• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Again, because everything that was stated by in-universe human, as long as they can say, think, or some sort of conceivement, its automatically exist within the noosphere. Aleph and Inaccessible Cardinal can be concieved by in-universe human then both of it existed within the noosphere even if both of it being used to refers to something outside the noosphere.
No lmaoo this immediately contradicts how cosmology works. Inaccessible Cardinal is within semiosphere.

1080x360.jpg

Universe Prime

You are the one making headcanon.
Noosphere CAN'T contain inaccessible cardinal if it's in the Seminosphere which is beyond Noosphere.
What don't you understand?
Again, you're the one who contradict the cosmology blog written by one of the most knowledgeable about this matter. You're making headcanon there.

Concepts in the Noosphere are already Type 1 as they exist (metaphysically) independently of the things they describe, the Platonic Concepts that transcend them are more abstract than a standalone Type 1 Concept, then there are Fundamental Concepts that serve as the existence of the previous concepts, and finally there are idealistic structures composing pataphysical narrative frameworks.
To add onto this SCP-5800 is an infinite hierarchy with superior concepts so infinite layers of concept type 1 hax and resistance to add to that.

Refresh my memories, who are the Generals of the Hanged King overall again? I remember Yaldabaoth, Hanged King, Moloch, Jeser, and Matol. Is there anyone else I missed?

Edit: I meant the Generals of the Scarlet King. My bad.

Last edited:
Can anyone help with the read order to understand the cosmology or something?
My favourite is 682 btw
I don't mind getting the read order for both the cosmology and for 682

A vision that you don't need to partake in, if SCP-682 adapted to 95% of all SCPs, considering its nature to incorporate anything into its mass, by that implication it should have all the powers of 95% of all SCPs it has copied and absorbed off of.

A vision that you don't need to partake in, if SCP-682 adapted to 95% of all SCPs, considering its nature to incorporate anything into its mass, by that implication it should have all the powers of 95% of all SCPs it has copied and absorbed off of.
except scp-3812,because is aparently the only one who survived

Back