• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scrooge McDuck VS SCP-106

Speed equalized.

9-A versions of both.

Scrooge mcduck
I made my name being tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarters!

SCP-106
SCP-106, mid emergence

Scrooge's Modes of Fighting

You're threatening his life: More often than not, he fights to keep himself safe, and often opts to use his brain just as much as anything else.

There's money to be gained: Sometimes he plays fair, while other times he's completely ruthless. In some comics he thinks of a less underhanded way to approach the situation, while in others he does anything he can to accomplish his goal, and in a more infamous one from the early decades, he even went as far as to hire an army of goons just to take on a small tribe. (Which should say something about the lows he's willing to stoop to in order to get an edge over an opponent.)

You're threatening his money: He will kill you. And everyone else involved. And he won't be against using his tech to get the job done.

Bear in mind that all three of these are generally in regards to typical non-supernatural beings. Giving him his weaponry and a license to kill, then putting him in front of a hostile supernatural force like 106? In that scenario, he'd most likely have no qualms with trying to kill it dead.

Trying yes, but would he succeed? If 106 so much as touches him he's dead, let alone if he drags him into his pocket dimension.

Depends on how much we give Scrooge.

If we give him his hax weapons, he has a decent chance. If he hits 106 with the Anti-Inertia Ray (which he's used on hostile targets before, IIRC), then the latter will basically lose control of all his movement and slide until he hits something. And if he has access to something dangerous like Omnisolve, he'd probably use it on the creepy old man who dissolves everything he touches. He has other ridiculous tech he's used before that isn't listed on the profile, but I'd need to do some digging in order to find info on all of it.

If we just give him physical weapons like his guns, explosives and his Burglar Stunner, then he doesn't have anything to kill 106 with and therefore he loses.

Tbh, I don't have much of a clue which character would win this. I just came here to answer the question of 'How does Scrooge usually fight in-character?', since Idk if anyone else would have.

My vote is for Scrooge. 106 hasn't shown to be very fast, while Scrooge is more than capable of running circles around it. The Omnisolve will easily kill 106.

How? 106 is intangible.

Plus 106's main method of fighting is escaping into a portal at the beginning of the fight and setting traps. Unless Scrooge leads with something that can kill 106 from the very beginning he's in a lot of trouble.

^Depends on how angry he is, but as far as most fights go, yes.

That said, I don't know how much of Scrooge's arsenal can actually kill 106 though, considering it's intangible. Omnisolve has eaten away just about everything it's ever touched (and even ate its way to the Earth's core at one point), but it probably wouldn't work against an intangible being. The rayguns might work, but I wouldn't be sure about those either.

Question: Has 106 ever harmed an intangible being before? Because Scrooge himself can become intangible if we give him the Spectrification Gun.

As 106 is intangible, he would most likely be able to. But if not, can an intangible Scrooge hit 106? If not, then my vote is inconclusive.

Back