• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The revisions would change nothing really, since this is a battle of plot manip.

Altair getting a crapton of Abilities and Resistances plus her tier getting bumped to High 2-A

I don't think it would matter. 2747 always exists in however many dimensions the Narrative exists as. If the Narrative has 5 dimensions, 2747 will exist in 5 dimensions.

I see. So what can SCP do here?

Edit: If that's the case then his tiering should be changed to At least Uni+, Likely Higher or even to Unknown since he's becoming the narrative which can have multiple universes or dimensions.

It builds up within the Narrative and then erases it so that it can ascend to a higher Narrative. 2747 has successfully erased 3143's plot. 3143 could resist plot hax from 3043, so 2747 has pretty good resistance negation.

Basically, Altair has to stop 2747 from building in her Narrative and anihilating it.

1) Cool stuff but Altair transcends and exists outside of narrative even as a low 7-C. EoS Altair literally became a God of the verse where she boosted Setsuna to her level and stated she'd create Infinite Stories with her just for the lulz. So annihilating her narrative really won't do much considering even if it managed to destroy the Narrative, Setsuna and Altair would still exist unbound by narrative (since they chilled in the Void when Altair erased the story/universe she created for her EoS), having the same powers which would help Setsuna to sustain Altair's concept.

2) Altair already has a passive plot hax that works on characters like her who are resistant to high levels of plot hax. Plus she is getting resistance to Resistance Negation, so GG. Add passive Causality Hax into the fray and not much 2747 can do.

3) There's a lotta ways Altair can win tho from Powernull or Cloning/Power Mimicry to Concept hax. SCP has almost no resistances and 95% of its Haxes are easily lolnoped or negged by Altair and her passives. So how's it going to affect her? Assuming he does erase the Multiverse as a starting move, it'd still be unable to affect Altair and Setsuna via their passive Causality protection hax.

4) Its listed in SCP's profile that it has concept hax but unless it's a Type 2 Concept Hax that he opens up as his first move, his wincon is nearly Non-existent.

A Narrative in SCP context is the entirety of your story written by someone who is qualitatively superior to you, and the number of dimensions you exist in. There are Narratives within Narratives stretching down almost indefinitely from the top.

2747 is abstract and once it infects Altair's Narrative it exists everywhere that was written within it. It will then start erasing concepts until the entirety of the verse is destroyed and he ascends to the Narrative of the guy who wrote Re:Creators.

Re:Creators is itself not written by any higher being. It's directly stated there's a blank abyss beyond the reality in the verse.

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt say that for this match there's higher narratives, this still doesn't addresses my point. How is he affecting someone that exists outside of the narrative that consists of the entire Re:C verse?? Him being abstract isn't helping and erasing stuffs still don't help with the tremendous amount of Hax and passives that Altair has on top of being completely unfazed by 2747's stuff assuming both start at Low 2-C.

The match goes like this:

> 2747 exists and tries to affect the narrative

> Altair's passive plot and causality hax lolnopes his attempts to affect her or the narrative

> Altair either nulls him, copies him, clones him, info rewrites him conceptually, absorbs him conceptually, fate/probability/causality/plot haxes him, law haxes him, reality warps him, erases him,etc

For fairness sake, I changed 2747's key to Extended Canon. It's not a stomp because like I said, 2747's dimensionality depends on what story it is in. So once Altair eventually becomes High 2-A this match is still valid.

>How is he affecting someone that exists outside of the narrative that consists of the entire Re:C verse??

By transcending that construct entirely. When 2747 finishes building up, he will move on to the Narrative above Re:Creators and destroy that and so on and so forth.

>Altair either nulls him, copies him, clones him, info rewrites him conceptually, absorbs him conceptually, fate/probability/causality/plot haxes him, law haxes him, reality warps him, erases him,etc

Putting 2747 down forever would require (something close to) 1-A hax. While taking it out temporarily with better hax is possible, it will just pop up in the Narrative again immediately. So Altair can keep erasing it as much as she wants, but 2747 will always come back because to truly erase it, you need to be above the countless Narratives above it.

