• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seiken Gakuin Discussion thread

And besides, for 8 Dark Lord and Leonis in Black tyrant mode, I think they should be FTL+. Their context seem superior to Sakuya and Nefakess, but I can't find the exact reason. I will wait to read book 5 first. in order to find something maybe to confirm Now let me hold this matter for now.

You should add immortality type 1st and 5th to Riselia, she is an Undead as well. She should have the same immortality as Leonis, except the 6th and 4th types at come from spells.
Yeah, I will.
And besides, for 8 Dark Lord and Leonis in Black tyrant mode, I think they should be FTL+. Their context seem superior to Sakuya and Nefakess, but I can't find the exact reason. I will wait to read book 5 first. to find something maybe to confirm Now let me hold this matter for now.
Okay. Also elfinè will also have speed of light attack speed, her AWR powers were returned to her in v5. Which releases flash of light/laser at her opponent.

Looks like I've been spoiled by a very interesting topic. But never mind, at least it made me realize how interesting volume 5 is.

I just noticed something It's not possible for Dáinsleif to have fewer Ap than his normal spell. It is essentially the power of the goddess. making it should be vastly stronger than any power he possessed.

should be changed to far higher possibly 5-B

Looks like I've been spoiled by a very interesting topic. But never mind, at least it made me realize how interesting volume 5 is.
I managed to interest you, that was my intention. Hope you will catch up soon. btw in which language you read actually, and when will v5 would be translated in your language?
I just noticed something It's not possible for Dáinsleif to have fewer Ap than his normal spell. It is essentially the power of the goddess. making it should be vastly stronger than any power he possessed.

should be changed to far higher possibly 5-B
I think it's reasonable for me to avoid spoilers, so I'll keep the information minimal. However, up until v7, his strongest weapon remains Dáinsleif, although he have another trump card which he acquired that I will refrain from revealing, though if I want also I can't. Since there is barely any information about it.

and when will v5 would be translated in your language?
I'm not sure, Volume 4 was announced last month and went on sale earlier this month. But since the response is pretty good + the anime is coming I think it's probably not later than July I will be able to read it.
I managed to interest you, that was my intention. Hope you will catch up soon.
I know and you can really do it. I want to read it right now.

Unfortunately my language level is too low. I can't understand the whole novel by reading it through a translator.

V8 in eng is officially out today, Unfortunately, I won't be able to read it for a while because I'm currently re-reading "The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan" currently at 12th volume. I promised Dereck that my next CRT will be about it, so it will be a while before I can make a CRT for Seiken Gakuin

The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan
That's exactly what I was interested in reading. But I probably haven't actually read it. Because in my country the 2nd volume has been released for many years. And there is still no sign that book 3 will come out. I don't want to feel overwhelmed. If I read it and like it

That's exactly what I was interested in reading. But I probably haven't actually read it. Because in my country the 2nd volume has been released for many years. And there is still no sign that book 3 will come out. I don't want to feel overwhelmed. If I read it and like it
Sad to hear it didn't continue in your language. The series is very mysterious and interesting even more than Seiken Gakuin.

OMG I have good news, now in my country the list of LN pre-orders for next month has been announced and Seiken Gakuin vol.5 is in there too, wait for more details within 1-2 weeks. And by June I probably have read it.

Alright, after I just received it a few days ago, I finished reading it. I found something interesting And I think it might be Acausality 4.

As for the speed of light, it clearly states that is light
Magical light is different than physical one.

It was a simple interpretation from just reading the letters. since it does not have any images.
Still need calc, no way in ******* hell you just place FTL without calc.

My verse is just a bunch of text, yet I calc how exactly FTL these feats are.

Magical light is different than physical one.
How can you guarantee that? In many verses, light magic is really light. And I don't see any anomaly in interpreting it as light. Its properties are nothing out from the ordinary light.
Still need calc, no way in ******* hell you just place FTL without calc.

My verse is just a bunch of text, yet I calc how exactly FTL these feats are.
I don't want to calculate anything without enough factors. And in the story it was already clear that they reacted after the light shot out with ease. And it still fired many of it continuously. Giving FTL is acceptable.

Calculations without that factor will result in distorted values without any credibility. Seeing them react to it in time and dodge after they fire and give FTL to they still looks better.

How can you guarantee that? In many verses, light magic is really light. And I don't see any anomaly in interpreting it as light. Its properties are nothing out from the ordinary light.

I don't want to calculate anything without enough factors. And in the story it was already clear that they reacted after the light shot out with ease. And it still fired many of it continuously. Giving FTL is acceptable.
Well simple way is get scans for
  • Character stating it as light
  • It should travel in straight line
  • Should reflect in mirror or something like water
  • Or direct statement for travelling At speed of light

It is ******* not, if a light magic is a true physical light. I've already wanked HClW to FTL, yet, he is still MHS.
What is the ******* value??? 1.1c? 1.2c? FTL speed should have a ******* clear value that accepted by CGM.

Yeah no, if I tell Ant or a CM to delete this page, they will delete it.

There was a letter clearly indicating that it was a light. and does not show any turning
Scan???

What is the ******* value??? 1.1c? 1.2c? FTL speed should have a ******* clear value that accepted by CGM.

Yeah no, if I tell Ant or a CM to delete this page, they will delete it.
I've talked to some people both on and off the wiki. But if you want them to prove it, go for it.

Even the first and second AP doesn't have calc.

That enough.

Even a chinaman like me, calc almost all of my profiles feat.

Right now, there's no one available to make a CRT to fix, and I don't read it. Now the profile isn't even finished yet.

Back