• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seiken Gakuin Discussion thread

I'm thinking about this point.

Veira should gain resistance to all Hax types caused by magic and spells.

Because the dragon race had the ability to resist all forms of magic and Leonis spells were ineffective against her.

I'm thinking about this point.

Veira should gain resistance to all Hax types caused by magic and spells.

Because the dragon race had the ability to resist all forms of magic and Leonis spells were ineffective against her.
Agree. And Shardhak should get layered hax, since even with her resistance his attacks bypassed them.

I've just started reading volume 9, and I've completed the first chapter. So far, I've got some resistances for undead beings, such as Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Power Absorption, and Curse Manipulation.

It should be added for Leo in his undead key.

I just looked at his profile, and found there was no such ability there. What if we add it?

—Non-Physical Interaction to Incorporeality (Energy)—

“It can’t be…a spirit?!” Leonis couldn’t help but exclaim out loud.

Spirits were mana life-forms born of the energy emitted by the moon.

So even in an age where gods have perished, the spirits have survived…

“Are you some sort of gatekeeper?” Leonis asked.
“I am the custodian of this vault.”

“I am a student of this academy. Can you let me pass?”

The spirit stiffened for a moment, then stated, “You lack the right and authority to pass.”

“What? Is this card not enough?”

“To enter the vault, you require the administration bureau’s approval.”

“…I see. How do I apply for their approval, then?” Leonis inquired, growing impatient.

“Submit a written request to the administration bureau. If they judge there to be no issue with the submission, they will grant approval within several weeks’ time,” the owl creature recited.

“Several weeks…” Leonis groaned. The Undead King was used to waiting, but he was currently registered as a refugee. Would a request from someone like him even get approved?

This is bothersome, Leonis thought. Reducing the spirit to ashes would be a simple matter for one such as him, of course, but that would cause undue commotion.

---

I thought this was NPI because Leonis said: 'Reducing the spirit to ashes'.

Hello, I just read the novel and am interested in this fiction. May I join the discussion?
You don't need permission to start discussing, anyone who is knowledgeable of the verse is always welcomed.
I just looked at his profile, and found there was no such ability there. What if we add it?

—Non-Physical Interaction to Incorporeality (Energy)—

“It can’t be…a spirit?!” Leonis couldn’t help but exclaim out loud.

Spirits were mana life-forms born of the energy emitted by the moon.

So even in an age where gods have perished, the spirits have survived…

“Are you some sort of gatekeeper?” Leonis asked.
“I am the custodian of this vault.”

“I am a student of this academy. Can you let me pass?”

The spirit stiffened for a moment, then stated, “You lack the right and authority to pass.”

“What? Is this card not enough?”

“To enter the vault, you require the administration bureau’s approval.”

“…I see. How do I apply for their approval, then?” Leonis inquired, growing impatient.

“Submit a written request to the administration bureau. If they judge there to be no issue with the submission, they will grant approval within several weeks’ time,” the owl creature recited.

“Several weeks…” Leonis groaned. The Undead King was used to waiting, but he was currently registered as a refugee. Would a request from someone like him even get approved?

This is bothersome, Leonis thought. Reducing the spirit to ashes would be a simple matter for one such as him, of course, but that would cause undue commotion.

---

I thought this was NPI because Leonis said: 'Reducing the spirit to ashes'.
Yeah, it is NPI. I guess, I kinda forgot to add it in the profile.

He can also destroy or interact with souls.

Also, if you want to add a scan use the spoiler function.

Sorry, I just got this account from my friend, so I'm not used to it. Also, is it okay if I apply for some other abilities?

Moreover, I saw Shary's unfinished profile. If possible, I'd like to help too.

Sorry, I just got this account from my friend, so I'm not used to it. Also, is it okay if I apply for some other abilities?
No worries you can take your time, also you can add abilities if I missed some, by making a CRT.
Moreover, I saw Shary's unfinished profile. If possible, I'd like to help too.
You can help, though I just thought of finishing the profile. Once I am done you can cross check and see if I missed some.

Also may I know upto which volume you read?

No worries you can take your time, also you can add abilities if I missed some, by making a CRT.

You can help, though I just thought of finishing the profile. Once I am done you can cross check and see if I missed some.

Also may I know upto which volume you read?
Can I ask something? Regarding the 'Spoiler Function' you said earlier, where can I use it?

Also, regarding Sakuya's Relativitic+ speed, can you explain?

Can I ask something? Regarding the 'Spoiler Function' you said earlier, where can I use it?

Also, regarding Sakuya's Relativitic+ speed, can you explain?
In V6, she got Mystic eyes of time, which made her to accelerate her perception to the level that she sees even lighting fast charcters as stopped. Which according this calculation is Relativitic+ speed.

I think we should add the Blessed ability for Holy Sword users in addition to Soul Manipulation.

This also means giving the Void the ability Invulnerability, because only the Holy Sword can fight them.

