• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Servant Stat Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, there's True Assassin, who regenerated when Arturia intercepted and cut off his arm, given that he later used Zabaniya against Kirei and his arm was fine. Archer also regenerated from Saber slashing him across the chest but that took forever and I can't remember how deep it was.

That's true, though.

@Matt

They've appeared in Fate/Grand Order, which is written by Nasu himself, so I believe so.

All the Servants in Fate/Kaleid are degraded versions of the originals which are stated to have several parameters ranked down due to the flawed nature of their summons.

@Matt The Kaleid universe uses the Servants from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero as the basis for their abilities. The class cards are used to summon the powers of Servants to be used instead of the Servants themselves.

To be fair, didn't Nasu say something like Fate/Kaleid isn't quite canon? It's wildly inconsistent anyways.

Yeah he compared it to Fanfiction, but it's a official Type-Moon work but at the same time the author of Kaleid has stated that he thinks of Kaleid as separate from the nasuverse so he can bend the rules and have more freedom.

Probably in that Kaleid is not part of the close family of the Fate Franchise (Stay Night, UBW, HF, Apoc, etc.) but more of a cousin that's close enough to be obviously related but far enough to look different.

Oh, one more thing.

C-rank Noble Phantasms are said to be equivalent to A-rank normal attacks in terms of sheer strength. This should boost a lot of characters up to Mountain level (read: basically every Noble Phantasm).

It'd also make Berserker Herc and those lucky people who scale "At least 7-A".

@Prom

If I recall correctly, Archer was able to kill Berserker once with Crane Wing Three Realms and the use of Trace: Overedge on the Fate route (I believe it was retconned in by WoG after the anime aired).

Does this mean that Trace: Overedge is Mountain level in AP?

And there are a LOT of NP above C-Rank.

Shirou destroyed Saber Alter's heart with it too, so that'd prooooobably be fine?

Yeah, there are a lot. If we take it at face value, it supports Excalibur being a higher-end of High 7-A.

@Prom

Heck, all of Karna's thrusts are considered A-Rank Attacks. So, it only lends further credence to his current ratings.

And given that Excalibur's AP is supposed to be nearly unrivaled amongst NPs (until the arrival of the Indian Demigods), definitely supports the idea of it being on the higher end of the scale.

Sounds good, then.

This thread is getting very long and kinda unfocused, so I'll make a new thread that will more definitively outline things soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back