• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Sephiroth Dissidia Artwork
Partially Alie

Perfect cell by projectsalex-d5fugv9
The Perfect Warrior.

Safer Sephiroth vs Super Perfect Cell
Speed is equalized.

Both are in character

And Both have previous knowlegde of the other

Who wins and why?

Giving it to sephiroth literally can do everything cell can do but has way more versatility even mater manipulation I say he takes this high or mid difficulty.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Aparajita's and Mafiafox's don't count until they give detailed, constructive reasoning.
Don't get me wrong I love Cell, he's my second favorite DBZ villain of all time, but for time manipulation alone makes me think that Sephiroth has this none the less Intangibillity.

sepjhiroth japan version was calced at megafoe range

international game version was calced at kilofoe range

both are well beyond spc

@Mafiafox I'm not accusing you of anything. According to the new vs rules, you're vote won't be accepted if your reasoning is...subpar.

I said that it's due to reasons already stated, i.e:

Giving it to sephiroth literally can do everything cell can do but has way more versatility even mater manipulation I say he takes this high or mid difficulty

Intangibility, Time Manipulation, BFR, Mind Manipulation, GG

Giving it to Sephiroth, way more versatility, Time Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and all the other powers people already mentioned.

Sephiroth for me. Even tho the OP did mention them of having prior knowledge of each others abilities, this means that Cell has to be very wary of fighting Sephiroth since he has watch out for the many hax abilties, that everyone has mentioned earlier above, has. He's going to have a hard time here, speed qualized or not.

Sephiroth due to far superior hax, Cell has no protection against intangibility, time manipulation and mind manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back