Holy Swords were a miraculous power granted to select members of mankind by the planet as a means of opposing the Voids. These weapons took on a variety of forms in accordance with their wielder’s personality. One might be a broadsword, while another could be a katana, a bow, an ax, a staff, or even a gun. Each held a unique power, and all were fundamentally different from the sorcery Leonis used

↑. Another feats.

Holy Swords—a power granted to humanity by the planet and the only one capable of opposing the Voids. They often took the forms of weapons, granting their wielders various abilities.

I almost forgot. All Holy Sword users should have Summoning for Weapon.

—Summoning: Weapon—
“Regina, I’ll cut a way through. Cover me.”
Sakuya stepped forward, her white Sakura Orchid garb fluttering in the wind. There wasn’t a trace of fear in her eyes. At the bottom of those clear pools burned an intense hatred for Voids.
“Cut down all that opposes you, Blade of Lightning—Activate!”
Chanting the words that unlocked her power, the girl summoned her Holy Sword. The very soul of the Sakura Orchid clan materialized in her hand—a katana. It was her Holy Sword—the Blade of Lightning, Raikirimaru.
“Let’s do this, you accursed creatures!”

Sakuya stepped forward, her white Sakura Orchid garb fluttering in the wind. There wasn’t a trace of fear in her eyes. At the bottom of those clear pools burned an intense hatred for Voids.
Chanting the words that unlocked her power, the girl summoned her Holy Sword. The very soul of the Sakura Orchid clan materialized in her hand—a katana. It was her Holy Sword—the Blade of Lightning, Raikirimaru.

I think we should add the Blessed ability for Holy Sword users in addition to Soul Manipulation.

This also means giving the Void the ability Invulnerability, because only the Holy Sword can fight them.

Holy Swords were a miraculous power granted to select members of mankind by the planet as a means of opposing the Voids. These weapons took on a variety of forms in accordance with their wielder’s personality. One might be a broadsword, while another could be a katana, a bow, an ax, a staff, or even a gun. Each held a unique power, and all were fundamentally different from the sorcery Leonis used

↑. Another feats.

Holy Swords—a power granted to humanity by the planet and the only one capable of opposing the Voids. They often took the forms of weapons, granting their wielders various abilities.
Blessed seems fine.

I am not sure about Invulnerability, seems like it's only a verse specific ability.

Summoning is fine.

Can someone who has read more than Volume 5 tell me what the Void is about?

I think they are like creatures that affected by Corruption to become like that. Perhaps, the cause is the otherworldly miasma(?).

I read up to volume 6. We only know that they are creatures from another dimension.

I think this will be a mystery that will be solved towards the end of the story.

I read up to volume 6. We only know that they are creatures from another dimension.

I think this will be a mystery that will be solved towards the end of the story.
There Is lot of another Dimension right. Even a spirit and Leonis have they own Dimension.

Can someone who has read more than Volume 5 tell me what the Void is about?

I think they are like creatures that affected by Corruption to become like that. Perhaps, the cause is the otherworldly miasma(?).
Even till V8 also we still don't much about them, I can only tell how much I know. And little bit from v9 (not read completely yet)
Previously, we were aware that these beings resemble mythical creatures. According to V8, the history of the past has been entirely severed and transformed into an entirely new world known as the Nether Void. This world is saturated with miasma and serves as the origin of the voids, from which they all enter Leo's world.

In V9, it is stated that those who acquire the power of the Voids only find themselves returning to Emptiness. Even the voids themselves are entities that have been orchestrated by the Goddess's voice.... It's something will be revealed at a later point, I think.

BTW, I have something.

A little revision and additional abilities for Leonis and Sakuya.

Sakuya Sieglinde

- From 'Statistics Amplification (Every time she attacks, her speed increases greatly)' should be Accelerated Development type Battle developing Physical Statistics (Speed). Cause she gonna get speeding in every slash she do.

Sakuya’s boots kicked against the ground, the wind whistling as each stroke of her sword moved with incredible speed, as though she were a bolt streaking through the heavens. Blue electricity surged, licking at Voids and scorching them to embers. But the lightning was only a by-product of her power. With each slash, she accelerated, moving ever faster—such was the true strength of Sakuya’s Holy Sword.

↑. Another feats.

Her movements struck as swiftly as her weapon’s namesake. She bounded along the ground, moving faster and faster.

Leonis Death Magus

- Duplication

Leaving without saying anything might’ve been a bad idea, Leonis thought as he ascended.
Realizing he could cause his minion undue concern, the Dark Lord summoned a skeleton servant from his shadow. As its bones clattered and assembled into human form, Leonis placed a second-order transformation spell on it. The undead soldier took on a form identical to his own.
It wasn’t unusual for the Undead King to need to appear on multiple battlefields at once in order to confuse enemy forces. The trick of it was, trivially enough, Leonis’s ability to create many body doubles using sorcery.
The one flaw of the spell was the personality of the body double was influenced by the skeleton’s own character and idiosyncrasies, but for a temporary, makeshift solution, that was unlikely to cause much trouble.

