• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-076 vs. John Doe Redux

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Since the old 076 vs. John thread died to dimensional discussions, thought it would be nice to make a new thread to celebrate the end of Season 1 of UnOrdinary.

So we don't have a weird-ass discussion on "can John copy zhe swords" I'll be using John from the Royals fight, with Phase Shift, Energy Beam, Hunter, and Lightning, meaning he can't really copy additional powers since he's already decked.

Battle takes place at Wellson High. 076 has breached a an interdimensional transport vehicle and landed in the UnOrdinary verse, extremely happy with the variety of worthy adversaries that populate the verse, going on a mindless rampage through Wellston High. About to decapitate a student, John challenges him to a duel after covertly copying Blyke's, Remi's, Zeke's, and Isen's powers.

076 accepts, and the battle begins. Both are 15 meters away. this is extended canon 076, speed is equalized.

SCP-076 -

John Doe -

Incon -

Dl-orXFVAAEN4fp
076 SCP

Anyway John is gonna have a very hard time going up against someone as skilled as 076 and that has such a good range of melee weapons. However that's only if John gets up close. We've seen John abuse range constantly and John's lightning acts like real world electricity and paralyzes, so having combined energy beams with lighting that are homing pretty much screws 076 seeing how 076 can't block the lightning as it'll just follow down the weapon straight to him.

An issue I see is that the weapons aren't of a real world material so we don't know it's conductivity....well at the moment no has dodged the homing attacks so John still has that. Anyone have 076's exact AP?

Nico-v11 said:
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that the Thorn is restricted right?
I guess?

076 can't even use the Thorn without a ton of stuff lining up (namely, an active multiversal collapse) and having 073 with him.

@Jamesthetaker

I wanted to compare their AP and durability first but John just has pure versatility, agility, and range on his side. So I'll vote for John for now.

Extended Canon 076 is .08 tons scaling to 682, Article Canon is baseline at a possibly.

Well John scales to higher than 1.5 tons so he has the AP advantage too. Yup totally voting John

Back