliminating all living things.

of course, he will not have the plot armor, nor a time lord Wave soldier from the War in Heaven (which is essentially SCP-682!) or as a weapon that literally says; Your aura no longer exists!

Thanks for making another chapter op, was looking forward to it
It took a while, but I got it out eventually. It's much shorter than most chapters I make as it's more so set-up for the future story. You may or may not have saw it, but as I mentioned post-chapter, the story will be undergoing a big time-skip. The events here are long before the beginning of canon RWBY.

A more drastic change though, bigger than the new chapter, is the redraws of chapter's 1 and 2, which took a long time for me to finish cause I was busy with irl stuff. Honestly, I think opinions on the changes to both starting chapters would be somewhat mixed, but I think most people would prefer the new ones. I do, at least.

I plan on continuing ARGW for a long time, but I'm still focused on many others, so much that I'm trying to make sure I prioritize specific stories, namely ARGW, of course.

I have a few chapters of a Dragon Ball and RWBY crossover with Broly as the MC ready, but I'm planning on working all the way to chapter 5 before releasing any of them. I wanna make sure I'm both invested in the story and know exactly what the direction of it will be before I release it.

I'm still planning on a story about an ItachixRe:Zero crossover but I haven't touched it in a while.

I'm also considering a Doomguy in AoT story, but I feel like it may not work too well beyond the first few chapters or so.

And I'm also making a time-skip Goku in Genshin Impact stomp story just for fun, I'm not writing it too seriously, lol.

Sans stopped a bandit about to kill a blonde woman with an axe by thrusting a bone through his back, coming out the other side. As his blood splattered, organs and flesh damaged irreperably, he suffered the karma of his actions. His soul burned with what felt like the agonizing flames of Hell itself. And he let out a scream for just a moment, before going limp, eyes now lifeless.

Damn this shit is edgier than I remember

If I was to give one criticism, I would say the way the fights are described gets repetitive.
“Sans covers the floor with bones” “Raven barely manages to dodge”
“Sans pulls out a blaster to his right”
“Raven pushes off the ground to narrowly avoid the attack”

I noticed that Undertale and Attack on Titan's overt stories are unexpectedly similar, so I'm figuring out something with that basis :v
also bump

Making this thread again because it likely didn't get carried through the forum move. I'll see if I can find those who were active in the previous one to invite them.

Anyways, currently my only released one is this this.

Edit: To clarify for new people to the thread, this is a thread to share or talk about your fanfictions. You could also just say what your fanfiction ideas are, if you have any.
Where is your Sans in rwby fic bro? Did you give up on it, or did you reboot it again? I thought it was good

Back