• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scrooge McDuck vs. Ultra Greed

Jinsye

She/Her
Scrooge and his nephews have recently gotten a lead, a golden coin with a key on it. They traveled throughout the country searching for a certain place. Picking up clues along the way, they found an abandoned house.

"Alright boys, this is it." Scrooge said.

"An old house?" replied Louie.

"Why, yes. If any indication from that child told us. The treasure we are looking for is in this house! However he also said that there was an ancient monster in here. So we need to be on guard."

They enter inside the house, old, forgotten, broken. However they find a trapdoor.

"Uncle Scrooge? Should we check out in here?"

"You're right Dewey! It's likely to be under the house!"

They climb down the excruciatingly long ladder into a room. They entered a door in front of them and they saw... a creature.

"Boys, I think we found the creature."

9-A Scrooge and Ultra Greed.

Ultra Greed can transform into Ultra Greedier when it falls once.

Fight takes place in Ultra Greed's boss room.

Speed is equal

Who wins?

Scrooge mcduck
20151101214400!Boss Ultra Greed

Scrooge is going to have dodging the Danmaku Greed uses, even more after he gets transformed to Ultra Greed. Though that Inertia gun seems interesting, how is it applied and used? Not knowledgeable on duck's side.

well

5 months since the last thread about him

EDIT: The last DuckTales CRT was a tier upgrade but it was denied

Scrooge has actual hax but the question is how are they applied, how good are they, and are they enough to overcome immense danmaku?

Sleep Manip seems bunk since he literally has to be within spray range.

His Duplication helps if he has access to that. Intangibility would be a huge help but I'm not sure if he can actually interact with other things while in that state.

His other abilities are generally not going to be amazing, as he isn't fitted to astounding combat scenes. For now, I am leaning towards Ultra Greed via overwhelming him with Danmaku and summons to counter duplication.

Meanwhile, AP wise, Greed downscales from 43.02 kg of TNT, whereas Scrooge doesn't seem to actually have a calc. I would assume he is above baseline, but no idea how much higher.

Back