• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You thought this would be just another 2-A fight huh? Nope, it's actually Base Sonic (4-B) vs Super Scourge (2-A), but I'll spice things up a bit. Sonic has access to the Sword of Acorns and Power Rings. Speed is equalized and both are bloodlusted. Who wins?

Fate Hax GG: 6 (DaBoiWhoOwnsMods, UltimateFlare, Hst master, ShakeResounding, GlaceonGamez471, Jimboydejuan12)

NLF: 2 (The real cal howard, Edwardtroung2006)

Inconclusive: 0

ECA99A37-7528-4F3F-993E-C258B2DF3ECE
Back for more? I'll just beat you again, as fate says I always win.

83329468-7F58-43D2-B3FB-4E692F54016D
You were just lucky. I shall rightfully wipe you from existence this time around.

I don't recall Scourge having knowledge on the Sword of Acorns or Sword of Light so he might see them as plain old blades.

Granted, he can probably just evade his sword swings (unless he gets cocky and tries to tank them).

Ah, a match between two characters that I hate (BTW, by hate I mean the archie version of Sonic, not the game one)

Well Scourge could wipe off Sonic by breathing in this form, but Sonic got two ways to absorbs his power and wipe him offf while he is weak, and because Fate...

I vote for Fate Hax GG

Also I recently saw an animation that had Chaos Knuckles go against Dark Sonic and Dark Shadow

Sonic.

Unlike the Chaos Emeralds, Anarchy Beryl gives negative effects to the user the longer they stay in Super Transformation and is potentially lethal to stay like that for too long. All Sonic has to do is outlast him until he kicks the bucket all his own, assuming he didn't use the Chaos Emeralds.

Wait, I just realized both are bloodlusted here.

Sonic Nulls hard and Fate Hax says GG. If he could do it without the SoA, he's gonna wipe the floor with him here. Granted, Scourge isn't dumb, but (as Maverick pointed out) him not knowing about the Sword of Acorns is gonna kill him here.

With how he acted during when he appeared, he won't be inclined to dodge. He really emphasizes on how he's invulnerable and how nothing can stop him, and he then proceeds to tank everything. He won't see it necessary to dodge a sword he thinks will have no effect on him.

That would be in a vacuum. There's canon prior knowledge here. Plus according to the OP, Scourge wants revenge.

Back