• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a sidenote, the mindhax wouldn't be 1-A, but 682 would be able to eventually access 1-A tech through the mindhax.

WeeklyBattles said:
5000's Foundation is The Foundatio
But like as far as I can tell there are AP ratings and speed Keys like when they used SCP-169 to destroy costal cities by nuking its back or when they used SCP-096 Also they'd get off the SCPs they used there that aren't mentioned Also massive resistances like not being effected by SCP-1440's powers at all

5000's Foundation '''is not''' Foundation prime. It is made very clear at the beginning of the article that 5000 is the suit the guy wears throughout the article that appeared in Foundation prime's universe one day.

So if 5000's version of The Foundation is a different one then prime then shouldn't it be a different Key for The Foundation, or like as I said we should still put lots of stuff used in 5000's story that The Foundation did in their profile as it's notable add on

Look, we don't even know if prime 682 can do what 5000 682 can do. I'm seriously against adding this for 682.

It could be a different Key Ig

Also did you ignore my question about The Foundation?

No, the Foundation's profile is just for Foundation prime. All other un iverses aren't included in it.

I meant to say the upgrade for the SCP not the Foundation itself.

Oh okay

On a side note more people should comment on the linked thread

Oh, if 5000 didn't take place in the main universe, then 682 should not get mindhax or 1-A with prep.

Due to scp 5000 not existing in the "prime" scp universe, as it is mentioned that " SCP-5000 is believed to have once possessed a number of anomalous functions" meaning that it probally doesn't exist there. So either A, Scp-5000 is set in the prime universe and the other universe is not, or B, The opposite. Either way, 1-A with prep is a far claim.

I did not sanction the 1-A additions to 682's page.

5000 comes from an alternate reality and I can prove it.

First of all, the date the first log takes place was 02/01/2020. The date the Foundation found 5000 was 12/04/2020. So this means that if 5000's universe and the baseline universe are the same, the article would be written within the perspective of post-682 Foundation. Keep this in mind, this is important.

Now, the article was written with the usual clinical tone that we've all become accustomed to when reading SCP articles. This isn't a format screw, which is typical when writers want to convey that something is different with the article, be it who wrote it or if something happened to the Foundation itself. Now this is an incredibly tame article with even tamer containment procedures. This isn't something you'd expect from a Foundation hell bent on eradicating humanity.

But ok, maybe I'm reaching here. Maybe 682 Foundation can still mantain a clinical tone and observe proper containment procedures, as unlikely as it sounds. But that still doesn't explain the two Pietro Wilsons that both exist and have the exact same genetic code. Alive and well Pietro has no recollection of the entire event - which by the dates should have happened in the past.

Now comes the most damning evidence. Within the artcle, the facility that Pietro went to to find SCP-579 was abandoned and crawling with 173 zombies. Howmst the heck, did the Foundation find 5000 and Pietro when 1) The site was abandoned, and 2) There were human killing zombies roaming around the place. Like the article straight up says they found the suit after a flash of light. They never mentioned any extreme effort that would come with retriving the suit. Hell, they never made a note at the end even implying that they're 682 Foundation. No notes to hunt down Mann? No notes about hunting down Bright? This is so out of character that it wouldn't make sense that they're not baseline Foundation who just found a suit and thought nothing of it.

You didnt have to, everyone else already agreed

Plus we already allow alternate universe versions of 682 to be put into main universe 682's profile if the universes are close enough to be a viable 'possible future'

Agnaa said:
Oh, if 5000 didn't take place in the main universe, then 682 should not get mindhax or 1-A with prep.
5000 did take place in the main universe

Weekly and I have spoken on Discord and it would seem that we both have been led under false pretenses. I assumed Weekly knew that 5000 was the suit and not the phenomenon that was affecting the Foundation itself, and Weekly assumed that 5000 was in fact the phenomenon.

So he has agreed that the changes of this thread should not go through.

Well if y'all have agreed on this then the changes should be undone.

I've undone the changes. Given that Weekly kudos'd Ovens' comment I'm gonna assume there's not dissent on that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back