• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG 0989
Gargoyle One said:
<Only One

<Sentry can Reality Warp

Lol.

Also, Dimensional BFR is worthless due to inter dimensional travel. And Death takes time to cast, and his other abilities he doesn't lead with.
Where is at on his profile?

What? Reality Warping?

In the powers and abilities section.

And how good is Sephiroths mind screw? Sentrys is planetary

Gargoyle One said:
What? Reality Warping?

In the powers and abilities section.

And how good is Sephiroths mind screw? Sentrys is planetary
I checked, did you see the image I sent? It is not listed. I could be blind. If for the record, he does have reality warping, I will vote for sentry but cant see it.

Sephiroth Mindscrew btw is not control, so that is a negative admitedly But it is solar system since it is from his supernova set. Confuse and related spells are probably close range tho.

Oh it was removed? Huh.

I'll go with inconclusive actually, just cause it's a who shoots first

Well that was a long one. Just to be a brown noser, I will change to inconclusive as well. I mean. Resistance to matter manip of molecules mans level by molecule man, can create things and can attack the soul, etc. I doubt either can get out of this. Also, a new scenario. Sephiroth uses supernova, Sentry ressurects himself. Or: Sephiroth uses timestop, and then death manipulation. And sentry...ressurects himself. Probably could go on forever.

Gargoyle One said:
Oh it was removed? Huh.

I'll go with inconclusive actually, just cause it's a who shoots first
Actually if Sentry can ressurect himself over and over again.. How can Sephiroth kill him? Plus, he has type 4 immortality which I forgot about.

ummm shootingkill and kinkiest voted for inconclusive? I see their and your vote for Seph in the OP

KinkiestSins said:
Well that was a long one. Just to be a brown noser, I will change to inconclusive as well.
^

Don't always count on the OP when they might not be on or simply forgot the match.

K, Inconclusive for Gargoyle's reasons

Back