• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
076-2
Wammu
Honorable Warriors From A Long Ago
Speed Equalized

Wammu's Invicibility and the Thore are resticted.

Takes place in Toronto

Technically speaking Wammu shoukd actually have it in experience, he's 12,000 opposed to 76's 10,000, he's older and spent thousands of years training and fighting warriors designed and trained specifically to kill him.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Technically speaking Wammu shoukd actually have it in experience, he's 12,000 opposed to 76's 10,000, he's older and spent thousands of years training and fighting warriors designed and trained specifically to kill him.
Don't tell me, tell Loyal

I was man, I just didn't specify who I was talking too, considering he's the only person in this thread that actually made an argument.

On a side note, I may side with Whammu here, his regen could save him from dismemberment or otherwise lethal injuries and keep on going fighting, he's on the higher ebd if High 8-C for being able to fodderize low to mid end High 8-C's.

He has absorption/assimilation on contact and wind mode is good for ranged attacks.

While he cant kill 76 for good because low godly regen, that isnt combat applicable and could take nearly 25 years for him to come back opposed to Whammu who can be dismembered with little hindrance or even decapitated or on the higher end, blown apart into a mess of gore and bloody chunks and be back before ya know it.

Yes but Whammu can regenerate from being blown to bits of gore and actually come back from it and dismemberment won't do anything.

As soon as Whammu gets to him he's done for via asorbtion on contact or a potential higher AP and dura. Of course Whammu can't kill him permanently but 76 regenerating taking potentially 25 years isn't exactly combat applicable.

And?

Pillar Man actively use it, Santana used it twice in combat (if ya wanna call hom stomping combat), Whammu used it by accident, Kars used it against Joseph.

We dont know if the lizard attempted to use it, if we know he did fine but Whammu has more than just that.

Either way, Whammu's Regenerationn and potentially higher stats coupled with bonuses like wind mode (essentially a blade of wind) should net him a win high-diff.

It's not a permanent win, but itd be a win by our standards.

I'd just like to point out that 076 now has a massive experience advantage due to being older than time and he lead an assault against a nigh-omniscient being and won

So? Not like he has prior info or anything, experience is nice though.

On a side note, Whammu has invisibility too and can distort his body to impossible degree to avoid weapons and projectiles.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
So? Not like he has prior info or anything, experience is nice though.
On a side note, Whammu has invisibility too and can distort his body to impossible degree to avoid weapons and projectiles.
I restricted invisibility from the beginning.

Wammu has this.

He can heal, can turn vinsible and he has ranged attacks (Not very far but still better than melee). Able has to get close to be able to fight, which will happen; but hey if a bunch of Navy SEALs with automatic weapons managed to fight him off quite decently in that AU, I think Wammu would do just fine.

@Numbers Invisibility is restrcted, 076 has ranged attacks, and 076 murdered most of them before he was put down

Back