• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-2786 vs. Avatar Of Calamity

Jinsye

She/Her
aka I kill myself maybe idk it depends on how this match goes really but it's highly likely it goes bad since I'm putting new spam against old spam but who knows I don't have precog though somebody on this wiki probably does and can tell the future because if you can tell me if this match is gonna be a shitstorm in the first 10 comments key?

And that's the alternate title.

7-B AoC vs. 9-B 2786

Speed Equalized

Who wins?

SCP-2786: 0

SCP2786-2
Calamity

Edwardtruong2006 said:
aka I kill myself maybe idk it depends on how this match goes really but it's highly likely it goes bad since I'm putting new spam against old spam but who knows I don't have precog though somebody on this wiki probably does and can tell the future because if you can tell me if this match is gonna be a shitstorm in the first 10 comments key?
NANI?

I love how that Regenerationn says "At least Low-Godly, possibly High-Godly" with no justification whatsoever

OuterversalRaditz said the justification somewhere iirc. Lemme see if I can pull it up.

"2786 has only been shown to manifest in one reality at once and erasing that reality along with 2786 itself will only temporarily remove 2786's influence and it will manifest again. If it's not High-Godly, then its nature simulates that level of regen; Low-Godly is just the true lower bound."

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I don't have precog though somebody on this wiki probably does and can tell the future because if you can tell me if this match is gonna be a shitstorm in the first 10 comments key?
Sorry, only have wiki based omnipresence. Not the spacetime kind either.

Unless 2786 nuked itself alongside a multiverse or something, pretty sure that it's not High-Godly

I don't know about High-Godly, but what does being destroyed along with the universe/medium you're in and surviving constitute as?

Because that's what 2786 can do. Apparently it treats whatever reality it is in as fiction and if that reality is destroyed, it's still a-ok.

Sir Ovens said:
I don't know about High-Godly, but what does being destroyed along with the universe/medium you're in and surviving constitute as?
It's if all of reality goes cablowey.

Like Crimson King or Swamp Thing (Classic) where the multiverse blows up and they just don't really care of the matter.

Honestly... Unless all narratives end up getting blown up, I just don't see it being High Godly.

Pretty sure Acausality counters both.

Whereas AoC can passively absorb 2786's memories and copy her powers, curse her, create clones of her who would be much stronger than her to fight her, BFR her to Non-Existent Timeline,etc.

So yeah, Voting for AoC

Of all the threads you could have necrod.....

Lancer45Man said:
Pretty sure Acausality counters both.
Whereas AoC can passively absorb 2786's memories and copy her powers, curse her, create clones of her who would be much stronger than her to fight her, BFR her to Non-Existent Timeline,etc.

So yeah, Voting for AoC
Wait! Acausality can counter law and plot maipulation?

Acausality protects you from Fate, Causality, Probability, and to some extent Law Manipulation too if I'm correct.

And 2786's Plot Manipulation works similar to Fate Manipulation which allows her to win in a situation which would be impossible for her to win. Kinda like Medaka's plot manip (or the previously called "Hero" ability)

Lancer45Man said:
Acausality protects you from Fate, Causality, Probability, and to some extent Law Manipulation too if I'm correct.
And 2786's Plot Manipulation works similar to Fate Manipulation which allows her to win in a situation which would be impossible for her to win. Kinda like Medaka's plot manip (or the previously called "Hero" ability)
Dont assme genders

By your words its Plot manipulation is actuly a fate maipulation right?

No, Plot Manipulation can be used differently/have different applications like changing fate, altering information/data, warping reality,etc. From what I've seen in 2786's profile, 2786's plot manip works by making narrative flow in its favor aka Fate and Causality Manipulation

Lancer45Man said:
No, Plot Manipulation can be used differently/have different applications like changing fate, altering information/data, warping reality,etc. From what I've seen in 2786's profile, 2786's plot manip works by making narrative flow in its favor aka Fate and Causality Manipulation
What im trying to say is if AoC can counter plot manipulation or not because currntly its the only thing that SCP 2786 has that can do anything to it.

AoC can counter 2786's Plot Manipulation cuz of it's Acausality. Plus AoC has a bunch of Passive Hax like Memory Absorption, Power Mimicry, Duplication, Curse Manipulation,etc which will insta-rekt 2786 as soon as the match starts.

Back