• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

I really don't want to ask again, but I just want to know what happened to the Horsemen and Leviathan keys.
And from the word of the lewd king

So first off the Competitive Eschatology key needs to go. This will be a trend in all profiles, but Competitive Eschatology on the Wiki is rife with the issues I talked about in term of Canon Composite. This unique canon gets almost all of its feats and scaling from other canons. Which results in very dumb and empty keys. While it's very much a canon that'd be worth indexing, its current state on the wiki is unsalvagable. It should just be snapped away for now, and people can remake it later.

Quick question:
Why is 682 having "Limited Nonexistent Physiology (Nature 2, Aspects 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5"
What makes it "limited"?
I get that it revived from being being erased by 3930, but how did it get deeper into nonexistence?
Limited means the lizard can't induce itself into nonexistance. That thing need to be erased to be in the state of NEP.
"Deeper" part is because 3930's nonexistance is far beyond regular voids.

I do understand that the Horsemen Keys are kinda jumbled with other Canons (and it is kinda my fault), but what about the Leviathan key for 682, and Koitern key for 173?

Also, I must ask, is Universe Prime beyond The Final Gate or not?
By a ridiculous degree. As far as i am concerned, these gates should just simply represent different levels of information, making them below the MetaF Infosphere.

Said Infosphere is below the proxyverse, which is below the 3rd narrative layer, which is obviously below infinite narrative layers.

Sorry, then what was the Patasphere exactly? I thought that was the collective Narratives.
By a ridiculous degree. As far as i am concerned, these gates should just simply represent different levels of information, making them below the MetaF Infosphere.

Said Infosphere is below the proxyverse, which is below the 3rd narrative layer, which is obviously below infinite narrative layers.

Also, I heard that there is an existence even greater than Universe Prime, called the Absolute Boundless Supernormal State. Does anyone know more about this?

Sorry, then what was the Patasphere exactly? I thought that was the collective Narratives.
Placeholder_McD explains what it is here.

In summary, It is, the Universal Narrative that governs a Canon and dictates everything inside it, having ultimate sway on how all stories that take place in it will unfold.

Also, I heard that there is an existence even greater than Universe Prime, called the Absolute Boundless Supernormal State. Does anyone know more about this?
The entirety of the CN branch, as well as all other SCP branches exist as their own pataspheres inside the Infosphere, being no where near Universe Prime.

The ABSS (actual translation being “Metanormalcy”) is the second God tier of the CN branch, existing right below the “Upper narrators" (which are essentially CN true SWN-001s)

Back