• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For now I say that Able has the advantage of combat experience and intelligence and that he is a better fighter, but I'll wait for more opinions

076 slicing Goku's tail off by accident is entirely possible, considering you're using Oozaru Kid Goku.

076 would be moving faster due to his smaller size, is ridiculously more skilled (especially since I don't think Goku is very intelligent in his Oozaru form), and is arguably comparable in AP due to being able to significantly harm 682, which could topple skyscrapers in one tale.

076 takes this low-diff, bordering on desisive.

Theglassman12 said:
So what is 076's skills as a fighter?
He's existed sense the dawn of time and has mastered every single martial art ever created in human history. He also treats breaking out of the Foundation as an exercise regime and has been used to hunt down other SCPs.

Ok, so what's stopping Goku from just either replicating his abilities as well as create brand new fighting styles to counteract 076's? Cause Goku can do that very well after just one glance.

Because it's extremely unlikely Goku will be able to copy a pocket dimension weapon with a a 2-A force as its source?

Theglassman12 said:
@Weekly you mean the weapon that's restricted in this fight?
The weapon itself is restricted but he can access the pocket dimension without it.

I'm talking about his fighting abilities. What's stopping Goku from outskilling him by just copying his moves or just make better moves right on the spot?

Back