• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sebas Tian vs. Monkey D. Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Sebas is stronger. Is more than 1.07x but w/o clear showings or feats we shouldn't say he's even 2x. His Dura is other thing but even then the difference is laughable and in this site you can still harm people 7x tougher.

Yeah, you can't attach a number to the difference without seperate feats, I know.

I'm just saying Luffy would have a hard time harming Sebas, never claimed he'd be unable to.

Especially when you consider Sebas' healing abilities.

While healing grants Sebas an advantage the difference isn't big enough to let Sebas no-sell Luffy's attacks. And considering he spams them with rapid-fire attacks and he could go into Snakeman and start the speed amping this is even worse.

I don't know, actually. I think Luffy can win here if the healing is active. Luffy's precog also makes this even harder for Sebas.

I mean, the issue is, Sebas needs one attack to land to win, and Luffy needs hundreds of attacks, if not thousands to win.

And Sebas has plenty of ways of negating Luffy's attacks. Ice spikes around him and ESP would make surprise attacks nearly nonexistent.

Luffy doesn't need surprises attacks. Speed is equal with Boundman while Snakeman is overall faster than that (near to blitz but not enough). Luffy's precog also gives him the advantage.

Luffy is the rapid-fire fighter. He spams things like Kong Organ, and with the Black Mamba his attacks will be faster the more they stretch.

Right now I see Luffy outlasting Sebas. He doesn't have stamina feats (scaling to Albedo who's almost featless is no good feat) while Luffy scales to people who can fight for five days.

All of that assumes that Sebas wouldn't be able to hit Luffy once during the entire battle. The way I see it, it's more likely that Sebas would hit luffy before he switches to Snakeman, as Sebas closes distance as one of his first moves. Even with the unreliable precog Luffy would have trouble avoiding every single attack from Sebas, and even then surrounding Luffy with Ice could limit his movements.

It's not really a stamina match now that AP is comparable, it's Luffy playing dodgeball long enough to drain Sebas of his Ki, which would be hard as he hardly taps into it to heal a person who's entire body is bruised and cut up.

Also keep in mind Luffy might not see dodging as necessary due to his elasticity and the fact Sebas doesn't have Haki, and putting Luffy to sleep would, from what I read from his precog, just cut out whatever feed he gets of the future, which would just confuse him more than anything.

Assaltwaffle said:
We used to. Not anymore. Unless someone has an accepted and known increase in power (50% to 100% Frieza, for example), they are stuck with "at least" and are accepted to be unquantifiably above the feat they scale to, yet are superior to.
Nope, we still do.

Just look at DB. The 4-Cs reach that level upscaling from Low 4-C

Calaca Vs said:
Stupid outside of combat. DId you read the paragraph about his combat intelligence?
Umm no, let me clarity, I meant 'genius' in general. And do I even need to read it after watching his countless feats of stupidity spanning over 800 episodes?

Oh yes, I did read the last part. Anyway, this isn't part of the thread so pls move on.

Combat genius is genius referring to combat. He doesn't need to be brilliant outside of it to make it a genius when it comes to fights. It's just like Goku, Naruto, Natsu, Gon, etc, etc, etc.

Calaca Vs said:
Combat genius is genius referring to combat. He doesn't need to be brilliant outside of it to make it a genius when it comes to fights. It's just like Goku, Naruto, Natsu, Gon, etc, etc, etc.
Yes I know that, I'm just fustrated at his character. This doesn't have anything to do with the thread so let's end it here.

It's the best option.

Well, after a night of good sleep (kinda) I reread the thread.

Sebas has this in the bag. While I think Luffy could outlast him 4/10 times Sebas has the rest of the times with his hax.

I also forgot about the Fear Manip who'll give him good advantages.

(But I'll wait for Luffy's Fear Manip Resistance to remake this ovo)

Kek, fair enough. But yes, Sebas High-Diff makes sense.

Thank and you Kal. Heck, even Ant agreed when I asked him about this.

Sebas - 3 (Ricsi, BelowAll, Calaca)

Don't forget me, heck. Best Butler FRA.

Sebas - 6 (Ricsi, BelowAll, Calaca, Dragon, Pixel, Phoenix)

One more, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back