• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In downtown Elmore, Gumball is eagerly waiting to meet Superman and get his autograph. However, Superman informs him that he cannot come, so he brings down Batman instead. Enraged, Gumball goes back home to plan on how to confront Batman. One week later, violence ensues.

Speed is =

Batman is in-character, while Gumball is bloodlusted

Gumball has a week of prep, while Batman only has 5 minutes

Both have everything on them (obviously excluding 4-B stuff for Batman)

The protector of Gotham: 7

The troublemaker of Elmore:

Incon:

Last edited:
I'm using the second key since he's fully equipped, but if his second key looks like a concern, Gumball doesn't actually one-shot. The Console and his summons being outright 4-A/3-A got debunked a while back.

To BFR Batman, Gumball would have to aim with the remote and press two buttons (AV and Eject). With Instinctive Reactions, I'm pretty sure Batman could at least dodge being literally ejected

Nothing really stops Batman from just sneaking up on Gumball, disarming him of any equipment he may have, and pressure pointing him into submission. Plus, most of Gumball's best stuff can either be dodged easily or is already resisted by him, like mind manip and fusionism.

Voting the protector of Gotham.

Nothing really stops Batman from just sneaking up on Gumball, disarming him of any equipment he may have, and pressure pointing him into submission. Plus, most of Gumball's best stuff can either be dodged easily or is already resisted by him, like mind manip and fusionism.

Voting the protector of Gotham.
Nothing stops Batman, except that Gumball is bloodlusted, probably looking at Batman, & wouldn't let him out of his sight if he could help it?
Also, Gumball could just stop the flow of time of the world with the remote, right? So if he loses sight of Batman, he can just stop time with the remote & search for Batman while Bruce is helpless.

Other stuff Gumball has that may be relevant:
Death Manipulation (With his glare)
(I assume this has limited range. Batman may not get close enough for this work.)

Gumball also has Probability Manipulation (With the Helmet)
"The Helmet from the episode The Helmet is seemingly supernatural and able to make anyone who wears it impossibly lucky and fortunate."

Meaning trying to sneak up & ambush Gumball may not actually work with his Probability Manipulation; Batman might fall out of the tree or dive into a beehive or something, if I understand right.

He can also kill or BFR with the Notebook, though I'm unsure how these work.

I don't think Gumball would stop time since he never did that with the remote. As for the notebook, Gumball still has to write stuff down in it for anything in it to take effect. Batman won't politely stand there if he sees him writing something down. And while the Helmet makes Gumball a formidable opponent, it can still be knocked off his head with ranged attacks; Batman has plenty of that and would eventually figure out what's going on.

Gumball's death glare requires him to be pathetically close-range, and going close-quarters with Batman won't end nicely.

Last edited:
I don't think Gumball would stop time since he never did that with the remote.
As I understand it, the profile claims it has that ability.
Time Manipulation (The Universal Remote can stop, accelerate, slow down and rewind the flow of time, or age people back down to the earliest points in their life)

As for characterization/in-character behaviour, that doesn't really matter; Gumball is bloodlusted, remember?

"Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character-Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset).

It should be noted that there are differences between natural bloodlust (the kind that exists within fictional continuities) and induced bloodlust (the kind used in a vs. thread). Induced bloodlust means the character is free from Plot-Induced Stupidity, whereas naturally bloodlusted characters are still vulnerable to this, and are often hampered by it even more than level-headed characters. For example, they may simply attack recklessly, without planning or thinking, or using their powers creatively."
As for the notebook, Gumball still has to write stuff down in it for anything in it to take effect. Batman won't politely stand there if he sees him writing something down.
Gumball can run & write/draw, can't he? & wouldn't he, since he's bloodlusted?
& Batman's approach is a lot more difficult when Probability Manipulation is putting everything in Gumball's favor.

Last edited:
Back