• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sebas Tian vs. Monkey D. Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Come on, let's have a decent battle for someone who isn't Ainz

This is Whole Cake Island Saga Luffy, and he starts out in Gear 4th, Boundman. They both start at 50 meters, Speed is Equalized, and the battle takes place in the Ampitheater in the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

Luffy -

Sebas - 7 (Ricsi, BelowAll, Calaca, Dragon, Pixel, Phoenix, Zack)

Incon -

Sebas
Luffy Post Time Skip (1)

Sebas scales above 3.6 gigatons, by the way, even more above that when he's a dragon.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Pandora's Actor. Get us another lord of stalemates
Someone other than me has to make Pandora's Actor vs. Ditto when I make the profile.

Yobobojojo said:
Pandora's actor would have a pretty large wall.
Not only does can he acess all of Ainz's powers below Super-Tier magic and World Items, he can acess the powers of every single other player from Ainz Ooal Gown plus five more.

Maybe I should just pull a Protege and just link the people whose powers he can acess.

Nah, that makes it seem less impressive smh. Put the full thing and melt their brains. At least do the important people or copy paste from their pages

I legit forgot he had so many powers lol. I said this based on his transformation, not cuz i remembered he could turn into most of his allies. Guess I'm an accidental genius kek

TBH, the entire cast should have Sebas' Intimidation, as it's likely part of Nazarick's killing intent stuff.

Yobobojojo said:
TBH, the entire cast should have Sebas' Intimidation, as it's likely part of Nazarick's killing intent stuff.
Eh, it seems more like a skill that some have and some haven't shown. Ainz has a spell that practically does the same thing, although it wasn't resisted by a scrawny kid with a crush on a pseudo-yandere princess.

I know this isn't what anyone is thinking or taking about, but Sebas's killing intent shouldn't work on Luffy, as Conqueror's Haki is a thing.

The real cal howard said:
I know this isn't what anyone is thinking or taking about, but Sebas's killing intent shouldn't work on Luffy, as Conqueror's Haki is a thing.
Yeah, especially since a fodder-level character was able to survive it because he had someone he loved, which Luffy would fall under seven-fold.

I do not see how Sebas will handle the Luffy's Speed Amp or Resistance to Blunt Force, I think, Luffy can win via Speedblitz.

Rei Rubro said:
I do not see how Sebas will handle the Luffy's Speed Amp or Resistance to Blunt Force, I think, Luffy can win via Speedblitz.
H M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M

Something tells me a speed unequal match between someone far faster who resists all of their opponent's attacks is just slightly unfair.

Actually Luffy blitzes here.

I'll list all of his advantages.

WC Luffy in G3 should be barely above baseline but I'll say he's only baseline. Gear 4th is a 3x multiplier which grants him 3x baseline so unless Sebas has enough amplification from his transformation then Luffy will be stronger.

Also, Gear 4th is a speed amp far better than Gear 2nd and Gear Second should be slightly below 6-C baseline with inverse scaling. Gear 2nd lets Luffy blitz people faster than his Base form and G3 is slightly slower than his Base.

Now, G4 blitzed Doflamingo who was swifter than G2nd so in an speed equal match Luffy'll blitz.

On top of that Whole Cake Luffy has Future Sight. He can see several seconds in the future.

He's resistant to poisons and I'd say acids aswell. On top of being one of the most fearless characters in the verse due to sheer stupidity.

So if Luffy goes G4 or even G2 right off the bat Sebas won't be able to handle his speed. It's even worse with the AP difference G4 should grant him + that precognition.

So this is a mismatch or a good win for Luffy.

He didn't knew that. He just said "well, **** plans" and rushed against him because he thought could win.

In other matter, Luffy has no counter to Sleep Inducement and i doubt he has resistance to Fear Manipulation. I just remember Jinbei being unaffraid to Big Mom the only case of such feat.

Oh, if he can't counter Fear or Sleep then Sebas wins via fear/sleep.

Luffy starts in Gear 3rd and speed is equal; he doesn't get to boost all the way into fourth; the most he can do is go into gear fourth.

That or I can just change this to Gear 4 Luffy with speed equal and no boosts will be involved anyways.

If it isn't a stomp as it is, I'll leave it as it is.

Also, Sebas needs to palm Luffy's forehead for sleephax and body control.

If you equalize speed with Gear 4th then it would be fairer. The AP difference should be 3x in Luffy's favour since Sebas has apparently no calc so we assume baseline.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Gear 4th Luffy should be slightly superior to 13 gigatons. Gear 3rd is slightly above baseline due to being comparable to Katakuri who's comparable to Dressrosa Gear 4th.

Calaca Vs said:
He didn't knew that. He just said "well, **** plans" and rushed against him because he thought could win.
In other matter, Luffy has no counter to Sleep Inducement and i doubt he has resistance to Fear Manipulation. I just remember Jinbei being unaffraid to Big Mom the only case of such feat.
I also thought that way, but Luffy's Haoshoku Haki should garants he has some resistance to fear inducement. And the Kenbunshoku Haki can break the sleep of users in a battle. So, idk if this is will useful.

It's hard to say. Against most enemies they were sorta dead before it's possible, since their heads exploded. However, he'll likely use it at some point, and did use it casually while testing Climb.

Chances are, if Sebas doesn't start with it, he'll use it right after punching starts to fail.

Also, since Luffy is more or less super resistant to melee, I don't think he'd be too careful about being hit in the forehead.

Calaca Vs said:
If you equalize speed with Gear 4th then it would be fairer. The AP difference should be 3x in Luffy's favour since Sebas has apparently no calc so we assume baseline.

How does Sebas's hax works?
Okay, I'll change to Luffy starting in Gear 4th, Boundman.

"Sebas has no calc"

Sebas scales to Ainz who has a 3.6 gigaton feat, boi.

Sebas haxes via touching somone's forehead, which allows him to put them to sleep and body control them.

@Rei Rubro

You should make a CRT for that. I don't know tbh.

If Sebas needs to make contact to sleep induces Luffy then that's no problem. Luffy can see several seconds in the future and the moment Sebas gets close Luffy'll avoid him and punch him right in the face

@Dargoo

I was referring to Dragon Form. If he scales to 3.6 gigatons in Dragon Form then he's High 7-A. Baseline 6-C is 4.3GT. If for some matter Sebas scales to 6-C in DF then we assume baseline for that form and Luffy's still 3x stronger if not more.

Is Luffy's precog passive? And how does the key change effect the fight most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back