• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X VS SCP-682

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien X (Ben 10) VS SCP-682 (SCP Foundation)

Extended Canon 682 is used here

Both have prior knowledge of each other

Speed is equalized

Alien X:

SCP-682:

Inconclusive: 4 (Rikimarox2, XSOULOFCINDERX, Oleggator, manu zarri)

Last edited:
682 resists absolutely everything Alien X does.
Hold up really so like 682 supposedly can't be defeated by anything AX does and vice-versa?

Time to think outside the box then: how good is 682's resistance to biological manipulation and information manipulation? After all Alien X has an eternity to find a working hax and can create any and every weapon in the Ben 10 universe.

Hold up really so like 682 supposedly can't be defeated by anything AX does and vice-versa?

Time to think outside the box then: how good is 682's resistance to biological manipulation and information manipulation? After all Alien X has an eternity to find a working hax and can create any and every weapon in the Ben 10 universe.
682 is getting 1-A immortality from the writers in the next CRT so

In order for X to be able to do anything to 682 it would have to get past not only its True Form, but 343 and the Writers

I mean, I don't think the 1-A immortality has been applied yet.

Anyways, can't he just adapt to the information manip and be done with it? How does AX information manip even work?

He changes the nature of mana/life-force/magic into something else.

Plumber Headquarters has cells that can hold Albedo, despite all of the aliens he has access to.

It's hard to explain but he's just simply came back from being sent to another place after a few hours or so, which if you want to go by lore is likely due to his curse of not being able to leave Earth and has been stated to be unable to be banished to non earthly planes ranging from pocket dimensions, alternate universes to higher dimensional planes of existence

He was sent to different dimensions and shit, and even universes, and he just came back. BFR ain't going to work here.

higher dimensional planes of existence
If that's true then that might indeed render AX's BFR useless. I was thinking about BFR to the Null Void or Forge of Creation, something people with 2-B range can access but not get out off for the former and not even access for the latter (despite having the necessary range).

We shouldn't be using the supposed 1-A stuff when it hasn't been accepted or put on the profiles. Even without it, his resistances would still be 2-A/Low 1-C so it'd be higher than AX's anyway.

Like I said before though, what stops Alien X from just making a building around him that he can't get out of and incap him that way?

Yeah I gotta ask alongside Riki here, if 682 can escape from higher dimensional places like the Ravelwood with it's own power how is a building gonna stop 682?

Yeah I gotta ask alongside Riki here, if 682 can escape from higher dimensional places like the Ravelwood with it's own power how is a building gonna stop 682?
ehhh, I mean I thought he just returned to the universe via curse. Can he make himself stronger at will? I was thinking if Alien X just creates a tier 6/5 building around him with the same properties as Albedo's cell door, which should be resistant to most of the following abilities, then he wouldn't RE to get out since nothing's provoking him. I mean the foundation has to contain him to an extent somehow right?

That said wouldn't some of his moves actually work to defeat Alien X?

ehhh, I mean I thought he just returned to the universe via curse. Can he make himself stronger at will? I was just thinking if Alien X just creates a tier 6 building around him with the same properties as Albedo's cell door, which should be resistant to most of the following abilities, then he wouldn't RE to get out since nothing's provoking him.

That said wouldn't some of his moves actually work to defeat Alien X?
Albedo use all those abilities on the door. And has Alien X ever did something like that

Albedo use all those abilities on the door
Ben tried to get out and then deduced he couldn't since the cell was made to contain Albedo, so that'd apply to all Albedo's aliens.
And has Alien X ever did something like that
Yes he recreated that cell when recreating the universe and in this fight Alien X supposedly has an eternity to come up with the idea.

So it's like sealing of sorts? 682 escaped from SCP 826's narrative depsite it not having the book used to create said narrative, also Kevin 11.000 doesn't seem to have dimensional travel which 682 does have so he could just use that to escape

Wow thats the most hilarious idea I have come accross....🤣😆
But considering the bizzarre and futile conditions, I can see AX saying "fuq this gecko, I amma build a cell around this lizard to mock it and make it into a zoo, and filll the zoo with the most annoying animals to torture it"

, I can get behind that.....

Wow thats the most hilarious idea I have come accross....🤣😆
But considering the bizzarre and futile conditions, I can see AX saying "fuq this gecko, I amma build a cell around this lizard to mock it and make it into a zoo, and filll the zoo with the most annoying animals to torture it"

, I can get behind that.....
... yeah basically.

So it's like sealing of sorts? 682 escaped from SCP 826's narrative depsite it not having the book used to create said narrative, also Kevin 11.000 doesn't seem to have dimensional travel which 682 does have so he could just use that to escape
Albedo should have clockwork who can presumably dimensional travel with a lot of exercise.

Anyways incon FRA if it isn’t a stomp for the lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back