• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

cartoon demon vs a old rotting man

If Bendy dies, he should be able to respawn in the puddle of ink that was provided in the match description, unless being in another dimension would somehow cut that off.

None of his abilities survive BFR from what I can tell. It doesn't say that he has the ability cross dimensions right

I mean if 106 takes the ink too he can just **** with it until it literally ain't ink anymore.

Nope, 106 opens with his dimension and in there Bendy literally can't do shit.

Even 682 cant do shit to 106 in there
Stomp I guess the only thing bendy can do is avoid him for a long time but eventually he will get caught and dragged

This fight will end up
With a dissatisfied SCP 106 because he couldn't really tournament bendy emotionally
and a dead bendy

Last edited:
SCP-106 keeps on killing Bendy but he is confused on why he keeps respawning, then again i think it would be useless if 106 manages to get Bendy in his pocket dimension.

SCP-106 keeps on killing Bendy but he is confused on why he keeps respawning, then again i think it would be useless if 106 manages to get Bendy in his pocket dimension.
bendy loses if he cant respawn anymore or gets his mind and body erased by scp 106 his best chance at surviving is fusing with the ink but he wont win

Last edited:
Yup but I have a question can it erase Bendys mind because if not it won't kill him but not like it would matter because Bendys resurrection won't work if he's in another dimension without but
The hax requires a decent amount of HGR to come back from.

Existence erasure confuses me because it says in some cases it can also erase the mind body and soul but like how does a person's mind survive being erased I don't get it lol
If the erasure is Low-Godly, then they can recover from their consciousness, but his EE is decently into High-Godly.

Bendy doesn't stand a chance because I don't think he can respawn if he is in another dimension unless there is ink but he also needs his conscious to remain so even if there was ink in the area bendy wouldn't survive

Bendy doesn't stand a chance because I don't think he can respawn if he is in another dimension unless there is ink but he also needs his conscious to remain so even if there was ink in the area bendy wouldn't survive
The ink would probably corrode instantly in his dimension, and having his consciousness wouldn't matter.

Yet in Minecraft PE it ain't accurate, big sad :cry:

Beast Bendy kills you in creative and can be brought back from /kill

Depends on the circumstances. Does Bendy get dragged into the pocket dimension first? or does SCP-106 get dragged into the Ink Realm first? (Considering the Ink itself has shown dimensional travel also being capable of transporting Audrey and Wilson into the Cycle).

However, I do think more times than not SCP-106 is more likely drag Bendy first.

Last edited:
Back