• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-076

@Sera Hes referring to the Flood in SCP that reset the multiverse, caused by Hevel Ab-Leshal calling upon the All-Mighty to do so

You know that's a meme right? I believe it originated with Thanos. Now it's a walking dead good guy looking character saying I substitute your reality with my own. I thought it would be funny because the SCP foundation is literally whatever you want it to be. The more popular stories and grown on by the community. If everything that is on the SCP wiki is canon then it contradicts itself more than taking everything in the Bible as literal as possible.

Actually it's not horrible if he called upon the All mighty. English is hard for me and I didn't understand. I just thought it would be absurd to have a character that can be killed temporarily by machine guns and is Able (not even close to low elder god level)(he is barely in the lesser god range) to take down the Scarlet ******* King like that.

Oh I see where you're confused, allow me to explain. The version of Able that did this isnt the version that is contained by the foundation, its his original self, hevel ab-leshal, which was a higher dimebsional entity that existed during the original version of the multiverse. This version of able did actually kill low elder gods including mekhane andoloch, as well as leviathans, but hevel was turned into the current able we know of now due to the events of the Flood, although this was reverted temporarily in the events of When We Came Home.

Like i said, all you have to do is ask nicely if youre confused about something, most people here will gladly explain or clarify things if you ask politely.

By the way here is a message regarding what is canon. This was not written by me, it was written by the Mods of the SCP wiki. It is currently one of the links on the main page.

The idea that there is no canon is a bit silly at times. It's not that we don't have any. It's that we have a multitude which touch, cross, and dip into each other. It's up to you, as the reader, to decide what you believe and what you embrace as the heart of the universe. That doesn't mean, though, that authors lack intent or design, and collaboration is the heart of innovation.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/beneath-two-trees

"Qayin, hearing of the doom that was to come to the People, returned to his home, and was met there by the Butcher. Here, Qayin saw with horror that Ab-Leshal was in truth his brother Hevel, who in vanity had sworn himself to the dark gods of the Daevas and drunk deep of their black magics. Qayin once more took up a stone to slay his brother, and for this Ab-Leshal tore off his arms, first the right, and then the left.

Ab-Leshal then set upon the valley and the People with his legions and sorceries and war-beasts, and all the might of the Daevas was shown. The People were slaughtered, even the elder Adam and Hawwah. Hakhana, the Voice Who Spoke For God, was shattered, her body broken and looted. The Tree of Life stolen away, and the Tree of Knowledge set to flame. Nahash the Serpent fled, first to the space-tower at Babel, and later on to the Library, where he remained in penance for his part in these things. The garden in the desert was reduced to ash, and those who were not killed were placed in chains, led back to the slave pits of the Daevas."

Yes, Mekhane was killed

Back