• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Servants Physical Strength

KamiYasha

VS Battles
Retired
Alright, so this is mostly due to the inaccurate rating for moslty all of the Servants.

>-From where comes the Small City level feat? From HERE (2.7 Megatons to 5.1 Megatons).

-Now, why was this feat used on servants physical strength? Mainly because, Heracles (in a Bad End) was able to deflect a weakened Excalibur.

It was agreed HERE, that the feat is legit (Although a copy should be rank below the original)

Therefore the scaling should be like this:

1)Shirou's feat (Small City level)

2) Heracles being able to defleact a weakened Excalibur with no problem (Rank above Shirou's Excalibur)

3) Hercales is also able to defleact some weapons of Gilgamesh's GoB

For those who wonder, GoB has ranked weapons from E to A++ (Excalibur is A++)

So, the proper scaling should be like this.

Heracles

Attack Potency:
Mountain level (Physically the strongest servant on the fifth war, was able to deflect a weakened Excalibur and weapons from GoB.)(Was even stated to be capable of destroying a mountai )

Durability: Mountain level (God Hand allows him to adapt up to Small Island Level attacks), Resurrection and reactive evolution make him very hard to kill.

Implying that this is accepted ^^

How this affects other characters stats? Well, Aside for those assassins class servants that aren't hand-to-hand combatants, like this. Every servant with B or higher strength should have a City level or At least City level physical strength.

Why specifically B rank strengh? Well, Saber (Under Shirou's Mastery) holds a B rank strength, she was able to pare blows against Heracles.

Then upgrades to basic power-scaling like Gilgamesh GoB (At least City level to Mountain level with higher rank treasures) same for Shirou/Archer's UBW that can match Gil's GoB. Saber's Caliburn and etc.

Any thoughts?

I'm fine with this.

If this goes through, shouldn't Saber Alter (and some others) be boosted to 7-A through scaling?

HF Shirou should be 7-A with Nine Lives Blade Works, too.

Given the calc and the statement about Heracles's attack being capable of destroying a mountain I thinks this sounds fine.

Like I said on the other thread. I don't really have any particular objections from my (admittedly sparse) knowledge of the subject. It also means that all Servants with A Rank Strength will have At least City level or At least Large City level AP from this.

This also begs the question of Agility scaling. How fast are Servants with E or D Rank Agility compared to Servants with C, B, or A Rank agility.

Large City level = Mountain level.

Reppuzan said:
This also begs the question of Agility scaling. How fast are Servants with E or D Rank Agility compared to Servants with C, B, or A Rank agility.
Iskandar has a D rank.

He doesn't seem to be slow compared to other servants.

Another example is Saber Alter. She has a D rank agility and can fight against Medusa which has A rank.

Right about off topic from me, KamiYasha, but that sounds somewhat similar to the stands of JJBA. Like Pucci's Whitesnake had a speed grade of D yet it was capable of fighting a B rank stand that which should be WAY faster and such.

@KamiYasha: Exactly.

Anyways back on topic. I do want to ask this. Should this be accepted, would the other ranks of the servents be upgraded as well or would they just stay the same?

The speed may only be in raw combat and movement speed, not reaction speed. Like something along the lines of Sasuke seeing Lee hitting him in the face but can't do so much to stop it (Part I Naruto), or Archer seeing Lancer run behind him for a casual backstab that he managed to see and tilt a bit to dodge but not fast enough to counter or evade the follow-up kick (UBW anime).

CrossverseCrisis said:
@KamiYasha: Exactly.
Anyways back on topic. I do want to ask this. Should this be accepted, would the other ranks of the servents be upgraded as well or would they just stay the same?
Aside from Ap/Durability. No other stat should be changed.

Shouldn't GoB from Gil be Mountain level at its highest end then? Gil wrecked Heracles with it.

Alakabamm said:
Shouldn't GoB from Gil be Mountain level at its highest end then? Gil wrecked Heracles with it.
Yes, that's in the post.

I feel like "Up to Mountain level" for Gate of Babylon / Unlimited Blade Works is the most fitting rating.

We'd need to upgrade the Arcueid scaled to servants too, now that I think about it.

At least 7-B would probably be best.

Also, Caster should be "At least 7-B" with serious magic, too, and Mountain level durability with her shield.

I suppose that this seems reasonable, although don't forget the striking strength values.

This would also bump up Gil's armor to Mountain level for being unscathed against bloodlusted Saber strikes.

Other than that, there don't seem to be any objections, so shall we go ahead with the upgrades?

There's a LOT of changes to be made, though, given how many pages there are, so we should probably split the workload.

I feel that stats should be taken with a grain of salt, they're pretty much meaningless when it comes to actual battles in-universe with the exception of stuff like Heracles' godhand.

AguilaR101 said:
I feel that stats should be taken with a grain of salt, they're pretty much meaningless when it comes to actual battles in-universe with the exception of stuff like Heracles' godhand.
Nope.

Strength is basic Attack Potency of Servant, not their physical strength (but Herucles sure is pure phys.strength in any viewed combat).

Agility is a measure of speed. But we should remember that it's not equal term. It can be different types of speed. Kojiro's agility is based on TG, Rider is based on her movement speed and Lancer is the fastest dasher.

If B rank strength is at least City level and D rank the average Town level. Then, C rank should be City level, right?

If Aoko's being upgraded, Powered Ciel and Roa need to be as well.

I do think those two should only be "At least Town level", though, at least for now.

Well Roa is an ancestor(even if the others don't like him because of his values) and considered to be one of the greatest magus even before that so I don't really see how it's a problem upgrading him. About Ciel

"Q: If Caster and Ciel went full out on magic and fought each other, who would win?"

"A: That'd be Caster. A lot's been said, but see, she's a witch from the divine era, something that shouldn't be in the present. If it was a competition against human opponents, then Caster would present the most horrifying and greatest results among the HF 5 Servants.....
Though, if Ciel got her hands on what lies within the deepest parts of the Evocationary area of the Association and sends the Seventh Scripture in her, things will be different."

The Aoko Nasu was talking about was /ss/ensei, so I think Aoko should have a new tab with her Melty Blood pic and apply the upgrade there, I mean she's older and all.
SP1-Aoko (1)
So pretty much leave Mahoyo Aoko in Town Level and put Tsuki/Melty Aoko in at "least City Level" because of GB.

Prime Roa was one of the strongest Dead Apostle Ancestors (considering he beat Altrouge), and even average Ancestors are capable of fighting on par with servants, so him being significantly stronger is a possibility.

I dunno. More opinions would be good.

Back