• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Incon probably

Either Shadow BFRs or Zeref throws his Death

Though I'm slightly leaning towards Shadow as he can time stop and it's extremely in character to use of when necessary

Not that he's going to use it but that time stop wouldn't work on him. Unless Shadow has a special time stop. This is FH Zeref with time manip.

I looked on Zeref's Fairy Tail wiki page since I'm not big on Fairy Tail, didn't really see anything about how his spatial manipulation works. Shadow has versatility with spatial distorting attacks as seen in Sonic Battle. Even assuming that Zeref is immune to time stop, I could see Shadow fending him off with his Sonic Battle moveset and BFR with Chaos Rift. He could also trap him with a Chaos Control Sphere.

Does he have to touch Zeref? Is he instantly displaced? How in Character is it for him to start with it? His weakness is listed as being cocky and overconfident.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Does he have to touch Zeref? Is he instantly displaced? How in Character is it for him to start with it? His weakness is listed as being cocky and overconfident.
He doesn't have to tough zeref in order to hit him with it. Not sure how in character it is for shadow to use though. Even though shadow is cocky and a bit overconfident he tends to try and go for the kill in most fights.

1. It's a projectile. Shadow himself doesn't have to physically touch Zeref, if that's what you mean.

2. Yes.

3. Yes. Shadow spams the shit out of Chaos Control.

He doesn't have to tough zeref in order to hit him with it. Not sure how in character it is for shadow to use though. Even though shadow is cocky and a bit overconfident he tends to try and go for the kill in most fights.

Chaos Rift only appears in Sonic Chronicles but Shadow does use it a lot in that game.

Zeref scales to a feat that's roughly 24.29 petatons.

Not sure if Shadow should scale to Infinite, but Infinite's miniature sun was 23.85 exatons.

If that is the case how likely is zeref to use his death magic at the start of a fight because shadow might one shot here ?

Outside of BFR can Shadow even kill Zeref due to his Time Reversal? For reference, Zeref was able to rewind time and regen even after being vaporized.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Outside of BFR can Shadow even kill Zeref due to his Time Reversal? For reference, Zeref was able to rewind time and regen even after being vaporized.
Well, then Chaos Blast wouldn't be able to permanently put him down, I think that works up to Low-High regen, Zeref has Mid-High. So it looks like Shadow will have to BFR to win.

Back