• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Semi-Haxless Low 2-Cs. Goku vs Azura.

Y azura norm
Goku super saiyajin god ss evolution by gonzalossj3 dce6rv9-pre
SSB Goku vs Dream World Azura.
To make this not a AP stomp, speed is equal, Azura starts inside of the dream world, is bloodlusted, and has time to summon other versions of herself.

Questions -

Doesnt Goku one shot? Yes, he does.

Isnt this a stomp? No. Azura has two win conditions, one is incap via trapping Goku in pseudo infinite dream worlds (BFR), or killing Goku in the collapse of killing the Azura whose Dream World he is currently inside.

Wouldn't the collapse just be slightly above baseline low 2-C though ? i doubt it would kill Goku at this point.

I could be wrong though.

Thats the thing. Goku ran away from a timeline destruction from Zeno. If he can survive a timeline collapse, i guess it is a stomp for Goku.

Ted Ed said:
Thats the thing. Goku ran away from a timeline destruction from Zeno. If he can survive a timeline collapse, i guess it is a stomp for Goku.
What Zeno did was a 2-C attack though, that's what Goku was running away from.

Goku being able to move or talk in the destroyed Future Timeline was considered an outlier, that is why i am asking if Goku could be able to survive a timeline collapse

Back