• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Discovered that this SCP had metnioned the Backrooms. Even providing an link to their wikidot.

Does this change anything in general? The Backrooms are canon now?

Discovered that this SCP had metnioned the Backrooms. Even providing an link to their wikidot.

Does this change anything in general? The Backrooms are canon now?
Billith is generally a very reputable author there, so this definitely warrants attention. @Sir_Ovens @Saikou_The_Lewd_King

Does this change anything in general?
well now since theyre connected its gonna be kinda weird to see how the cosmology will be (backrooms is its own giant multiverse) but rating wise the Backrooms wikidot on its own is arguably already 1-A+ to High 1-A

Tier 0 may need to be removed from Tufto's Scarlet King, as his feat of countering I.H. Pickman's 001 has seemingly been removed from Ihp/Locke's 001 in a rewrite, likely due to it not being Keter.
No. The Keter Duty article is coded to constantly switch between two versions of the same facility, as a Keter-level facility that contains Keters by pairing them together would also pair itself with another Keter, and it paired itself with an alternate version of itself. You can still see Tufto's feat if you look at the fragment pages.

No. The Keter Duty article is coded to constantly switch between two versions of the same facility, as a Keter-level facility that contains Keters by pairing them together would also pair itself with another Keter, and it paired itself with an alternate version of itself. You can still see Tufto's feat if you look at the fragment pages.
Said fragment page should be used for the citation link, then.

The problem with SCP is that eveyone wants to make the strongest characters that will contradict the previous Supreme being. So the verse may really cap out at High 1-A+.

The problem with SCP is that eveyone wants to make the strongest characters that will contradict the previous Supreme being. So the verse may really cap out at High 1-A+.
That isn't really the problem. It's moreso that a concept like a Monad doesn't really fit SCP's themes, and the authors reputable enough to do one regardless aren't interested.

How come 682's speed is "Unknown" even though it was described as having extremely high speed and reflexes? Shouldn't that make it "at least average human" or something?

Thank you so much for answering
I would like to ask some questions if alright
1- I thought constants were stronger than swann entities? is he an exception, why?
2- for now? Seems intriguing 👀
Constants are stronger than the Swann entities of individual narrative timelines but weaker than the ones above the SCP mega-multiverse. Stuff above even them is planned.

Alright, I am going to be on a year-long hiatus as I am soon starting real-life duties since I am in my late teens, it is time for me to move forward, so goodbye for now, and thank you everyone for the nice discussions I had with you all, I will see you all soon.

Last edited:
Hello friends.

The SCP Revision Team needs more members to cope with the increasing amount of articles being pumped out by the wiki. As such we're open to inviting people into our Discord to discuss upcoming revisions especially with Ultima's tiering system rework coming soon.

We're looking for people who

1) Know how our current scaling works

2) Have read most of the Placeverse articles

3) Are interested in keeping SCP alive on VSBW

If you're not too keen on helping with cosmology stuff and just wanna help with smaller single article pages you're free to join as well. @Tllmbrg would appreciate more help.

Interested participants can DM me for their invite.

Back