• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seiken Gakuin Discussion thread

There are currently 9 volumes translated officially and in Japanese, there are 13 volumes.

Anime is also airs in October and manga updating frequently too

Here are the sandboxes I created:
Profiles:
Calculations:

Last edited:
In v7 it stated that veira's breath can reduce all of creation to ashes, can this give a tier?
“Refraia!”
The flame of Veira’s dragon breath, capable of reducing all of creation to ash, was doused by a water barrier.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about that right now. Because English is my weakness. So I'm not sure if I understand correctly that He can burn anything to ashes, but if it is, as I understand it, it might be Durability Negation.

Well, it said all creation. And in creation, there will be stars, galaxies, and a universe also and she is capable of reducing all that to ashes.

I have something to discuss with you about their speed. But for now, I'm on a mission and it'll likely take hours.

Yeah it does but it depends on context. What i am understanding from that sentence is it can burn anything in Creation. Not all of the creation at once. Both are different so it's more like higher degree of fire manipulation or durability negation.
I see. Then this will be also higher degree of ice manipulation, right?
She returned the Dragon Lord’s stare with one of her own that could freeze all in creation.

I see. Then this will be also higher degree of ice manipulation, right?
Before we say higher degree for fire and ice. We should consider if those two things can actually work on higher degree.

For example if a character or something has resistance and it Bypasses it then yeah otherwise. It's just durability negation or just an fire and ice manipulation.

Though if we consider all of Creation as affecting something like space time you can probably give CM type 3 i guess. I am not sure btw.

Before we say higher degree for fire and ice. We should consider if those two things can actually work on higher degree.

For example if a character or something has resistance and it Bypasses it then yeah otherwise. It's just durability negation or just an fire and ice manipulation.
Oh, so that's how you get higher degree. I didn't knew that well how it works till now, anyway as for bypasses it's not shown in any feat like that I think.
Though if we consider all of Creation as affecting something like space time you can probably give CM type 3 i guess. I am not sure btw.
Does governing over the death give CM?

Now my mission is complete. Let's talk about the speed of Leonis and the others. I disagree with you on Massively Hypersonic+ speed with him. He's clearly shown to be able to react and command Blackas after holy light shoots to his. That's enough for FTL.

If you don't understand, sorry, I'm not really fluent in English.

Now my mission is complete. Let's talk about the speed of Leonis and the others. I disagree with you on Massively Hypersonic+ speed with him. He's clearly shown to be able to react and command Blackas after holy light shoots to his. That's enough for FTL.

If you don't understand, sorry, I'm not really fluent in English.
Yeah I knew about that already, I forgot to update the speed section in my sandbox, more precisely I was working on hax more then other sections. I thought of covering speed and ap at last.

Though I am not sure about scaling sakuya to that imo.

Leonis in the form of a child himself said that his body was weak. It's not strange that Sakuya who is an attacker is faster than him even in base and slashing continuously to increase speed has shown how big the difference in speed is. Giving FTL+ is not unusual.

Leonis in the form of a child himself said that his body was weak. It's not strange that Sakuya who is an attacker is faster than him even in base and slashing continuously to increase speed has shown how big the difference in speed is. Giving FTL+ is not unusual.
Maybe according to v4 it was okay to use. But in v6 she herself only said that her speed is still not beyond lighting-speed, that's why she asked Leo for a speed that could go beyond lighting-speed.

Maybe according to v4 it was okay to use. But in v6 she herself only said that her speed is still not beyond lighting-speed, that's why she asked Leo for a speed that could go beyond lighting-speed.
btw, here is the scan.
“…I see.” The Dark Lord nodded. “What power do you wish for in return?”
“Speed,” Sakuya replied unflinchingly. “I want a speed she will never be able to catch—to move faster than lightning.”

I think that might be just a small disagreement. We see it in many verses. that there is a specified speed But in his profile, more speed is allowed because there is a feat that clearly shows more speed.

I think that might be just a small disagreement. We see it in many verses. that there is a specified speed But in his profile, more speed is allowed because there is a feat that clearly shows more speed.
Then I think I can agree with it.

Also here what her new speed looks like after receiving it from leo, I need others opinion on it.
It will get her probability manip, fate manip, but I wonder it would get her speed too.
Sakuya focused on the mystic eye of time. Amber light shone from it, and the world suddenly branched off. Her nerves’ transmission speed accelerated rapidly, stretching a moment out into infinity. As everything moved in slow motion, a massive amount of information coursed into the young woman’s mind—future possibilities unfurled before her.
Four led to certain death, but there was one outcome where she survived. Within a world where one second became millions, Sakuya grasped that sole potentiality.

I can't comment right now. I have to wait to read it in full, which will probably be several months.

But speaking of fate manipulation, I realized that Leonis' fate manipulation was too vague. He spoke without any action, saying that he really had control over fate. It was as if he just wanted to show his immense superiority towards the Holy tree.

Yeah, he only said that destiny is governed by his hands, and not performed anything related to controlling fate, so I was also hesitant to give it

In v1 and v6, Leonis stated that his power was roughly a third of what it had been, so we should increase his stats and abilities for the undead key according to that.

In v1 and v6, Leonis stated that his power was roughly a third of what it had been, so we should increase his stats and abilities for the undead key according to that.
That was just the amount of magic power, his power was indicated to be much weaken, but don't know how much

You should add immortality type 1st and 5th to Riselia, she is an Undead as well. She should have the same immortality as Leonis, except the 6th and 4th types at come from spells.

Back