SCP cosmology works like this: the SCP Narrative with it's 100, 000+ dimensions is qualitatively inferior to the Narrative above it which can have anywhere between 2 dimensions to infinite dimensions. That Narrative is qualitatively inferior than the Narrative above it and so on. This goes on infefinitely and 2747 would eventually destroy them all. Essentially, if the Narrative above the current one has only 2 dimensions, it is still superior to a Narrative below it which has infinite dimensions.

Altair's win condition here is to keep it out of her Narrative for 24 hours, which is the incapacitation condition. And she has all the time in the world because it took about a few years for 2747 to completely destroy the SCP Narrative.

Key Word finishes building up. He doesn't automatically start off with being transcendental to the narrative. Considering this is Low 2-C versions we are using here, he still starts off as a Low 2-C in which case Altair stomps otherwise if he starts off as someone transcendental to the verse, then he stomps.

And lmao you pretty much ignored the abilities I posted that could incap him and just focused on Existence Erasure. What's his answer to power null? What's his answer to passive causality Manip? What's his answer passive plot Manip? What's his answer to conceptual absorption? What's his answer to power mimicry or duplication or fate or probability or a crapton of Hax? I don't see any resistance for him and considering this is low 2-C version, an incap is more than enough to win.

Cool shit but you're missing the point here. He starts off as a low 2-C in this match and him reaching 1-B tier is an overtime thing. As soon as the match starts, he gets passively haxxed along and on top of that she can easily incap him via her arsenal even if it's for 24 hours.

I thought that part regarding the possibility of 2A was debunked a long time ago. Even just straight up 2C is still a REEEEEACH.

Remember that Altair was fighting against Tier 7-8 scrubs, too. There's no proof she can scale to something 2B or higher.

Doesn't matter. There's no solid proof she can create, alter, or destroy an infinite multiverse or an infinite number of universes at once. The Bill Cipher threads already disproved such stuff already.

Its literally on her profile already. She can create and erase infinite universes, though it would take time (for now)

After revisions, this limit will be nothing more than a joke

Where was the 2-A stuff debunked tho? If anything, no one was able to refute to how she isn't 2-A except saying "Oh haha she never created infinite universes so she isn't 2-A".

Oh and the Bill Cipher thread about not being 2-A is more justified due to the fact that his 2-A comes from Ford's journal stating He is a threat to the wider multiverse which not only proves jack but his 2-A status also contradicted by a crapton of stuff in the series.

How on earth can you scale Altair to a character from an entirely separate canon? (Which I believe is the argument for High 2-A)

If that was allowed, we'd scale tekken characters to Akuma.

The OP even tried to claim a baseline 2-A feat (and that's being extremely generous), is evidence for High 2-A.

"I'll create another universe for you...in another world....Forever."

That doesn't imply it would take an infinite amount of time to make infinite universes? Even the given rebuttal to this point doesn't make any sense.

Why are you not posting this in the revision thread? Because I don't feel like arguing it. Someone else can do it, I got bigger fish to fry and arguing against an upgrade is troublesome.

So I won't respond here, or anywhere talking about Altair.

But for the record, I think Altair wins.

Because That character is a part of the Re:C verse and it's Story which is exactly the same as the Mythos as well as having statement of being Beyond Time and Space as well as coming from Angled space is given in the Guidebooks and Secret Archive DVD?? It's not like we are saying Oh Hey since a Cthulhu mythos character is in the Verse then Altair must be High 2-A but rather the fact that the character was explicitly stated in the Guidebooks to come from Angled space as well as completely Transcending Time and Space and that same character was a creation of the Real World and EoS Altair transcends everything.

Lol the original quote is:- If your existence causes this world to become warped, then I'll create another universe for you in another world in another story. Forever. This time... As long as you want. And... You'll write my story... In the story that I'll create. You and I will create an infinite story... an infinite world. Everything flows. You can check Episode 21 to match the quote. And no it doesn't at all state that it'll take infinite time to make infinite Universes. In the context, Altair was talking about being with Setsuna in the Universe forever which ironically she erased a few mins later.

You can comment on the revision thread if you want to since everything is given there. Feel free to argue there.

I saw the thread. What Altair does in terms of potency is what WN Rimuru pretty much does. I can sorta agree with the Higher Dimensional Existence, though.

Back