• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shantae Upgrade

From what was shown in Shantae - The Pirate's Curse, Ammo Barron ordered Techno Baron to make a weapon that Ka Blam-O! Turns villages into slag heaps. Later on, in the story, Techno Baron due to Bolo messing up the Targeting Module (it doesn't seem like he has worked on anything else) ends up being on the recieving side of the weapo.

Later on in the game, said cannon is used against the Pirate Master, Given it takes a combination of Shantae's power and this to take it down, I think Shantae should be comparable to the cannon in power. A further feat is shown the one time she uses her magic power to de facto reality warp all of Scuttle Tow

In the sequel, Ammo Baron not only turns out to be alive, but to be pretty fodder to Shantae, who takes him out in a single blow. Seriously, the average monster takes more blows to beat than Techno Baron.

Given all I think Shantae should have a solid 7-C tier.

Mind you, it's possibly higher, given how in the first game, she has tanked THIS explosion of what seems to be the entire island, although a feat of this magnitude never happens again in the series, I might grant it might be an outlier.

Any thought?

To be honest, the attack NEVER destroys a village and the one time it lands it either stuns the pirate Master (the god tier of the setting) or makes a laughably small hole)

The one feat I am curious is the destruction of Risky's island which seems to take a lot, but I am iffy if that is a feat or an outlier given Shantae NEVER faces something on this level again

Well, you can ask to get that feat calculated as well if you wish.

As much as I love Shantae, the statement isn't exactly specific on whether it does it in a single shot. Judging by the small crater when it hit the bwron aswell, that doesn't seem 7-C. But calcs please prove me wrong.

I think it's an anti feat, It was meant to both blow up the royal palace (that is HUGE compared to Scuttle Town) and stunned one of the God tiers of the setting.

Back