• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Foundation Vs Your Favorite Verse

Steven Universe: GG

MCU: GG

Adventure Time: GG

Overwatch: GG

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: GG

SCP Foundatio: Swann's Proposal gets writer's block. He gets up from his computer and goes outside to get coffee. Upon getting his double shot mocha cappuccino with whip cream and sprinkles, he bumps into a big tittied goth girl. They talk over coffee and started seeing each other ocassionally. After 3 years of dating, Swann's Proposal proposes to her and they get married. On their wedding day, Swann's Proposal gets a mysterious letter. He opens it and reads it aloud. Shocked by it's contents, Swann falls to his knees, his heart slowly stopping. As he lay there on his stomach, dead from shock, an entity far above him scratches his head.

Swann's Proposal gets writer's block.

Now, see, this can be taken two ways. Is it just all of the combat-applicable SCPs that the Foundation has contained, or does this murderfest include such beings as the Scarlet King, etc?

The only SCPS that can fight it does not include the SCPS that are not much of a fighter or does not fight at all for reasons above

Cthulhu Mythos: WAKE ME UP, (WAKE ME UP INSIDE)

MSPAdventures : I don't know, they probably outhax Lord English and Andrew Hussie, but I am not sure about Godhead Pickle Inspector, though I would say SCP foundation takes it.

Umineko : Alcoholic Catgirl solos.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: SCP destroys.

Overlord: Bone daddy losses.

TES : "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy." For real though, whitsnek solos.

Well the Cthulhu Mythos would body the SCP Verse

Zelda would be no match for the God class character in the SCP Verse

And I don't know how a match up between the Elder Scrolls and SCP Verse would work considering how different they are from each other.

Pokémo Huh... Lotta universal constants... Not that it matters though once you get to the Multiversal and Hyperversal ******* from SCP.

Mario Bros Hyperversals shit on Dreamy Bowser and other high multiversal beings.

Undertale Yeah, no...

Five Nights At Freddy's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Loses to 40k and Cthulhu, the foundation itself may run into trouble against the highest characters in Destiny and MTG but 1-Bs beat them. Everything else on my wall dies.

Foundation nopes all of my faves except for two

The Dark Tower no-diffs them

And they do run into some trouble against the Low-Godly regen in Lockwood and Co.

Back