• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scratching the limit, Han vs Rayquaza.

Made a super quick calc, Han in that pic is 17 px, the furthest distance is 870px.

Assuming Han is 175 cm, the distance of mindcrush is at least 89 meters.

Rayqauza's leaves stronger than anything stronger in his verse. Given his sensing capabilties probably don't reach up to infinity, the max he'll know is that Rayquaza has insane power, not that this dragon happens to be a planet busting monster.

Rayquaza powers though any attempt to physically stop his body due to being astronomically stronger. And I doubt he prefers using those two abilities over normal engagement in battle. Something tells me he's not a Star Wars character who mentally assaults his opponents left and right.

The real cal howard said:
Again, Rayquaza hits him. He doesn't know the statistical difference and gets hit. Furthermore, Han isn't some Reinhard type dude with 20 different ways to ignore durability. He has a couple, and zero ways to survive an attack from Rayquaza.
Just letting you know, but Han would clearly see how strong Rayquaza is. Or maybe not, rayquaza would get a ??? and this is ignoring that Pokemon as a verse exist in The Gamer. So Han would actually know what Rayquaza is.

Hans inalysis doesn't work on people stronger then him as that's a higher in game level strength wise, At least that's what I remember Risci saying

The real cal howard said:
Rayqauza's leaves stronger than anything stronger in his verse. Given his sensing capabilties probably don't reach up to infinity, the max he'll know is that Rayquaza has insane power, not that this dragon happens to be a planet busting monster.
Rayquaza powers though any attempt to physically stop his body due to being astronomically stronger. And I doubt he prefers using those two abilities over normal engagement in battle. Something tells me he's not a Star Wars character who mentally assaults his opponents left and right.
I doubt that. God tiers can make infinite realities, and it's been made clear that the size does have to do with the power of the one who made it. And why would he not be able to sense more energy? And he doesn't need to know specifically, he just hxes once he knows Ray is stronger than him.

There ain't no physical restraints. There is his mind getting the cuthulu treatment in the way tough. Han can forcefully stop his toughts by making Jojo poses, summon Thidius and make him insane/vegetal, or use AOE mindhax and call it a day. And why do you doubt it? It's what he did against the last two people he fought, the only thing he would do beforehand would be checking Rayquaza's resistances.

Schnee One said:
Hans inalysis doesn't work on people stronger then him as that's a higher in game level strength wise, At least that's what I remember Risci saying
That is true, yeah. He should only be able to Obyseve people up to at most 7-B at this point.

Schnee One said:
Han's analysis not telling him exactly how strong rayquaza is is how he'd know that something is fishy. For the same reason you just said.

He would. I still don't see why the ability to sense energy of the enemies wouldn't tell him that Ray is ridicolously stronger. At the very least, he'd know Ray is 7-B.

The God Of Procrastination said:
He might not know that Rayquaza can one-shot him.
Han is anything but careless.

He can use golems to test rayquaza before thinking about tanking anything from it.

Ah, actual arguments. Lovely.

Rayquaza's best chance is immediately attempting to bombard with massive AoE.

Han will likely start as he usually does. With amps, observe, and possibly danmaku. Observe would warm him of the absurd difference in strength. So he would resort to reading Ray's resistances. Which seems to work regardless of AP. Given that Ray is a pokemon, he likely has some clear weaknesses. Though the most obvious and effective one is his lack of resistance to mindhax. As there's no way Han can physically beat Ray. And he wouldn't try. Nowadays, he can't physically beat most of his enemies. At least not without using some hax first.

Sure, Han has spatial distortion bullets. Fool's Act into mana shackles into sleep inducement. But mindhax seems to be what he opts for most rather than magic negation like he once did. Against Yoohwa, Hyungin In, The swordsman of the church, and another of the heavenly thousand. The only for he didn't use it against was someone who controlled space where he opted for power null and spatial hax. I think mindhax is a reasonable assumption. Especially since he can literally see that Ray has no resistance.

So, how does the fight go down? Han amps and observes. He weaves out the way of attacks at he realizes that Ray can one shot due to the level difference and immediately looks at Ray's resistances. He sees that Ray resists nothing and proceeds to mindhax, assuming that Ray has no hax to stop this. Ray will subsequently either go insane or be a vegetable.

Also, I kinda want to put Ray against Gash. But Ray seems to have a large AP advantage.

Han's arsenal is a little overbearing by now...

But yea, I'm pretty sure that Han would use mindhax befire Ray would speed amp to hell. So I guess I vote him.

Actual arguments? Wonderful.

I guess this wasn't the limit? Eh, probably aplies to all enemies that don't one-shot the moment the battle starts or resist his hax.

I'll add the votes and search for another match to drive Ricsi wild.

It's a spell, and I am 99% sure it is more difficult than a two combo spell, which is the highest thing he can silent cast.

He's 30% resistant I believe. It mostly seemed to make it so he can't concentrate. The effects are plainly states by Han or Han's ability. But many he's used the more dangerous versions on are somewhat resistant.

I expect that Ray will have a resistance of 0%.

What?

The nukes can't cross 4 kilometers before Han does any of that. And I'm pretty sure most of the time Ray prepares to fight enemies he crosses kilometers instead of sniping.

Litentric Teon said:
And in the middle of this, Ray hits him once. You're all forgetting that Rayquaza needs a single hit and that hax is only a single factor in a fight. Han needs to amp (which will do absolutely nothing), observe, read, etc. then hax. And you're telling me that he does all of that without getting hit once while not getting distracted by the giant laser shooting dragon. I don't see how this is going to go any other way than Han catching a Hyper Beam to the face, if Rayquaza doesn't kill him by shouting (and I mean that literally since Hyper Voice is a move he likes to use).

In particular since Han will start with anywhere from a 15x to 30x amp. So he'll be able to react to anything.

@Flowery

I suppose that's somewhat fair. Though his ability has never made a point about him needing to say the name of his skills. They typically have mana usage as an activation requirement, and nothing more barring the use of specific items or a charge time. I feel it could be either way, in particular given the genre.

>You are forgetting that that Rayquaza needs a single hit

>Has given several ways for Han to dodge.

All Han needs to do is exist, feel Ray's strenght, and by that point he could easily become impossible to sense or see, teleport away, or just summon a hound and stand back.

The scream can also be dodged with pocket dimension hopping.

Also, goddamit.

It was made clear that Han's X15 was mind specific skill, so now we have to update his reaction speed further.

30X speed advantage means more then enough for Hans to dodge, that's a massive speed difference especially from 4KM away.

Why not? I find teleportation tends to be a better way to dodge than ultra instinct, and I don't remember Rray ever going into danmaku as much as Dragnoid did. Yeah, dragnoid didn't one-shot, but he didn't hit Han with the danmaku regardless.

All he needs to do is shout "Summon the hound of tindalos", which does not take as much as most of Ray's attacks, and he won.

Back