• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-076 Questions (Among Others)

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
SCP-076 is listed at pretty high tiers and I can't seem to find the links that put dear old Able there. For reference, SCP-076-2 is listed at Tier 2 and eventually Tier 1 for the following reasons:

Tier 2: The Thorn is capable of causing a ZK-Class Reality Failure Scenario, resulting in the destruction of every universe in the multiverse, of which there are infinite, as well as a TK-Class Broken Timeline Scenario by resetting the timelines of the multiverse. Able's blades are also made of the same substance as the Thorn, implying they are drawn from the same source as The Thorn or The Thorn itself

Tier 1: Absorbed power from the Scarlet King, transforming him into a powerful, bloodthirsty monster, Fought alongside the King's army of Leviathans in a battle that resulted in
Mekhane being shattered, Nahash the Serpent fleeing to The Library in terror, and the Tree of Knowledge being damaged, Defeated Moloch, a Lower Elder God in service to the Scarlet King, in combat

This all sounds about right, but after about an hour of going through the SCP Foundation pages, I've found the reference to his battle with SCP-682 but that's about it. Does anyone have any idea where these other bits came from and, if so, may I read them?

You gotta ask Weekly for this. Apparently it all exists in the canon hub tales.

Also don't be too surprised, but almost every SCP has a tier 1-B form due to being connected to the Scarlet King one way or another.

Hl3 or bust said:
This and this respectively.
Thanks much, for the life of me I couldn't find this.

As for Sir Ovens, I wouldn't say almost every SCP purely because there's well over 3000 of them now lol, most of them being independent.

Back