• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senshinkan Characters Revisions

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
So Keira feat has been calced as being 34 Megatons/City level

And her base stats when not boosted is Town level. Pretty good and consistent i would say so myself.

So yes, everyone would pretty much scale to her considering they tank/fight against her

When she stomped the team, it was more of her experience letting her dodge all of their attacks and stomp them (We even actually see Yoshiya smashing her body with his tonfas and it did pretty much good damage. Blowing her brains)

Not much to say tbh

I'd say everyone can comfortobly scale to her City level while she stays as Town Level normally, City level when boosting her power.

Rinko is capable of fighting her head on and she's not that good in terms of physical strength compared to others

In Bansenjin, we actually see the Senshinkan killing each other. Akira died due to Yoshiya using her a shield against Ayumi's attack, with Ayumi dying to Harumitsu. Rinko fought against Narutaki and killed him but got in turn killed by Sera. Yoshiya fights head on with Harumitsu.

So yeah, while there's a difference in terms of stats, they are still capable of harming each other

well i can see that

and why were they killing each other? Idk the context and sera is the last one standing?

Something something about Yoshiya becoming a Rosei by drinking their blood or something.

Yes. Remember the prologue in the first game? The one where everyone is dead but Sera and Yoshiya fighting Amakasu? Yeah that's not Shinno actually killing them but in truth them killing each other

wait you telling me firstly yoshiya drank his friends blood then fought amakasu but the prologue of the first game is all about them actually murdering each other??? Also i vaguely remember something about harumitsu erasing yoshiya and himself during the skirmish

Bansenjin '''explains what truly happened in the prologue'''. Erasure that Yoshiya resisted

I think it will be fine to start applying the changes?

Back