• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seeing Numbers VS Outpredicting Supercomputer

I think everyone is waiting for stage 3.
Honestly I'm also waiting for @ShadowWhoWalks to contribute something as well. @Wokistan has a habit of disappearing from threads he commented on while refusing to comment further on it which is usually the reason for Stage 4
4. The thread is either a stomp or in limbo
Also they abandoned The Number Man in the equal stats tournament, resulting in him getting beaten by an unskillful sob that is Rex who turns out to be completely unskilled when faced against competent debaters. I am still salty about that

Unless Number Man can shoot a lot of bullets out at once, I don't know how he can overwhelm Aruto. Aruto has so many ways to deal with bullets. I think Aruto wins this.

Unless Number Man can shoot a lot of bullets out at once, I don't know how he can overwhelm Aruto. Aruto has so many ways to deal with bullets. I think Aruto wins this.
And do they involve his swarm of insect things?

Last edited:
I've already said my piece so its up to you guys. I still don't know how much bullets Number Man shoots out at once.

I've already said my piece so its up to you guys. I still don't know how much bullets Number Man shoots out at once.
Oh no no, that's not the problem. I currently need to know, does he use that weird insect swarm thing to deal with bullets

Swarm of grasshopper is Metal cluster hopper's ability
Yeah because Number Man does have a feat of dodging through a swarm of insects while remaining unharmed and it's not hard to see that he can probably shoot a bullet through a swarm as well

Well the thing that separates that to normal swarms is that each insect is a nano tech that actively seeks out things to destroy and can form shields that block out things.

Well the thing that separates that to normal swarms is that each insect is a nano tech that actively seeks out things to destroy and can form shields that block out things.
I mean, the insects he dodged were controlled and were aimed at him so not very different

I mean, the insects he dodged were controlled and were aimed at him so not very different
Smart enough to be like a nanobot tho? A guy could aim a swarm of bugs and wiff but Aruto's swarm is almost instinctive with how they react. If I can compare it, I guess it would be like Gaara's sand except the sand has deconstruction.

If I can compare it, I guess it would be like Gaara's sand except the sand has deconstruction.
Look, hitting a bug is still gonna mess up the trajectory so the effect of coming into contact with the bugs doesn't really matter much.
Smart enough to be like a nanobot tho? A guy could aim a swarm of bugs and wiff but Aruto's swarm is almost instinctive with how they react.
Well then this goes back to the same argument on who's the smarter between the two. Since you seem to be saying that Aruto's swarm is as intelligent as he is

Look, hitting a bug is still gonna mess up the trajectory so the effect of coming into contact with the bugs doesn't really matter much.

Well then this goes back to the same argument on who's the smarter between the two. Since you seem to be saying that Aruto's swarm is as intelligent as he is
The swarm is AI cause they are AI bots. Shouldn't be worse than base humagears which are super AIs. (everything in Zero-One deals with AI)

The swarm is AI cause they are AI bots. Shouldn't be worse than base humagears which are super AIs. (everything in Zero-One deals with AI)
And as we established previously, Number Man can predict all possibilities happening in the entire multiverse of his verse which specifically spans to
These guys are inferior to Aruto so yes, Number Man can probably outmaneuver his bullet through the bugs

Back