• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sea King(One Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sea King is officially ranked as a Demon Level. Though he is more like a Dragon in my opinion.

Not only in the way he was extremely casual in beating through all his S-Classe opponents. But he quite easily defeated Puri, who not too long after was able to hold his own against Dragon level Melzalgald. WoG also says Zombieman would have difficulty defeating Sea King, even though Zombieman was able to overcome a Dragon level.

I believe so. Either Sea King was rated as a Demon in both forms, or first form was rated as Demon and second form wasn't given a rating. Either way Sea King has never been stated or referred to as a Dragon.

what are you talking about ryu? sea king in both forms is demon. hes nowhere near dragon level. do you have any idea how huge the gap is between a demon and dragon? first of all, sea king beat ONE s class hero and that was puri puri, who happens to be the weakest s class hero by far. he was also damaged a little by puri puri.. a dragon level monster wouldnt even feel it. ONE himself stated that sonic (with weapons) would have defeated sea king. furthermore, ONE also stated that genos is equal with sonic so genos too would have beaten sea king if it wasnt for that little girl. and btw, current genos is absolute fodder compared to dragon levels. and when did zombieman defeat a dragon level monster? he was getting curbstomped by homeless emperor until the "god" character killed him.

Sea King may have never been stated to be a Dragon Level, but by feats and powerscaling he is likely close to one.

"he was also damaged a little by puri puri.. a dragon level monster wouldnt even feel it."

Puri Puri Prisoner was able to inflict somewhat damage on Dragon Level Melzalgald. This statement just isn't true and is directly contradicted. A Dragon Level did take damage from Puri Puri's attacks.

Zombieman as well was able to at the very least somewhat harm and restrai Homeless Emperor.

You act like Dragon Level is this godly tier and that no Demon Level can ever come close to touching one. Then why is it that characters who are able to at the very least somewhat harm Dragons are having difficulty defeating Sea King or getting beaten by him?

Either

• Sea King is at least somewhat comparable to a Dragon level or
  • The gap Dragon level and Demon level (at least in this particular case) isn't as huge as you say it is.

are you forgetting that puri puri was fighting melzalgald with THREE TOP TIER S class heroes? metal bat, atomic samurai, and bang. do you have any idea how powerful bang is? bang is able to one shot multiple dragon level monsters with ease. and ONE said that metal is able to defeat a dragon level on his own... if puri puri was fighting melzalgald by himself, it would have been over in 2 seconds. and when did puri puri harm melzalgald?

and homeless emperor is a...special case. he may be a dragon, but thats just because of his ability. his attack potency is dragon level but his body is just that of a regular human. therefore, zombieman should be physically stronger, which was why homeless emperor couldnt do shit against him. unless he wanted to blow himself up along with zombieman...

"Then why is it that characters who are able to at the very least somewhat harm Dragons are having difficulty defeating Sea King or getting beaten by him?" uh what? which characters were able to harm dragon levels but had difficulty defeating sea king? both sonic and genos are equals and they both did fairly well against the sea king, yet genos got absolutely shit stomped by gouketsu (a dragon level).

sea king seems really strong but thats only cause he was fighting fodder heroes most of the time lmfao. and when he was fighting actual strong guys like genos or sonic, he couldnt even (fairly) beat them. even tho both sonic and genos had a HUGE handicap (no weapon for sonic and armless for genos). trust me, i know A LOT about opm and sea king is definitely not dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTXsH-RETJM&t=2m40s

Puri Puri did not need the help of other S-Classes alone in order to damage Melzalgald and he has done so on his own.

And according to Homeless Emperor's profile he was able to harm some other attacks from Zombieman. Though he might be a glass cannon. I'd have to reread that part of the webcomic.

that was just one head of melzalgald. melzalgald is a dragon level when he has all his heads. an individual melzalgald should only be around demon level. theres just no way sonic and genos should have been able to fight sea king if he was dragon level.

and homeless emperor is definitely a glass cannon. but this conversation is pointless..

Well the powerscaling is odd. I suppose it could just have been an outlier for Puri to have been able to harm Melzalgald as well. But I kinda agree the conversation is pointless. And the original question was answered. I guess I should close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back