• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Screw the rules, I have prep - Batman vs Robin Hood

Batman (Post-Crisis) vs Archer (Fate/Extra)

Batman knows about Servant Immunity and Yew Bow

Archer knows that Batman is a skilled fighter and assassin and the general outline of his capabilities

Archer has one hour of prep, and Batman has two hours of prep

4-B shenanigans are restricted

SBA otherwise

Who wins?

Yes, I am aware this is a terrible idea

Batman would only know about Servant Immunity and Yew Bow from the beginning, just a heads up, though he does have multiple forms of information analysis that could get around that.

Unless that magic disabling shenanigan has been shown cutting off someone's connection to an energy source, that's as useful as screen doors on a submarine.

Still, anything I would say anything that isn't magical or advanced enough technology is not gonna be very useful (unless they it has to do with the senses like flash grenades but it depends how they work).

But I am not sure, I would like more input.

If it's connected to him, it should. If not, then not (in my opinion).

Part of what happens to Spartacus when his masochistic NP starts going out of control is that he's gathering so much mana, normal debris from him swinging his sword that would normally not even faze a Servant get covered in his mana from the brief contact and actually become able to harm them.

Then again, I wouldn't mind deciding they just do because they are in his person all the time or whatever if others also wanna go down that route. Meaning I should go poke the people in the discussion thread to come here.

Back