• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor SCP-3125 crt and resistance negation resistance for marion wheeler and scp-682

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was on scp-3125's page and i noticed something

Resistance Negation (SCP-3125 ignores the antimemetic defenses of entities like 2111)

I'm fine with that the problem is that The resistance negation category is missing from it's profile.

Also since marion wheelers profile said

Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Types 1 and 2), Absorption, and Reality Bending (Could survive in the SCP-5800 ecology, inhabited by a regress of entities of the same nature as SCP-3125)

(do we assume she has resistance negation resistance too?)

682's profile says for it's tier 1-A thing

(SCP-6820-A exists in a similar space as SCP-3125 and has been implied to be comparable in size to it. It also managed to adapt to its presence, whereas other ideas would have likely been absorbed)

do we also assume it should have resistances to scp-3125's Powers including resistance Negation?

I'm just curious guys

(not 100% sure on the resistances (i'm just deducing things based on what the profiles say) but i'm 100% sure that since scp-3125 has resistance negation it needs the resistance negation category)

Pretty sure Resistance-Negation is 3812 specific, so Marion shouldn't qualify under their resistances.

Pretty sure 682 should already have resistance to resistance negation, but if they don't, sure.

And yes, 3125 needs the category.

Pretty sure Resistance-Negation is 3812 specific, so Marion shouldn't qualify under their resistances.

Pretty sure 682 should already have resistance to resistance negation, but if they don't, sure.

okay

Infiniteday

i do not see resistance to resistance negation in scp 682's list of resistances

so we need it to be added

But infiniteday

does scp-682 have resistance to resistance negation because of 3125

or what made him resistant to resistance negation?

Not really sure at the moment. I would have to read up on 3125 again.

hey infinite day do you think 682 has non-physical interaction? (if he can interact and possibly damage 3125 since 3125 is incorporeal?)

(i mean the resistance page of 682 says "Fought with, and defeated SCP-3125, a sentient higher-dimensional alien concept")

do you think 682 can damage 3125's invulnerability? (so he has some resistance negation of his own?)

and if can adapt to 3125 shouldn't he also have resistance to Information Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Telekinesis? (those are SCP-3125's powers?)

No for the new resistances they work on scp-2111 but they are just human minds with somewhat better mental fortitude, scp-682 is larger than the human noosphere in that state it is more likely SCP-3125 is just stronger than the resistance.

No for the new resistances they work on scp-2111 but they are just human minds with somewhat better mental fortitude, scp-682 is larger than the human noosphere in that state it is more likely SCP-3125 is just stronger than the resistance.

so what do you agree with regarding the OP?

There's a lot of content to go through in the Antimemetics Divison canon and I'm kinda busy with Elden Ring right now.

You can ask any of the other active SCP supporters to see if they can chime in if you wish.

There's a lot of content to go through in the Antimemetics Divison canon and I'm kinda busy with Elden Ring right now.

You can ask any of the other active SCP supporters to see if they can chime in if you wish.

you know just to be on the safe said i'm going to ask confluctor to have this thread locked.

but can you at least unlock 682's page so i can put resistance to temperature manipulation because of the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back