• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-106 vs. Emily Kaldwin (Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Can 106's winning streak come to an end?

I think this might actually work, given Emily's Fate manip.

106 starts at base. I'll start this with speed unequalized. I'll equalize it if that's an issue.

Emily - 6 (Azoth, Yobo, Pheonix, Ovens, Wright, Ed)

106 -

Incon -

Emily Study 1200 geschnitten
Scp 106

Yay! An SCP battle!

Don't know how well Emily's mind and soul manip will work on this beast of legend, but her precog will be a real issue for 106 to get around. His surprise-attack technique won't work on her at all. But, on the flip side, will Emily's fate manipulation actually work on him? He's immue to physical damage. And, except for Emily's Heart, everything she has inflicts physical damage.

Until I get corrected on the above point, I think 106 takes this.

Her mind manip summons a void wraith that forces people to look at it and ignore everything else around them and become docile, her soul manip is potent enough to remove the part of delilah's soul that she merged with the Outsider

Yes, domino will absolutely work on 106 as its not physical based

The Heart isn't combat applicable, but yes, everything you and Weekly said is true.

Ok then. If Domino isn't physical, then Emily is all good. She just needs to lead with that or the Void Wraith. Which she probably will do after realising that 106 isn't responding to physical attacks. In this case, she wins by keeping the Old Man at a distance. If she gets close to him and tries to use her hidden blades, he is just gonna kill her, or take her to his pocket dimension, at which point she is screwed to the nth degree.

Emily wins mid diff.

Yes Cain, he can. However, I think that Emily is gonna utilise her range and keep the Old Man at a distance.

Added it to Emily's profile, will request for 106.

Weekly, can you add this to 106's profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back