• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-096 VS. SCP-076

Zoxiver said:
SCP-096 wins via Regenerationn.

BTW, has 173 and 096 ever had any offical interaction before?
Yes. Long story short, 173 blitzed 096 and kept breaking it's neck, and 096 kept regenerating from it, and this kept happening for an hour straight (i think), then 096 ran away.

Here, this video has all the details (and pictures) https://youtu.be/pfsjBKt-3lA

The real cal howard said:
What if the statue and 096 fought?
096 is blind so 173 would speedblitz 096 before he could be hit, there was actually something done by scp illustrated on that idea

Honestly, I know the vote was called already and all, but...

I'm surprised so many people are saying shyguy would win here, because Able has a lot of advantages going for him here.

Firstly, weaponry. At the outset of the fight he's likely going to get hammered with chakrams/crazy blender daggers, which is likely to stagger him or cripple him physically; they easily did a lotta damage to 682. Next up, when we're talking striking distance, Able has any number of melee weaponry able to both outdistance 096 and completely knock him on his ass or somehow cripple him like they crippled 682. I mean, going from the fight against 682... One good hit from his bigass mace propelled 682 SEVERAL DOZEN FEET, and I think it's very safe to assume that 682 has a lot more mass in that fight than ol' shyguy over here. Oh, right, and that was as 682's momentum was thrown into charging at Able. Let's not forget the pair of scissors either; 096 simply doesn't have the combat intelligence to think to evade any of Able's weapons; the thought simply does not occur to him as evidenced by shyguy's behavior. Able could easily let him run himself into the scissors and get mangled or decapitated horribly.

Secondly, Able's combat experience. Able has the experience of fighting a regenerator before (read: GIANT REGENERATING DEATH LIZARD), and of course all of his previous experience of badassery. He should be able to figure out pretty quickly he can just sidestep and punish 096's swipes, and will know just where to hit him to deliver fast maulings and crippling/staggering blows. I could see Able getting cocky of course, but effective range and chain-staggering from Able's weapons are kind of a hard counter to 096's "run blindly at the enemy" strategy. While Shyguy does have a decent chance of winning if Able simply gets too cocky and arrogant for his own good, I really genuinely give the advantage to Able for my listed reasons.

The fight will probably end with Able mauling him to the point of incapacitation (see fight with 682) or with 096 routing from the sheer ferociousness of Able's arsenal of 682-rending blenders.

Umm, this is 2017 that's 2 years ago why are we commenting here also this is an already necroed thread.

-096 dies in the future

-096 is just a vessel but his true form is dead so its just instinct.

-076 is safe because his true form is safe but he would be killed but would regen in his tomb which 096 couldnt break

-096 can be killed if his heart is destroyed though it is behind its bone structure. Only 173 has proven to been able to break it and thats at neck level. It is below this, chest level. Normal weapons have not damaged the structure at all, only slowing it and tearing the flesh which regrows rapidly.

Inconclusive

Back