• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealing for the ancients

I saw their profile, there isn't sealing on it, when we know the ancients sealed Galacta Knight and Void Termina. It should be added.

Kirby71 said:
we know the ancients sealed
Prove it. Show the evidence here as if it were written in the profile.

Doesn't matter if it is speculation, I'll judge how that ends up looking.

Doesn't Hyness explicitly says that his race was sealed or something? Don't quote me because I honestly don't remember, but maybe it's best to check.

You guys do know that Hyness' rant is in his profile no?

"We who once faced those who were in such fear of our power that they sealed us away and banished us to the edge of the galaxy! US!"

They were sealed, like Void and GK, but we have no idea if the ancients did that. The ancients did research on Void that Hyness end up having, why would they also be even more related? Based on what?

Back