- Earth Manipulation and Existence Erasure

“This is my thanks for serving as a practice partner for my minion. I shall grant you a painless death.”
Leonis casted a tactical-class, eighth-order spell known as Earth Tremor Impact. Countless jagged spires of rock rose up from the ocean floor, mercilessly piercing the massive Void’s body. The stone slashed and crushed until 'not a trace of the monster remained'.

- Portal Creation

Leonis arrived at the seventh block of the naval port. He hadn’t walked there of course, instead making use of the linear rail that ran under and across the Assault Garden. Had it been just Leonis, he could’ve used his sorcery to 'move across the city through the shadows', but taking three other people along for the ride was impossible.

↑. AF.

Leonis formed a gravity sphere around himself and melted into the shadow beneath him. 'Crossing through a shadow corridor, he appeared near the Void swimming through the water'. Leonis floated up, manipulating the gravity of the water around him. Curiously, the Void drew back slightly at the sight.

↑. AF.

“How did he get aboard the ship?” Leonis wondered aloud. 'He and Shary could travel via magical shadow corridors to enter almost any place', but a mere werewolf shouldn’t have been able to perform such high-level sorcery.

How about this?

BTW, I have something.

A little revision and additional abilities for Leonis and Sakuya.

Sakuya Sieglinde

- From 'Statistics Amplification (Every time she attacks, her speed increases greatly)' should be Accelerated Development type Battle developing Physical Statistics (Speed). Cause she gonna get speeding in every slash she do.

Sakuya’s boots kicked against the ground, the wind whistling as each stroke of her sword moved with incredible speed, as though she were a bolt streaking through the heavens. Blue electricity surged, licking at Voids and scorching them to embers. But the lightning was only a by-product of her power. With each slash, she accelerated, moving ever faster—such was the true strength of Sakuya’s Holy Sword.

↑. Another feats.

Her movements struck as swiftly as her weapon’s namesake. She bounded along the ground, moving faster and faster.
I am fine with this.
Leonis Death Magus

- Duplication

Leaving without saying anything might’ve been a bad idea, Leonis thought as he ascended.
Realizing he could cause his minion undue concern, the Dark Lord summoned a skeleton servant from his shadow. As its bones clattered and assembled into human form, Leonis placed a second-order transformation spell on it. The undead soldier took on a form identical to his own.
It wasn’t unusual for the Undead King to need to appear on multiple battlefields at once in order to confuse enemy forces. The trick of it was, trivially enough, Leonis’s ability to create many body doubles using sorcery.
The one flaw of the spell was the personality of the body double was influenced by the skeleton’s own character and idiosyncrasies, but for a temporary, makeshift solution, that was unlikely to cause much trouble.
Seems fine.
- Earth Manipulation and Existence Erasure

“This is my thanks for serving as a practice partner for my minion. I shall grant you a painless death.”
Leonis casted a tactical-class, eighth-order spell known as Earth Tremor Impact. Countless jagged spires of rock rose up from the ocean floor, mercilessly piercing the massive Void’s body. The stone slashed and crushed until 'not a trace of the monster remained'.
Earth Manipulation is already in the profile, I think. As well as Existence Erasure, for dainsleif.
- Portal Creation

Leonis arrived at the seventh block of the naval port. He hadn’t walked there of course, instead making use of the linear rail that ran under and across the Assault Garden. Had it been just Leonis, he could’ve used his sorcery to 'move across the city through the shadows', but taking three other people along for the ride was impossible.

↑. AF.

Leonis formed a gravity sphere around himself and melted into the shadow beneath him. 'Crossing through a shadow corridor, he appeared near the Void swimming through the water'. Leonis floated up, manipulating the gravity of the water around him. Curiously, the Void drew back slightly at the sight.

↑. AF.

“How did he get aboard the ship?” Leonis wondered aloud. 'He and Shary could travel via magical shadow corridors to enter almost any place', but a mere werewolf shouldn’t have been able to perform such high-level sorcery.

How about this?
Seems fine.

Also, in Leo's profile Notable techniques are lacking. Did anyone made a list of the spells while reading? I made some but not all.

I am fine with this.

Seems fine.

Earth Manipulation is already in the profile, I think. As well as Existence Erasure, for dainsleif.

Seems fine.

Also, in Leo's profile Notable techniques are lacking. Did anyone made a list of the spells while reading? I made some but not all.
Thanks.

Well, I don't have or Remember. There is lot of Leonis Skill, but there some that have same effect, like Farga.

I don't agree with this.

This scan clearly shows that she has a limit to her acceleration. This happens when she attacks a certain number of times. And at the end of the battle, her speed will return to the beginning. And she had to start accumulating new speed. It is such a sudden acceleration that I consider this not Accelerated Development.
Earth Manipulation and Existence Erasure

undefined
I agree with Earth Manipulation, but with Existence Erasure, I'm not sure if it's Existence Erasure or not, because it's more like complete destruction. And this is not a condition of Existence Erasure.

Back