• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most likely When he has several other moves and abilities how would he even know to start with it before shadow beats him.

Chrono hearts and trickster aren't going to be able to counter chaos control when shadow has already activated it.

But dante doesn't even use his hax in character regardless of if they are on his tier or not. Y'all didn't even consider that shadow is far more likely to use his abilities to defeat dante and especially in this form. All y'all did was make claims and say maybe dante might do such and such despite having nothing to back up such claims.

Ah, the infamous "You're all wrong!" technique which never gets old and even the most respected members of the wiki sometimes use.

I'll leave for a while in case something new is brought on the table.

Because none of you provided any evidence to support why dante should win over shadow despite those claims not even being true.

I mea even you said that there weren't any evidence to support your claims so they are nothing more than claims to why you think a character might win even though you can't prove it.

I've looked through Shadow vs Accelerator and people there claim that Shadow used his time hax only once throughout the whole series...

No he has used it twice one against himself in forces and the other against silver. Dante on the other hand hasn't.

However shadow hasn't played much of a role in the games up into forces so ya.

No I am listening just not agreeing with the reasons why dante wins as nobody has given anything more than just claims.

Dude, Chrono Heart is passive, and you didn't back up your claim that it's not either

And he did use Bangle of Time in DMC1, otherwise Nelo Angelo and Mundus wouldn't have their resistances to Time Stop

O let me give you a link that it is not as dante would have to switch to between other hearts before using it.

If it were passive every strike he does time should be frozen than.

Here is said Lik and another thing he has to land the attack for it to activate.

That cutscene was to show you the ability he had just acquired other than that he never used in the rest of the game. And mundus generals being resistant to time stop doesn't prove dante uses it in character at it isn't shown in a cutscene and that can be argue that the reason they have resistance to it is to make it harder for the player. Also dante didn't use bangle of time in dmc 1 the player did. By this logic shadow has used time manipulation a lot more times than just two. And uses it quiet a bit.

So that would mean he has to not only activate it but land a hit on shadow for it to activate. I was saying if it was passive than when ever dante hit someone time would freeze or slow down and stills need energy to activate it. The styles can be shown to be game mechanic but switching between items is not game mechanic.

Devil trigger energy is simply a gameplay mechanic to limited the player so they wouldn't spam quicksilver and other abilities all the time

Back