• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seiken Tsukai no World Break General Discussion

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Welcome to
Seiken Tsukai no World Break
General Discussion!
cover.jpg

Relatively recently I've tried deleting the verse since it was in a bad shape, and I didn't feel like reworking the pages at that time, but now that's changed. I've started to read the light novel and just finished Volume 1. The sandbox for Moroha is slowly building up.

In light of that, I decided to make this general discussion for those who are interested.

I think I will help in making other profiles, I only read up to v6 before switching to the Retirement of the greatest magic master(finally published it on the wiki today) so yeah currently free.

Also Haimura's speed will increase to infinite from v5 or v6, iirc

I think I will help in making other profiles, I only read up to v6 before switching to the Retirement of the greatest magic master(finally published it on the wiki today) so yeah currently free.

Also Haimura's speed will increase to infinite from v5 or v6, iirc
Which character do you plan working on?

Don't know it will be any useful, but In LN it said country instead of a nation.
“With just a single spell, you turned this country into an icy hell and took tens of thousands of lives. But you saved more people. I am one of them. I can remember it like it was just yesterday you know? Though it’s just a decade ago?”

Back