• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's 4 for Mewtwo (Cal, myself, Phoenix821, and ProfessorKukui) and 4 for Shadow (Theuser789, ShadowWarrior, Oblivion Lightning, and VioletVoid)

Unoriginal Memes said:
I think that's 4 for Mewtwo (Cal, myself, Phoenix821, and ProfessorKukui) and 4 for Shadow (Theuser789, ShadowWarrior, Oblivion Lightning, and VioletVoid)
Hey, I voted Shadow too, you missed me.

Shadow FRA.

Chaos Control and Shadow shouldn't be affected by Mewtwo's mindhax.Shadow is also getting the Wisps and Chronicles equipment which should be able to give Shadow the edge in this battle. My vote goes to Shadow..

Shadow FRA

I just don't think Shadow would play it safe against a character whom he knows nothing about he's far smarter than that.Chaos Control and Wisps are his only win con tho.

Guys, Chaos Control isn't an offensive technique. That alone can't net him a win. And Shadow with a nullified Chaos Control via Disable hasn't been addressed yet.

The real cal howard said:
Guys, Chaos Control isn't an offensive technique. That alone can't net him a win. And Shadow with a nullified Chaos Control via Disable hasn't been addressed yet.
Oh how wrong you are on that.

Chaos Control is the ability to manipulate Chaos energy and can be applied in various different ways, whether to manipulate space, time, teleport, or use various Chaos based attacks.

U know what I meant. Chaos based attacks aren't called Chaos Control. They're called Chaos Spear, Chaos Rift, etc. Chaos Control is the spacetime warping move.

The real cal howard said:
Um....

Yes it is, lmao. Chaos Control allows Shadow to stop time, slow down time, and mainpulate the fabric of space/time itself. He even has a crapload of attacks that a grounded in his ability to mainpulate space/time. Shadow's chaos control gives him a massive advantage in this area along with the Wisps and other amulets from Sonic Chronicles.

Godhand1999 said:
Shadow FRA.
Chaos Control and Shadow shouldn't be affected by Mewtwo's mindhax.Shadow is also getting the Wisps and Chronicles equipment which should be able to give Shadow the edge in this battle. My vote goes to Shadow..
This was already debunked.

Miracle Eye negates Shadows resistance even if it is better than Mewtwos mindhax.

Okay, this thread filled up so fast.

I wanna argue, but I don't even know what's happening as of now. Is Chaos Control being called into question or something?

ShakeResounding said:
Okay, this thread filled uo so fast.
I wanna argue, but I don't even know what's happening as of now. Is Chaos Control being called into question or something?
Not really. Cal meant to say Chaos Control as in time stop.

In my initial post, yes. If Shadow takes off his inhibitors, Mewtwo can just boost himself further. Mewtwo starts off stronger and has an almost passive omniboost, and he can just boost himself further.

Okay, I can't form an opinion yet.

I looked through this fast-filling behemoth of a thread, and essentially gathered this is a very difficult and close match to decide. The AP gap is close, both can telespam, they've both had their deal of threats with great years of experience, etc. etc.

Shadow's wincon is incapacitation (from what I can tell) through a few means of doing so, and tbe Replenisher will help him in a battle of attrition. Mewtwo's wincon is basically killing Shadow twice (since he resurrects once with the Angel Amulet), power nulling, or mindhaxxing him.

So here's few questions.

One: If Shadow dies, what's stopping him from immediately stopping time once he resurrects? If he actually does, there'll be no holds barred when he comes back.

Two: Is Power Null (Disable) a valid option here, and how does it work? I'd look into the profile, but I'm currently out and about.

Three: Can Mewtwo really bypass Shadow's resistance to mindhax with a certain move?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Godhand1999 said:
Shadow FRA.
This was already debunked.
Miracle Eye negates Shadows resistance even if it is better than Mewtwos mindhax.
How?

-Would Mewtwo instantly use that move after realizing that his mind hax won't work?Even then would he get it off before Shadow uses CC?

-If Shadow pulls of Chaos Control he essentially wins and I do believe that Shaodw would play it safe against a being he has no knowledge about.Shadow ensured he killed his clone when using CC in Forces and he didn't want to kill Silver so Shadow will very likely kill when using Chaos Control.

Right now I'm still all for Shadow but looking at inconclusive if Mewtwo can instantly bypass his resistance which would come down to whom ever uses Mindhax or Time Stop first

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Godhand1999 said:
Because Miracle Eye negates resistance to mind hax? Im not understanding the question.
Okay, I asked how will Miracle Eye help in this battle? Miracle Eye apperently removes physic resistance and makes Mewtwo "impossible to dodge" I believe. Shadow could literally avoid his techiques either by teleporting or stopping time. He can then use his techiques that incoperate Chaos Control into the mix to defeat Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back