• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Servant Stat Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can deal with FSN and FZ, the relevant Tsukihime profiles, and whatever's leftover I guess.

I can possibly try doing, at the very least (and even then, this is a maybe), the Saber profiles of F/GO

The FGO servants aren't going to still go by stat scaling, save for some things (scaling A-rank strength people to Berserker, for example). Unless they're super physically weak like Gilles, they scale to the 7-B stats.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I can possibly try doing, at the very least (and even then, this is a maybe), the Saber profiles of F/GO
Bruh, you got your work cut out for you.

Saberfaces - unlimited saber works

Yes. If you don't know what to do with any of them, just talk about it here.

Li Shuwen should be pretty simple? He should just be "At least 7-B, higher with Fierce Tiger blah blah". His page needs work in general, though.

Nursery Rhyme should either scale to the 7-B stuff or just be unknown physically, I guess.

Meltlilith should be At least 7-B (restricted). Passionlip and Kingprotea are fine as is.

Yes.

I'll get to mine later tonight or tomorrow, I don't have the time to devote to anything tonight, really.

Okay so.........my mind info on Fate/GO isn't enough to do the thing so Rep kind of offered to take my spot for it...yeah......so much for trying to lend a hand...meh, oh well...

His durability is how it should be from what I can see right now

Oh right, sorry. Ramesses changed it earlier but i saw that it was left undone and didn't check it again later. My bad.

Carry on~

Someone will get to it eventually. Once I have the time I'll start my part of the revisions

Yeah. It goes without saying that those're their physical stats since it's not elaborated to be anything else (also it looks awkward with it, not the best grammar).

I think that was done to differentiate (or whatever) from their NP's and such.

Though then again, we'd might as well do the same for the others so yeah maybe it's best to just take them out.

@Ramesses

Sorry bout that, Weekly and I got into an editing war with a user. You should be good to go now.

Question: Does the America quartet (Scathach, Cu alter, Karna and Arjuna) have the same stats, right? (Aside their respective Nps)

Yes, Kaleid needs fixing.

Anyways; those four have mostly the same stats, I believe, Kami.

I'm working on the Tsukihime-related pages right now. May take some time, as these pages are not that great and I am a perfectionist.

I'll get to that.

So, there's another thing; Servant Regenerationn. All Servants have regenerative capabilities (though lesser than Avalon, and over time). Given that I believe True Assassi has the best regenerative feat out of these, should all Servants get High-Low Regenerationn over time? (I gave Assassin Low-Mid, but I doubt that's fully appropriate).

@Prom

I remember that some Servants are better at regenerating than others.

For example, Medea's magical know-how allowed her to quickly heal from the wounds she received from Caladbolg II when Archer stopped short of killing her.

Saber also kinda healed from Gae Bolg, albeit not completely. I don't know if we should give them High-Low, since I don't remember ordinary Servants recovering from lost limbs or organs outside of Berserker, but Mid-Low would definitely be appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back