• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Vs Sailor Moon Verse

Well they have more Hax than Touhou ( I Think )

Also Scp 682 is Getting Mid-Godly.

So here we go

i heard some People say God Tiers of Sailor moon Could stomp SCP-682.

I Feel like Scp 682 might lose this one

Speed Equalized

Scp 682 with Universe Bust Via Death

Who wins and why?

682 is then brought back by 343 as, like the last thread, i dont think this guy wants 682's immortality restricted

WeeklyBattles said:
682 is then brought back by 343 as, like the last thread, i dont think this guy wants 682's immortality restricted
Oh yeah if he's immortal, the only choice is the incap

The gaming master666 said:
682 can adapt and gain new powers like this.
He can also heal from a single blood particle
Erase 682 does not pose a problem for Sailor Senshi, the problem is the Hyperversal immortality that the OP does not want to restrict
So she can BFR ect ..

I mean, 682 does not exist in a Higher Dimensional plane , his body is in 3D but has immortality 1-B, so BFR does not pose a problem

682's Leviathan consciousness does in fact exist in a higher dimensional plane, as does 343.

682 also resists BFR

I am aware that he can come back from a Dimensionnal BFR but that does not help him face BFR of many characters in SM

Back