• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP: SL. Just a talk about It, nothing else

Let's have fun, talking about the erased verse of SCP: Sister Location about how would the verse do if was still in the wiki, how their characters would difer in combat to their cannon counter parts, etc. just for fun

(please, restrai from talking about If should or shouldn't be in the wiki, this is Fun and Games, not General Discussion)

Unfortunate fate, but i get it. it's technically a fangame, made by a AAA studio or not.

alas. it can still exist within FC/OC. better fate than most verses deleted here i suppose.

Wanted to see the AI in a fight, would be fun sinse the only way to atack is really the eletric gates lol
079 actually can set off the nuclear warhead, so a funny wincon in most of it's fights would be sending up all elevators in the facility and letting everyone inside get destroyed by the nuclear warhead, something it can tank.

079 actually can set off the nuclear warhead, so a funny wincon in most of it's fights would be sending up all elevators in the facility and letting everyone inside get destroyed by the nuclear warhead, something it can tank.
Wait, It survives the nnuclear warhead? I need to see his Profile again... link?

stone wall plastic computer kinda based tho.....
or sinse It's room is one of the ones that don't keep the door opens, His room is the thing that susrvives the explosion like a bunker, but Imagine the PC surviving a MF atomic meltdown explosion would be funny as hell

or sinse It's room is one of the ones that don't keep the door opens, His room is the thing that susrvives the explosion like a bunker, but Imagine the PC surviving a MF atomic meltdown explosion would be funny as hell
his doors actually do open before the warhead goes off, so he'd be atleast exposed to the radiation, possibly part of the explosion at the very least.

I kinda can see the pc surviving the radiation, after all, there is a extended cannon lore that he haked a resercher phne wireless, so maybe he made a magnetic shild for th radiation?

I kinda can see the pc surviving the radiation, after all, there is a extended cannon lore that he haked a resercher phne wireless, so maybe he made a magnetic shild for th radiation?
if i recall, it's implied 079 does have a hume shield so it's possible his hume shield took the entire Warhead for him.

this actuallly makes sense, the hume shield protects the Annomalies from 100% damage before they break, and the explosion is only one big hit. lol, cannon explanation

This also mean that SCP-049 vs Saitama would be a stoomp sinse the crow guy can tank one serious punch entirely

Looked that tongh! of course a dog! what else they changed? the 2 models where changed to this new one? they still can only see moving and noise things?

Looked that tongh! of course a dog! what else they changed? the 2 models where changed to this new one? they still can only see moving and noise things?
939's vision has only changed a little, new 939 can see, but only up to a meter infront of it (little more than half a meter when tired), allowing it to see any humans within a meter of it.

besides that, general changes like it cant speak to players, it can mimic items, other scps, and footsteps. it can throw it's voice to throw people off. stuff like that.

well, this is sad, thouse removed things where the best parts of It(Trough isn't bad that now non mic player have less advatage) there still 2 of them?

well, this is sad, thouse removed things where the best parts of It(Trough isn't bad that now non mic player have less advatage) there still 2 of them?
As of right now, theres only one. although now 939 can steal it's victims voices, allowing it to play voice clips of other player's mics i replacement of it's lost ability to speak to others.

pkay, this is kinda fun, and sad that the dogs got separated. F for the puppies(Trough It's fair to give It a more humanoid shape to be easier to shoot)

Still think is very strange they beingh so humanoid now
they can crouch down onto four legs, so they aren't completely out of their dog walk, but they're far from it.

you'd also be surprised how hard it is to actually shoot. the thing is lanky and like, a good chunk faster than players while in a sprint.

just a friendly reminder that SCP 096's old model
972px-Old096RageRender.png

had more polygons than his new model
814px-RenderEnraged_096.png

Back